Please help. Sudden, extreme symptom change.

[tw...]

I just realized that maybe I should have posted this on this titration board instead of the general support board...

Please help…

I can't figure out what I've done wrong. About a week ago I suddenly developed  extreme, ongoing, debilitating nausea  to the point  of being almost nonfunctional at times.  I don't get it.  Yes, my long taper and withdrawal have been awful--but PREDICTABLY awful because I've been going slow. This sudden extreme whammy  doesn't make sense.

The only  change I have made in my slow liquid taper is this:  When mixing up a batch of liquid valium  suspension to draw from, I was  mixing 4 tablets with 80  milliliters of liquid. I just switched to mixing batches of 2 tablets with 40 mL of liquid ( in a smaller bottle,  but same ratio ).  I still draw out the same amount with the oral syringe  each dose.  So this should not make a difference--I measure it out accurately and used the same ratio.  I am down to roughly 1 mg of Valium per day ( broken into three doses). 

I've got to fix the situation soon because I'm scheduled to get on an airplane and take a trip very soon. This is really scary.  I don't know what to do.

[bf...]
Nothing wrong with your method of preparation.  Sounds like you've hit a rough patch in your titration.  Probably time to hold for a while to let your body catch up with your titration.

It's not a length of time as much as it is symptom level that determines how long to hold.  I'd hold as long as it takes until you feel ready to cut again.  It can take a long time, but if you keep holding symptoms will improve.

Just a thought - each pill can vary a lot in terms of weight and how much medicine is in it.  Maybe when you made your solution w/ 4 pills, it averaged out more and was more even.  Maybe w/ 2 pills, it is less even, more variation.