Panicking, leaky jar

[df...]

[df...]

I use what americans call mason jars with two piece lids for making 300ml of milk and 30mg valium mix.

The lid was leaking but i only realised after I had taken today's wet part of my dose 5.95mgs, as I am tapering from 76 and had 7 x 10mg valilum pills for my dry dose

I made my first cut of 0.05mgs today.

I had the jar in a freezer bag before I put it in the fridge, but after drinking the wet part of my dose, i noticed all milk on the inside of the freezer bag that I had put the jar in.

Because i drank the valium milk mix from the leaky jar, non airtight, have I drank damaged valium?

I use what americans call mason jars with two piece lids for making 300ml of milk and 30mg valium mix.

The lid was leaking but i only realised after I had taken today's wet part of my dose 5.95mgs, as I am tapering from 76 and had 7 x 10mg valilum pills for my dry dose

I had the jar in a freezer bag before I put it in the fridge, but after drinking the wet part of my dose, i noticed all milk on the inside of the freezer bag that I had put the jar in.

Because i drank the valium milk mix from the leaky jar, non airtight, have I drank damaged valium?

No.

[df...]

No.

Hi Builder

I am still using milk and I pull to dose, I don't discard any mixture.

Could you suggest a jar that I can use to mix my 10mg valium pill and my 100ml milk, that I can buy in the uk? thanks

• 2 weeks later...
[df...]

Those two part lidded, canning jars, called kilner jars in the uk, when you press the lid and it pops, does that mean that the seal has gone and its no longer airtight?

These ones, they have a ring, the threaded bit, and a circle, and when you press the circle in, does that mean its no longer airtight?

I'm dissolving my benzo in milk

Thanks

Those two part lidded, canning jars, called kilner jars in the uk, when you press the lid and it pops, does that mean that the seal has gone and its no longer airtight?

These ones, they have a ring, the threaded bit, and a circle, and when you press the circle in, does that mean its no longer airtight?

I'm dissolving my benzo in milk

Thanks

That "test" does NOT measure the quality of the seal.  When foods are prepared and stored in those jars, they are vacuum-sealed.  So the vacuum pulls the center of the lid down.  If it pops, it means the vacuum has failed, or was never properly created.

It isn't necessary for milk solution to be tightly sealed.  And the only reason vodka/alcohol solutions should be sealed is to retard evaporation.  A "perfect seal" is NOT required.

[df...]

That "test" does NOT measure the quality of the seal.  When foods are prepared and stored in those jars, they are vacuum-sealed.  So the vacuum pulls the center of the lid down.  If it pops, it means the vacuum has failed, or was never properly created.

It isn't necessary for milk solution to be tightly sealed.  And the only reason vodka/alcohol solutions should be sealed is to retard evaporation.  A "perfect seal" is NOT required.

the two part jars are working for me fine, was doubtful about them but they got me through the last 3.5mgs of my last taper so will get me through this one.

All my lids pop but like you say, it int nececcary for milk solution to be air sealed tightly.

the two part jars are working for me fine, was doubtful about them but they got me through the last 3.5mgs of my last taper so will get me through this one.

All my lids pop but like you say, it int nececcary for milk solution to be air sealed tightly.

Once  again, the "lid pop" is a test for vacuum.  You do not need to create a vacuum to establish a high integrity  seal.

• 2 weeks later...
[df...]

Once  again, the "lid pop" is a test for vacuum.  You do not need to create a vacuum to establish a high integrity  seal.

Hi

When I opened my jar today, I noticed a white line around the level the milk came upto, this told me that air had got in. I tried to mix the line up with the rest of the liquid with my finger to ensure even distribution. There were two seals on the lid, they had stuck together.