Switching from inaccurate pill cuts to liquid for accuracy, where to start?

[He...]

I've been cutting Valium pills all the way down to 1.25 mg. It's been  very hard since I am only eye balling it. ( no scale) I am sure I have not been 100%accurate.

Now that I am switching to liquid, I know I will be accurate. But where do I start my liquid dose?.

Should I Stay at the 1.25 dose and just hope that I was close enough to that dose so I do not get any crazy withdrawal affects? .

What if I was inaccurate on the up side? What if I was inaccurate on the down side? 

Am I being neurotic?

I really don't know what to do!

Might I add I am already in a month hold at my dose  of 1.25 because of a too big cut . I stupidly went from 1.5 down to 1.25. I  intend to hold for at least another month or two or longer on the liquid and then do a micro taper.

I really don't know where to start my liquid Valium!

Thanks for any advice!

I've been crushing  pills and doing a liquid tiratioñ with milk.  Want to change the milk.  Finding that I started at the amount I was on and then I cut from there some cut 10% ...others .05 ...finding 10% too much for me now.  Trying to avoid bad withdrawls.  Need to function and heal.

Definitely think the liquid is more precise.  Finding the more evenly the doses are spread the better.next cut I will try much lower maybe .25% less if necessary.  Day 8or 9 I usually no where I'm at.  Some people!e donot believe in uodosing .  Others believe you should not fear updosing if your really bad.  Hang in there!!

Your not likely neurotic more like concerned about your life.

Surviving benzo taper..... Thanks for your support! Are you crushing Valium or a different med for your milk titration? If it's Valium, Have you tried liquid Valium to get smaller cuts in your taper? I never tried the milk bec I am lactose intolerant.