Need help with tiration !Thanks. Best to everyone.

[Su...]

Crushing Valium pills in milk.  Find I can no longer take the milk  Hoping someone can give advice on that.  At 10.94mg. Which is very low to my system.  In fact I'm concerned last cut was too much. 

Any suggestions on the tiration great.  Concerned it needs to be made in a suspended solution.

Crushing Valium pills in milk.  Find I can no longer take the milk  Hoping someone can give advice on that.  At 10.94mg. Which is very low to my system.  In fact I'm concerned last cut was too much. 

Any suggestions on the tiration great.  Concerned it needs to be made in a suspended solution.

Vodka or propylene glycol will work fine.

Why vodka wouldn't any clear alcohol work.

Actually, any distilled liquor, 80 proof or higher, will work.

Most folks prefer vodka because it is more flavor-neutral.  But if you like a smokey Scotch, or a Tennessee sippin' whiskey, they'll all work. ;)

Oh I thought oh greatt Tennessee whisky lol ....except in canada no 80 proof.  Lol wish I was able to go get it there. :).  Have not heard of profelene alcohol. I will check pharmacy. 

There is only 40 proof 45 here..  I don't have drug coverage so pharmacy can t do it.  My dr appears to know little or not bothered.  No insurance not interested.

Oh I thought oh greatt Tennessee whisky lol ....except in canada no 80 proof.  Lol wish I was able to go get it there. :). Have not heard of profelene alcohol. I will check pharmacy. 

There is only 40 proof 45 here..  I don't have drug coverage so pharmacy can t do it.  My dr appears to know little or not bothered.  No insurance not interested.

Its not alcohol, its propylene glycol.  Its a very common additive for food, pharmaceutical, etc products.  It's a solvent, thickening agent, stabilizer, etc.  Should be available at major pharmacies, specialty food stores, or online from Amazon

• 4 months later...
It's november now and sometime back I changed the vodka to almond milk and finding that works well.  Had to adjust taper lowering .025. Per day.  Seem to be doing ok.  I have had to hold some  level out and continue.  I found the alcohol hard on stomach.