Daily taper seems worse- help please!

[...]

I was doing decent w/ cut and hold. I'd get symptoms, then feel great. From 15 mg L to 14.5, hardly any symptoms. Then to 14.0, felt it for 2-3 days (after my lag time of 5-6 days)  and then great. Thought a daily taper would eliminate even those few days of symptoms so switched to that. Went at about the same speed- maybe slightly faster? Went down to 13.285 over 10 days. That's 5% over the 10 days. Holding since then. It's been a week of holding and I still feel like crap.

Does the small cut and hold method give my body more of a signal to heal?

Am I daily tapering too fast? But it's not faster than the rate I was cutting and holding, I think.

I don't want to updose. But my system is still so agitated. What do you think happened and what should I do from here?

I think it is more your overall cut that is the problem.  I think daily tapering is a gentler way to do the same thing, but if you go back to cut and hold, I'd try keeping the cuts small...a few percent.  And try to heal from them completely before moving on.

How long to wait until stabilized before cutting again?

I'm thinking to try 3% cuts every 10 days or so

Anyone else with input?

How long to wait until stabilized before cutting again?

I'm thinking to try 3% cuts every 10 days or so

Anyone else with input?

I would personally start with 2% and go up from there if you can handle it. --V

As you get lower, the dosages affect you more, so you may need to slow the taper down quite a bit (I know nothing about Librium dosages). Did you also switch from dry to liquid? Or some other method of measuring? A tiny updose isn't a terrible thing and may make you feel better.

What do you mean by a tiny updose? Does a small updose work or does it have to be a moderate updose? I having been feeling awful for over 2 wks now.

I'm at an equivalent of 5.3 of V.

I'm so desperate.

What do you mean by a tiny updose? Does a small updose work or does it have to be a moderate updose? I having been feeling awful for over 2 wks now.

I'm at an equivalent of 5.3 of V.

I'm so desperate.

It depends. I can't do a large updose all at once so I do it slowly by doing each small amount over a week. For example I do .25mg each week until I feel better. When trying 1mg updoses, it was too much too fast but everyone is different. All you can do is try. I've been holding almost 5 months and it took me 4 to get stable after my taper went sideways. Holding takes as long as it takes and relief from sxs plays out gradually just like post jump IMO. Hope you find what works to get relief.  :)--V

Finding the daily taper much easier on me.  Was dry cutting tapering 10 percent every 2 weeks.  Oh I tried cold turkey wow no way.  No at 13mg. I started tapering  0.13 per day.  Very slow maybe I might have to slow that later.  For now working.  I can do more.  Of course still have side affects.  Not as down as I was before and not as afraid.  So slow is for me I have to except that.  It's important to come out of this well.  :thumbsup:. To all. Dolly