new video for world benzodiazepine day ( apologies if it has been posted before)

[po...]

Hi Polenta2,

I just wanted to thank you for posting this.  I had previously only been aware of the campaign and t-shirts.  I think it's a really good video.  I cried both times I watched it, which is a good barometer for me lately.  :) 

I have been sending this video along with a letter I wrote regarding the truth about benzos to doctors, people in the health"care" profession, members of government, news agencies...It's been almost 5 years for me including taper, but finally I could write a concise letter about this without it devolving into a rant.

Glad to see this video is in many places- benzo-case.com, Facebook, Mad In America, Dr. Kelly Brogan's website, as a stand-alone YouTube video...I hope it is shared many times.

I cried too, and I have been sending it around, but there is so much else going on here in the uk, that nobody seems to be the slightest bit interested, which makes me feel bad. I hope you have better luck.

Yeah, you really do have a lot going on in the UK at this time. :(  We can only hope this activism has some effect, even on a handful of people.  I find it so hard, the not knowing.  I did notice that 158 more people looked at the World Benzodiazepine Awareness Day Promo Video (the one strictly on YouTube) since last night, so that is something. :thumbsup: