What should I do???

[Sw...]

Regards to all!!! I do not know if this is possible, but again I feel pain in the joints, I feel like I'm going back to A full withdrawal again, although drink these drugs,Every day the symptoms are getting worse . I need your opinion that the procedure tapering was the best for me? I wanted to do by  Ashton Manual  but earlier I had an experience with  dijazepam  and did me depressed. Yet thinking about raising the dose, but become stable before tapering. I thought back to xanax, to raise the dose, because I think that my body just  dependent of these substances. Because I was alone, My doctor overwrites more and more drugs. I do not know what would be best from which benzos  that  tapered dose. I already got five months of continuous tremors, head jerking...I was also a neurologist, I go to all sorts of shooting, but no one can help me, because nobody believes in benzo withdrawal. I'm sick and I'm tired...I would be very grateful for any help or advice! Thanks in advance

P.S Post could not to go first time ::)

20 mg per day, COMPLETE tolerance, nothing had worked. I have a feeling that people constantly condemn, so i'm not wanted to write a signature just because that. Why me simply not accepted such as I am, or what I was been. Now I'm on the road to change, but I would like to have support and assistance if it is at all possible.

20 mg per day, COMPLETE tolerance, nothing had worked. I have a feeling that people constantly condemn, so i'm not wanted to write a signature just because that. Why me simply not accepted such as I am, or what I was been. Now I'm on the road to change, but I would like to have support and assistance if it is at all possible.

Oh, don't be silly. I have seen people here on a lot more. And my dose was not small, either. This is non judgemental no matter what and how and what drugs people are on. We just want to be supportive. Being in tolerance is no fun. Are you sure it is not tolerance w/d? I know I was intolerance to my 10 mg of K, so I did a  partial C/O to 70 mg of Valium, and then tapered 6.5 mg  of K. Sleep was a real problem at the beginning, but my pdoc gave me meds for that. I plan t get off them as well. I didn't sleep very well until I got to about 1 mg, then all of a sudden I was tired. I was paradoxical to the drug. But not so with valium. I think the Valium saved me from going insane. To me, it worked as if it was a different drug. It allowed me to get off my K pretty much scott free. So I would drop 5% every 14 days, while gradually increasing my valium dose. It took me 26 months to get off the K. But I was in no rush, as my signature states, "The hurrrier I go, the behinder I'll get." K is just as potent as Xanax. You might want to check out the Xanax support group, as that is a tough drug to come off. I did a dry micro taper, beginning @ .625 mg, until I reached .006 mg, and then jumped with no post w/d.

Yes, it will take some time, but if you do it right like I did for me, I was able to function the entire time. At the beginning it might be hard, but once you get into the swing of things, it will become easier. If I were you, I would do a partial C/O to Valium and then taper the Xanax next. Don't be hard on yourself. You might seem bad off, but I have seen people much much worse. One example, some lady here decided to take 526 mg of klonopin for three days in a row. That equals 10,520 mg of Valium per day. I'm glad she is still alive. I happen to have a great pdoc, so now my valium taper is easy as well. Not every taper has to be a nightmare. Just focus on the here and now and pls do not future trip. Baby steps. Baby steps. I'll watch out for your posts, as my PM system is down. :hug: :hug:

Betsy

Love to you SweetBlackberries. Keep reaching for the light and keep posting. You are a strong and brave woman... Don't feel discouraged here, we are rooting for you and want to support you. No shame or condemnation here. You've been through soooo much. Don't give up, ever.

azalea

Deep peace to you

Thank you girls!!!

Benzogirl I desperately waiting to your PM return to normal. The situation we are from day to day getting worse.

And I'm, now  extremely  stupid because Neurontin. As far as I understand, I'm supposed to go back to xanax, tapered of xanax, not klonopin,  according to A. Manual  but only 5% for 2 weeks, And to increase the dosage to be stable. Or are you telling me that klonopin, replace directly to diazepam? If it is like that, Klonopin is an anticonvulsant, and I every day I have a terrible convulsions, shaking attacks, strong enough to stand out from the earth, I'm the worst in the forum by symptoms, rage  returns back to full strength. I thought at least This summer  make it through and that I will not sick like a dog. I'll buy a  precise gram scale if you could advise me on the basis that. Still needs PS convince all of this, and currently we are not in the best of terms. I know that asking the same questions, or by you,which one  is powerful anticonvulsant that it takes a longer period of time, permitted in  withdrawal, and as not to cause dependence?  I really need help, sorry I know that I have already become boring, but I think you're wise woman to me could help. P.S  tolerance or intolerance,  I do not know how to recognize the difference, of intolerance do not know anything. Thank you, thank you, thank you  :smitten:  Of course everyone's opinion  appreciate, write to me, Thank you

Thank you girls!!!

