YouTube for Anxiety, Sleep and Other Issues

[gu...]

This is a site for simple accupressure exercises that help your mind and body recalibrate from an anxious or sleepless state. Visit < tapping.com youtube > and click on the main video. Exercises for other symptoms are posted to its right. I did this last night before bed and it did help. Later when I woke up with some symptoms I was better able to identify and deal with them. The video is one you can just follow along with. Easy, easy.

And we all want  :sleepy: !

My sister-in-law is training to be a Marriage and Family Therapist. Last Sunday I put on facebook that I was having a panic attack while at church. My sister-in-law saw my post and suggested tapping.

This is a site for simple accupressure exercises that help your mind and body recalibrate from an anxious or sleepless state. Visit < tapping.com youtube > and click on the main video. Exercises for other symptoms are posted to its right. I did this last night before bed and it did help. Later when I woke up with some symptoms I was better able to identify and deal with them. The video is one you can just follow along with. Easy, easy.

And we all want  :sleepy: !

Thanks for posting about this, gutsygal.  We can use all the non-drug ways of reducing anxiety that we can gather.  I had a friend who went to tapping classes but I never quite understood it, like I don't really understand acupuncture.  Anyway, it obviously helps some people and there's really no downside.  Not many things you can say that about.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd certainly be interested in hearing from anyone who has had success with this.  A councilor recommended it to me.... it seems to be gaining some credibility, but I haven't been able to get into it.

Has it worked for anyone?