mobile phone etc

[sh...]

Hi

am i the only one who reacts to using mobile phone, remote control and laptop. I reve up when i use them. Its only because I happened to be listening to someone on TV. She said she had a virus and was reacting to everything she ate..with skin breakouts etc and then she said she also reacts to electricity...so now im thinking I may have a virus?

Does anyone else react in this way?

Shania

YES.  I'm hypersensitive to electromagnetic fields (emf's). I get physical symptoms when I'm around technology. 

I think radiation will eventually mean the end of humans........And we'll deserve it.

:o  We will?

Yes, it's humans who invented this crap, and when was the last time you saw animals use iPhones?

I think radiation will eventually mean the end of humans........And we'll deserve it.

well, I do worry that everybody's gonna get sick.  And one scientist DID say that "this is the biggest public health crisis ever in the history of mankind."  But whenever I talk about EMF's to people they don't really care.  I'm starting to think that maybe it won't be as catastrophic as I fear.  I do think we'll make it, but I think we have to seriously start cutting down cell towers and reduce our exposure.

well, I do worry that everybody's gonna get sick.  And one scientist DID say that "this is the biggest public health crisis ever in the history of mankind."  But whenever I talk about EMF's to people they don't really care.  I'm starting to think that maybe it won't be as catastrophic as I fear.  I do think we'll make it, but I think we have to seriously start cutting down cell towers and reduce our exposure.

I agree. In my town cell towers are not permitted. TG for that.

Where do you live?!  luc-ky

Where do you live?!  luc-ky

That's odd!

By the way, in the beginning of my tapering I seemed to be overexcited by lights and noises, including TV ones.

This is pretty common, actually. It goes away with time. Our CNS is in overdrive.