Benzogirl I desperately waiting to your PM return to normal. The situation we are from day to day getting worse.

And I'm, now  extremely  stupid because Neurontin. As far as I understand, I'm supposed to go back to xanax, tapered of xanax, not klonopin,  according to A. Manual  but only 5% for 2 weeks, And to increase the dosage to be stable. Or are you telling me that klonopin, replace directly to diazepam? If it is like that, Klonopin is an anticonvulsant, and I every day I have a terrible convulsions, shaking attacks, strong enough to stand out from the earth, I'm the worst in the forum by symptoms, rage  returns back to full strength. I thought at least This summer  make it through and that I will not sick like a dog. I'll buy a  precise gram scale if you could advise me on the basis that. Still needs PS convince all of this, and currently we are not in the best of terms. I know that asking the same questions, or by you,which one  is powerful anticonvulsant that it takes a longer period of time, permitted in  withdrawal, and as not to cause dependence?  I really need help, sorry I know that I have already become boring, but I think you're wise woman to me could help. P.S  tolerance or intolerance,  I do not know how to recognize the difference, of intolerance do not know anything. Thank you, thank you, thank you  :smitten:  Of course everyone's opinion  appreciate, write to me, Thank you

Hi:

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better, so that's good. My PM will turn back on when the moderators say so. So I'm stuck for the moment, Anyway, when it was shut down I got so many PMs, that I spent most of the day returning them, so it's semi relief, though now with all of the new people, I wish it was turned on. Yes, kpin is an anti seizure med. But also a benzo.

May I ask, who told you to go back on Xanax? Is it because the K makes you feel poorly? The general rule of thumb is to do a direct taper if possible, but switch to a longer acting benzo if needed. That's what I did, as I was paradoxical to the K and it revved me up. I did a partial one, to 70 mg of Valium, and then had to taper off 6.5 mg  of K. Since the K revved me up, sleep was a real problem. As I got lower in my dose, I could sleep again. Now I am sleeping too much, though I'll take it any day of the week. ;)  Many people here have done a direct taper off Xanax, but for me (in the  past) I couldn't get past first base. It was too difficult for me because it is so potent and has a short half life. I had terrible I/D. That made me insane. Any benzo can cause dependency. I'm sure my Valium is, but it still works for me. Sometimes if you switch to another benzo, and if you are already dependent on another one, you might still be dependent.

It's the I/d and tolerance w/d that can make your life tough. I'm not sure what you are really saying about the scale, but I used one to get rid of the  last .625 mg of K. It was a life saver for me, and also many on the KK group, as well as others. If you want to buy one, the one used mostly here can be bought on Amazon. It's called the GEM20 Digital Jewelry Scale for about $25. It seems difficult at first and you really want to give up (like I felt), but after you get the hang of it, it is actually quite easy. The point of this is to drop by a very tiny amount every day (like  .001 grams), so your brain can catch up with ease. You can always change your taper schedule easily. Many people do a direct taper off the K, but I found the Valium to be really helpful to stave off any w/d s/x. If you choose to do a direct C/O, before you do that, you need to take another anti seizure med. Gabapentin is one, though you need to be on a high dose of it. There are more than a dozen of them, so take your pick.

I'm truly sorry you are feeling so miserable, but I've been here a while and I can tell you, there have been many people worse than you. But you never did make a list of you symptoms, so I cannot be sure. But some people came here a real mess. I did not follow Ashton all the way, as I felt her schedule was too fast for me. Intolerance is when you cannot agree with the drug and it makes you sick. Just like it does for me with Opiates. Tolerance means the dose of your drug is no longer working for you and your body is screaming for more. I would not suggest you updose, as you don't know if it will work, or make you sicker and you have that much more to taper. I never did updose and I'm glad for that. Try not to over think things. The way you think can help you heal faster or slower. I always have kept a positive attitude, and I believe that is one reason why I am feeling so good. Once you get to the consistency point in your taper, you will feel better. I threw out my calendar out a long time ago, so I wouldn't do "clock watching" of sorts. I also am out every day, running around or going to lunch or a movie, that I don't have the time to think about my problems. It's when I am sitting in bed alone, with others asleep, that I start thinking about bad things that cannot be changed anyway. I like the NA motto: You cannot change others; you can only change yourself." I also volunteer a lot, and that makes me feel so great to be able to help others who cannot help themselves.

I hope I answered some of you questions, but cannot be sure. I really over did it at the gym yesterday, so I am staying home for the most part today, so I'll be checking in. Now since we are friends, please call me Bets or Betsy, as benzogirl just reminds me of how much I have to taper. Wishing you the best and please feel free to post other questions, even if they are the same ones as before. I recall doing that myself when I first joined. :laugh::hug: :hug: Be well.  :smitten:

Fwiw~nobody here will judge you. They don't want to and anyway it is against the rules. If someone does, please click on report this post. I have seen many people who have abused many drugs to the max, and still we do not judge, we just support each other in our journeys to get off benzos. We are your friend. This is the place to be. The best site in the world.

Regards to all!!! I do not know if this is possible, but again I feel pain in the joints, I feel like I'm going back to A full withdrawal again, although drink these drugs,Every day the symptoms are getting worse . I need your opinion that the procedure tapering was the best for me? I wanted to do by  Ashton Manual  but earlier I had an experience with  dijazepam  and did me depressed. Yet thinking about raising the dose, but become stable before tapering. I thought back to xanax, to raise the dose, because I think that my body just  dependent of these substances. Because I was alone, My doctor overwrites more and more drugs. I do not know what would be best from which benzos  that  tapered dose. I already got five months of continuous tremors, head jerking...I was also a neurologist, I go to all sorts of shooting, but no one can help me, because nobody believes in benzo withdrawal. I'm sick and I'm tired...I would be very grateful for any help or advice! Thanks in advance

P.S Post could not to go first time ::)

Wow, I have to reply to this. Looking at your bottom quote and how much xanax you were on, we are SO MUCH alike.  I've been thru it. Up to 30mgs a day. Its a nightmare. and when you get off cold turkey (which I have as well, more than once), the symptoms are a complete NIGHTMARE. I have tremors and my whole body jerks while driving my car. My body feels tingly. I hallucincate sometimes and I have seizures. Are you asking if it's ok to go back on xanax or are you asking which benzo is best? Personally,  I find Klonopin less addictive than xanax and longer lasting and klonopin really calms me down. when I get xanax in my hand, I feel the need to eat them like candy. Xanax only lasts about 2 to 3 hours while klonopin lasts about 6. Ii pray to God you are ok, with how much you've been thru.  Seems like so much. :-( PM me if you need someone to talk to, seems we have a lot in common. Try to think positive in the mean time and do stuff you like or stuff that makes u relax like take a bath or listen to calming music or sometimes even meditate. Pls PM me if you need to talk.  I hope you are ok.

*hugs*

Sweetb , IMO, u have to get to a psydr, who will work with u.This is only my experience. I had to get off the Xanax before I could make any progress. It was just to powerful a drug and to short a half life.I know u said it makes u depressed but you can get something for that and get off it after Xanax .I tried so many times to go down off Xanax but failed each time. Maybe u will b different but I tell u from a lot of experience it is much easier going off diazepam. Google Ashton manual U.K. And it has reduction tables. I am 60 y/o and u have to work at it.Find something non additive for sleep, same for anxiety,same for pain if u have it. Work with your doctor because if you took it for 30 years as I did it will not b a walk in the park.Get your friends ready( those that won't judge u). Ask for help with what u need especially a good psydr.Show him the Ashton manual. Mine was clueless about it.Last suggestion- don't drink alcohol period, no matter how bad it gets. That is a quick ticket to the ER or back to detox.Listen to ever one.This is only my experience. Wishing the best, Big "O"

Hi Betsy !!! I wanted to tell you everything across PM.Everything I drink from drugs, Few days ago, only once ceased to operate.

As many times I read your post, I do not understand anything. In one state alone confusion. Again, I feel irritated bladder, I feel discomfort, as if something slipped over the scalp of the head (paresthesia returns) As it is weakened and gabapentin, I use it only a month ago, and this is the total time from when I came back to drugs. I have not drank neurontin, so that and can something to write

I myself thought back to xanax, because I need a break and relief , or increase the dose of Klonopin? before tapering. Right, this is the COMPLETE tolerance? Every record I've worked, people had to be repeated 2-3 times, because of my aggressive tremor, Here you have to be  peaceful COMPLETE,  And I can not. I'm going to another record, I can not raise the dose, because they will not see real results, so I have to be fast, while I was still this little functional. I just now noticed yet these 2 Post. Thank you to the sky, all of you are my only support. Contact me, help me. Leads me an idiot who does not know anything about benzodiazepines. Is better solution directly to the diazepam or as in A. Manual with  replacement ? Now I re-read what you've written.

Quick Recovery everyone

Hi Betsy !!! I wanted to tell you everything across PM.Everything I drink from drugs, Few days ago, only once ceased to operate.

As many times I read your post, I do not understand anything. In one state alone confusion. Again, I feel irritated bladder, I feel discomfort, as if something slipped over the scalp of the head (paresthesia returns) As it is weakened and gabapentin, I use it only a month ago, and this is the total time from when I came back to drugs. I have not drank neurontin, so that and can something to write

I myself thought back to xanax, because I need a break and relief , or increase the dose of Klonopin? before tapering. Right, this is the COMPLETE tolerance? Every record I've worked, people had to be repeated 2-3 times, because of my aggressive tremor, Here you have to be  peaceful COMPLETE,  And I can not. I'm going to another record, I can not raise the dose, because they will not see real results, so I have to be fast, while I was still this little functional. I just now noticed yet these 2 Post. Thank you to the sky, all of you are my only support. Contact me, help me. Leads me an idiot who does not know anything about benzodiazepines. Is better solution directly to the diazepam or as in A. Manual with  replacement ? Now I re-read what you've written.

Quick Recovery everyone

I know I know. I wish you had my email address but that's against the rules too. I find it helpful with other BB's. First, I don't think there is anything such as liquid Gabapentin, but I may be wrong. For me, it came in capsules and if you broke them open, it was powder that can either be weighed with a scale or you can eye ball it in you want to taper off it. Your post was a bit confusing to me. Is there a better solution than a direct cross to Valium? I did a partial one and it helped me get off my kpin with ease, but now I am tapering my Valium. Ugh. I've have far enough of tapering. You can try liquid titration or a dry micro cut. But if you are paradoxical or in tolerance w/d, that won't help matters much. A few people are thinking of switching to Librium, which is also very weak and long lasting, but that drug is not for me. I am fine with the Valium. But if I was not paradoxical to the K, I would have done a direct taper. Being paradoxical to me was no fun at all. Nosiree. For me, Xanax was not an option at all. Been there, done that and it was not fun. I got the awful I/D. It was killing me. I bet it is killing you too. I thought my post was rather clear, but who knows how I write, even though I am a professional writer. :idiot: If I knew which other drug you have been or are on, I think I could help you better. But I think you fear putting them down on the open forum. I understand that, but believe me, I have seen some doozies out there that can't compare, I think. Like a few using Heroin. Nobody will judge you. If I see they do, I will report that post myself. But they won't as most people here are very nice. If the Xanax is not working for you, there is no guarantee that if you updose, it will work again, or you might feel even worse. I know I never have. I was in tolerance a long time with kpin and the partial C/O to Valium literally saved my life. It is not for everyone, however. It just felt like a different drug to me and still, when I take a dose I feel sleepy. Not that bad, though, considering I am on 63 mg. I still don't know what you mean when you say record?  ??? BTW, what is your first language? Maybe I know a bit of it. I hope you can read this and if you have any questions, feel free to post them. I.WISH.MY.PM.WAS.TURNED.BACK.ON.

Hi Betsy!

How are you?

Recording??? Sorry I use online translation. I thought  the  CT head . I'll just tell you, that I find On the other sides the world

Do you think, klonopin directly replace Valium? So that tapering of Valium? Or Valium and Klonopin,( a lower dose of Klonopin, and gradually put in valium) as A.Manual but slower? Betsy you Such great write, but I have a cognitive problem.

Since I'm in tolerance withdrawal, Does it pay off work slow tapering? Soon I have to MRI, my PS told me to take 1 mg xanax before MRI,  because klonopin  almost nothing does not work, my tremors are terrible. I know that I can not to mix K and X, but I do not know whether it still works xanax?! I do not know now what to do, maybe tomorrow to try xanax 1 mg, but I can not, then the rest of the day to drink klonopin.

I'm beginning to think, that's what God turned his back

Betsy thank you for everything

Hi Betsy!

How are you?

Recording??? Sorry I use online translation. I thought  the  CT head . I'll just tell you, that I find On the other sides the world

Do you think, klonopin directly replace Valium? So that tapering of Valium? Or Valium and Klonopin,( a lower dose of Klonopin, and gradually put in valium) as A.Manual but slower? Betsy you Such great write, but I have a cognitive problem.

