Author Topic: Leena jumped and is Benzo Free!! :)  (Read 1741 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Leena jumped and is Benzo Free!! :)
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 02:41:40 pm »
Congratulations, [...]. :yippee:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2009, 04:52:32 pm »
Thank all of you so much for your celebrating with me!  I had my husband and one of my sons come to the computer and read all of your congratulations so that they could celebrate along with the rest of us  :yippee:

I will report that I feel no worse today than I did yesterday...a day at a time, right?

You guys are the greatest!  Thanks again!

~[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2009, 04:56:42 pm »
I will report that I feel no worse today than I did yesterday...a day at a time, right?

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 07:19:09 pm »
 :yippee:   Congratulations [...]!  Only better days to come!   :)