Orlando shooting .... Mental illness ? ( more like psych drugs)

[df...]

I wouldn't be surprised if this disaster was caused by psychiatrists and their drugs. These types of mass shootings are very common in those who are taking psychiatric drugs. Federal governments need to investigate the psychiatric industries and their pharmaceutical cohorts and bring them to justice.

Yes, you hear gun control, gun control when you should be hearing psych meds, psych meds.

<<"Yes, you hear gun control, gun control when you should be hearing psych meds, psych meds.">>

Finally, we've determined the true cause of terrorism.  Psych meds.  Thank you for this insight.  Now all we have to do is round them all up and take their pills away!

Hi, I am locking this thread now.  Here's a copy of Colin's post from when he locked the "presidential election" thread:

All things considered, I think it best that we close down this thread and forbid similar discussion going forward (for at least the duration of the present US presidential campaign).

The BB Mission Statement:

BenzoBuddies: an inclusive, nonjudgmental mutual-support environment for those who wish to withdraw from benzodiazepines.

Members of the BenzoBuddies community are encouraged to exchange ideas, information and support during the process of withdrawal and recovery.

Although outside of the immediate scope of BenzoBuddies, members are free to discuss their wider medical problems and needs as they relate to benzodiazepine use and withdrawal.

Taking or quitting any medicine—including benzodiazepines—should be a personal decision made in consultation with a suitably qualified medical practitioner.

Through a peer-support model, we strive to help members achieve their goals.

Although I am loath to disallow specific topics for discussion, I think these type of subjects (especially in the present climate) are (at best) a distraction from the BB Mission, and are (probably more likely) a hindrance for many members.

So, please avoid comment on the US presidential campaign, Obama, Trump, yesterday's tragic events in Florida, guns, gun control, terrorism, religion, and any other incendiary topics.

We will review the situation after completion of the US election.

[12...]