How long does the titration solution last?

[ih...]

Hi,

I am titrating my 1 mg Lorazepam pills in water and save the solution in the fridge for about 5-6 days. Taking small amounts daily. Anyone knows if the medicine lose its efficacy during such a long period?

I can´t tell if I've noticed any difference since I have had anxiety back and fourth all the time during tapering (changing antidepressants at the same time - no one working yet - on Mirtazapine right now, without much help :()

Lately (since 10 days ago) I've started to sleep bad again even even though on Mirtazapine and not changing dose on that one... I dropped my Lorazepam dose with 10% 3 days ago and have been feeling worse for 2 days... Any thoughts??

If I mix 9ml water to 1 ml Roxanne liquid Valium to make a 10:1 solution,

How long will it last? Does it have to be refrigerated?

Thanks, Heathcliff

If I mix 9ml water to 1 ml Roxanne liquid Valium to make a 10:1 solution,

How long will it last? Does it have to be refrigerated?

Thanks, Heathcliff

The Roxane solution has a shelf life of 3 years.  And water has an unlimited shelf life.  Mixing them together doesn't make them perishable.  And diluting does not effect the integrity of the Valium itself.

I normally mixed enough dilute solution to last 10-14 days.  And no, it should NOT be refrigerated.

The only "risk" to your solution is bacterial or microbial growth.  Be sure to keep all of your equipment as clean as possible.

I copied this Quote from builder: " The Roxane solution has a shelf life of 3 years.  And water has an unlimited shelf life.  Mixing them together doesn't make them perishable.  And diluting does not effect the integrity of the Valium itself.

I normally mixed enough dilute solution to last 10-14 days.  And no, it should NOT be refrigerated.

The only "risk" to your solution is bacterial or microbial growth.  Be sure to keep all of your equipment as clean as possible."

Thanks for letting me know builder. That is a big help!

Heathcliff :thumbsup: