Bedtime for Benzos

[2c...]

• 3 weeks later...

You would never find such articles in Germany!!! Why???

Pharmacy Lobbyism is doing great.

I am really angry about that. I couldn't show such articles to friends or family (or my doctors!!!!!!!!!) yet because I could not find articles in German language. It is really sad that this subject just does not exist in my country.

Thank you very much that I can read so much articles here.. I think I have to buy a new printer tomorrow and paper..

You would never find such articles in Germany!!! Why???

Pharmacy Lobbyism is doing great.

I am really angry about that. I couldn't show such articles to friends or family (or my doctors!!!!!!!!!) yet because I could not find articles in German language. It is really sad that this subject just does not exist in my country.

Thank you very much that I can read so much articles here.. I think I have to buy a new printer tomorrow and paper..

Years back you couldn't find much info here in the states either.

Actually, I never tried researching benzos until about a year ago when my Gen Practitioner questioned my benzo use and advised me to get off of them after almost 30yrs!

Now there is tons of info on the net concerning benzos, but the Ashton Manual really opened my eyes and you can't beat the "REAL" info that we get here from real people going through the same thing.

[2c...]

That's probably the clearest and most accurate explanation I've seen to date.

Good find, Leslie.

Thanks, Challis — yes, it really lays out the facts.  I feel like standing in the middle of Times Square and handing out copies.

Either there or at my psychiatrist's office.    :laugh:  :sick: