Using scale.... scale measures in grams... Wrong scale? Need a mg scale ?

[He...]

I can only find a scale that measures in grams .  It only goes as low as .001 gram. 

How do you convert that into mg? Can it be done?

I need to measure 1.25 mg and the go down from there. I will have to measure below 1 mg eventually.

I can split a pill to get 1 mg, but then I will still need .25 mg more. How do I do that?

Is a gram scale the wrong scale?

Does anyone know where to find a scale that measures in mg? I live in the USA

Help please!

0.001 grams is 1mg.

Oh! I didn't know that! Thanks!

So that won't help much if I need to micro taper down below 1 mg.

I guess I will stay with Roxane liquid Valium.

Thanks again,  Heathcliff

0.001 grams is 1mg.

Oh! I didn't know that! Thanks!

So that won't help much if I need to micro taper down below 1 mg.

I guess I will stay with Roxane liquid Valium.

Thanks again,  Heathcliff

Liquid is definitely easier and more precise, but scales can work.

Your 2mg tablet probably weigh approx 150mg, or .15 grams. So for example, 1mg would weigh .075g, .5mg would weight .038g, .1mg would weigh .008g.

Yes, that's very important, to know that; a .5mg Klonopin pill will weigh much more than .5 mg. So you have to weigh the pill

first; lets say it weighs .150 grams (150 mg), and you are trying to take .25mg of Klonopin, which is 25% of a .5mg klonopin pill.

So using a calculator,  25% of .150 grams(the actual weight of the pill), is .038 grams. After resetting (tare button) your scale to zero, shave off bits of the pill until the scale reads .038g. That's your dose, ".25mg" of Klonopin, which actually weighs .038g on the scale.

Pills use fillers, so they are heavier than the mg of dosage. A 500mg pill of vitamin C probably weighs about 3 grams , due to fillers.

-J

Lol. And what's crazy is each pill almost weighs different. A person sure needs 2 mg pills and unfortunately I don't have them. I have to work with the 5mg and it's a pain in the butt.