Since I'm in tolerance withdrawal, Does it pay off work slow tapering? Soon I have to MRI, my PS told me to take 1 mg xanax before MRI,  because klonopin  almost nothing does not work, my tremors are terrible. I know that I can not to mix K and X, but I do not know whether it still works xanax?! I do not know now what to do, maybe tomorrow to try xanax 1 mg, but I can not, then the rest of the day to drink klonopin.

I'm beginning to think, that's what God turned his back

Betsy thank you for everything

Hi:

Can I ask where you live because English can be hard to learn? I speak a bit of Spanish and Polish. Also may I ask, what is a PS? We have a PA here, but no PS, or I don't think so. You say you are drinking Klonopin. Is that a diluted version that you buy at your pharmacy? I used to take pills until I got off. Your recording may be off, as I don't know what this means:  I thought  the CT head Do you mean thread? Never ever, think that God is not listening to you. He is, and you will get better. All you have to do is believe and ask. I know, it's hard at times when you are feeling so poorly. A one off dose of xanax will not ruin your taper. But be careful, as you don't want to make it a habit. I've never been in tolerance w/d, but I guess if I were, I would not do a rapid w/d or a C/T, but perhaps speed up your taper. I did 5% every 14 days. Maybe you can do 10% every 10 days or so. Try it, and if it works, fine. I think either way you do it, you won't get off Scott free. The best way to begin the healing process is to get off all benzos. Have you ever considered switching from K to Valium? I did, and it worked very well for me, as kpin stopped working for me, and in fact, made things worse. Tremors are no fun, so you must be scared. I'm so sorry for this. So it's up to you of course, but if it were me, I would take that Xanax, get your MRI done, then think about changing your benzo to a longer acting one, as yours is causing you nothing but trouble. If you decide to go this route, then I can help you with the cross over. Good luck to you. I hope the MRI goes well. :smitten::hug:

Betsy

Hi, I have been following you thread of discussion but have not commented because I am new to all of this and don't know how to advise you. But I certainly do wish you all the best, Sweetblackberries! It seems like you are having a very hard time. So even though I can not advise you, I just want to give you my support and hope that you don't give up. I have often felt like giving up, but the extremely supportive buddies that respond to your posts have helped me too, to hang in here and fight the fight!

Benzo girl, and every other Benzo buddy, you really give great support! Thank you all!

Heathcliff

Just thought I might get some advice on what to do too, if that's ok.

I did a too big cut of Valium from 1.5 to 1.25 and got really bad withdrawals. So I am holding for three weeks and still holding, but the withdrawals are getting a bit worse. I thought they'd getter better as the days went on but they are not!

Is this normal? Should I just wait it out or dose back up a bit?

Seems like the lower I get in my dose, the harder the side effects are.

Or is just becUse I made a too big of a cut? From now on I will make micro cuts!

But for now, what would you do from  here?

Heathcliff

Hi Betsy!

It is obvious that language barriers. PS is psychiatrist. I still I'm not started tapering (reducing)  benzos.

I ask you these days, what would be the best for me one of these options:

1.directly  switching from K to Valium, and then reducing doses of Valium?

2.Or reducing klonopin, and increase Valium (like in A.Manual) and I will determine reduce speed( 5%, 10%)

If you can, that we as simple as answer this question. Thank you for your patience, in my head is heavy mess.  :smitten:

I take regular pills Klonopin.

How do you say in English, "recording" and I think the MRI, EEG, head CT

And for everything else Betsy PM  ::)

I hope you're okay

Hi Betsy!

It is obvious that language barriers. PS is psychiatrist. I still I'm not started tapering (reducing)  benzos.

I ask you these days, what would be the best for me one of these options:

1.directly  switching from K to Valium, and then reducing doses of Valium?

2.Or reducing klonopin, and increase Valium (like in A.Manual) and I will determine reduce speed( 5%, 10%)

If you can, that we as simple as answer this question. Thank you for your patience, in my head is heavy mess.  :smitten:

I take regular pills Klonopin.

