two errors made in a week, do I need to updose pls?

[9f...]

[9f...]

This question is for people who are used to cutting daily and are not suffering symptoms, and I'm especially interersted to hear from you if you are on a high dose of valium.

I'm titrating daily at 0.05mg, and I am on 75mg, 70mg dry and 5mg wet as I only have 10mg pills.

Error 1Last tuesday i took 8 instead of 7 pills for my dry dose, and the rest dissolved in milk

Two days later, on the thursday, I double dosed my dry dose of 70mg.

I have ADHD, and I got distracted with an impoprtant phone call, and after the call, couldn't remember if i had taken my 7 pills dry dose, so I took them again, the same day, and I had actually remembered to take them before the phone call, as I was very droopy afterwards.

With my 75mg dose I get IBS every morning, but when I took the 80mgs,  I never got IBS the morning after.

Dunno if 75 was too low a dose for me, as I used to drink alcohol until 8 wks ago.

I've been taking immodium since thursday, so i cannot tell if I have had IBS, but I didn't take it today.

My two questions are

Should I updose?

Have the two errors in the same week upped my tolerance and necessitate an updose or can I continue to taper daily.

thank you

My two questions are

Should I updose?  No.

Have the two errors in the same week upped my tolerance and necessitate an updose No.

or can I continue to taper daily. Yes.

thank you

[9f...]

My two questions are

Should I updose?  No.

Have the two errors in the same week upped my tolerance and necessitate an updose No.

or can I continue to taper daily. Yes.

thank you

Thank you Builder, for your reassurance. It means a lot. I am daily cutting and as I am still recovering from that few weeks underdosing, it might take a wee while for these rremaining symptoms to be tapered away. I'm just finding my 'best cut' for the time being.