Please help what if I took double dose??

[Ja...]

Hi I am on a liquid daily micro taper and was down to 2.84 of Valium

Last night I got distracted couldn't find my pills then found a remeron on the floor and couldn't remember if I had taken my Valium or not

Should I take none tonight

Pls help

[4c...]
If you really ate a double dose, then the quickest way to get back to near 'normal' is for you to take a half dose (1.48 mg) tonight.  Then resume at 2.84.  You might want to hold for a few days to make sure that all is OK.

Last night I got distracted couldn't find my pills then found a remeron on the floor and couldn't remember if I had taken my Valium or not

Pls help

When in doubt I'd go ahead and take the normal dose. A one time extra dose will not hurt, but missing one might.

Pls help

When in doubt I'd go ahead and take the normal dose. A one time extra dose will not hurt, but missing one might.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[4c...]

This is how the model looks for a double dose if you: 1) go back to regular dosing; 2) skip a dose; and 3) do a half dose.  I went with a half-life of 50 hours for these calculations.  It is a purely theoretical calculation, but I think a half dose gets you close to 'normal' more quickly.

http://enchantedskies.net/DoubleDose2.jpg