How do you say in English, "recording" and I think the MRI, EEG, head CT

And for everything else Betsy PM  ::)

I hope you're okay

Here, for psychiatrist we use pdoc. Recording means you turn one on and it records any voice/sound nearby. MRI, EEG and CT mean the same. Since you are now on 6 mg but have become tolerant w/d, that means you are suffering from w/d all times of the day. I would not do a total C/O because that would mean you would be on 120 mg of Valium~~a very high dose. My pdoc, who is really great, and I also suffered paradoxically (means it did the opposite of what kpin was to do to me), was did a partial C/O. He exchanged 3.5 mg of kpin for 70 mg of Valium.

Then I had to first taper off the 6.5 mg klonopin. That was tough at first, as the kpin did me no favors. But once I got lower in my dose, it started to feel a whole lot better and once I was off, I felt great and still do. Now I am tapering my Valium, and so far so good, but this is just the beginning. I notice when people get to a lower dose of Valium, they have trouble. I could not sleep at all for the first 6 months until I told my pdoc I was going insane and he gave me sleep meds. They helped and are helping me a great deal. That's my experience and I must say it was not a bad one overall. 120 mg of Valium can be at a dangerous level, so he stopped me at 70 mg. It's up to you which course of action you want to take. I consider myself a lucky person. :hug:

Betsy

Greetings to you  Heathcliff !!!

Thank you for your support, same to you I send Messages that faster recovery!

I did cold turkey, and never I'm not slowly decreasing the dose.

Believe me, I do not know anything about it, but I'm sure someone will help on the forum.

That is, a dose less it's closer withrawalu, and it is normal to feel worse.

The right healing getting started, when you without drugs( benzos)

I wish you all the best, thank you

Just thought I might get some advice on what to do too, if that's ok.

I did a too big cut of Valium from 1.5 to 1.25 and got really bad withdrawals. So I am holding for three weeks and still holding, but the withdrawals are getting a bit worse. I thought they'd getter better as the days went on but they are not!

Is this normal? Should I just wait it out or dose back up a bit?

Seems like the lower I get in my dose, the harder the side effects are.

Or is just becUse I made a too big of a cut? From now on I will make micro cuts!

But for now, what would you do from  here?

Heathcliff

Hi heathcliff: I guess you like the book, Wuthering Heights. Yes, when you get down to a low dose like yours, tapering off the last bit of Valium can be quite a challenge for many people. I do believe you made too large cut. Valium is a tricky bird. I know I have read some signatures where people are dropping just .1 mg per month. That's too slow for me, and others are dropping faster, but really at that point the cuts get crazy, so they use titration or dry cuts. I know I did dry micro cuts at the end of my klonopin taper. It makes it easier and consistency is the whole deal. I think it's the large cut that is making you feel poorly. Usually, in this case, you go back up to the lowest dose you feel comfortable on, which is an updose.

But updosing should be done within two weeks or else you might suffer from kindling. So you have two options really. Updose back to your previous dose, wait to stabilize, and then make tiny cuts from there. Titration or a dry micro cut. I plan to do titration but every time someone explains it to me, I get the methodology, but don't understand why the cuts are the way they should be. I find it very frustrating, but I'm sure it is easy once you understand why you are making the cuts, as in such and such a drop each day. Or, you can stick with the large cut and wait it out. Perhaps a month or so. Maybe longer. And then drop, as you said, by doing a MT. I think that is the best solution and I will probably still do again the dry cuts. They can be very tedious to do, but it's easy. That's why in the end you will want to say, I.HATE.MY.SCALE! :laugh: But it works very well, and even though both of us are on Valium, I plan to go back to KK and have Bennie tell me what to do, because Valium will be a different micro cut, as it is much weaker, hence you can drop more each day. I hope this helps. :smitten:

Betsy

Thanks for your reply, benzo girl, and anyone else

Ok  I understand what you said, but

What is kindling?

And,  Now that I am in day 22 since my last taper, I suppose I should still hold until the w/d fx subside?

Then start  micro taper from my 1.25 mg Valium  Right? I need validation please.

And, Is it true that when you get side effects between cuts in a taper,  that it means your brain is healing? If that is true, at least that's a positive way of looking at the suffering! Yes?

Heathcliff

Thank you for your support Sweetblackberries! I see you are new to this horrible situation, just like me! So here's to being strong and getting off this  horrible stuff. I'll be here to listen to you, and support you although my advice will be scarce as I dont know very much yet myself. But I am learning!

Heathcliff :thumbsup::D

By the way, Benzo girl, I must thank you again! Your replies are long because you really take the time to explain things in detail, and so very well in layman terms so  I can understand. You are just amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you! For all the time you put in to helping me and everyone else you have helped!

Heathcliff