Great Lecture - "Modern life and Fraudulent Medicine"

[...]

I'd never come across this guy before,  Prof. B M Hegde. 

Hegde is a medical practitioner and has a M.B.B.S from Madras University, M.D. from Lucknow University, FRCP from London University, FRCPI from Dublin University as well as a FACC and a FAMS. He has also received training in cardiology from Harvard Medical School under Bernard Lown, a Nobel Laureate.

Super interesting lecture, a real out of the box thinker, very entertaining.  Touches on everything from the Bill Gates Foundation to Candace Pert (Molecules of Emotion) and "Psychiatrists have become real drug dispensing machines" and urotherapy :o ... and more.

You're welcome!  Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed it and agree with pretty much all his viewpoints.  He's such a great speaker, isn't he, really tells it like it is.  A little hard to understand at times though, and speaks a mile a minute, lol.  And his CV reads like a novel.

Azalea, I'm sorry, I have to do the same thing much of the time, stop and start, stop and start.  Hoping you're feeling a little better today.

:smitten:

Wonderful!!!  :thumbsup:

It took me a while to get through the whole lecture - the speed of the talk  :D - but wow, I'm so glad I took the time to listen to it all, rewind when I got lost lol, so much information and ideas... just awesome!!!  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...