At a taper crossroad. Which way?

[ru...]

Well,  I went against my own advice of sticking to 3 times per day dosing and will soon be dosing 2 times per day.  I tapered away my mid day dose over the past month and I will soon be at 20mgs, 10mg am and 10mg pm.  I'd needing advice on how to proceed.  Do I:

a) Taper away both 10mg remaining doses evenly or

b) Taper away 5mg of the am dose then 5mg of the pm dose, then back to the final 5mg of the am and finish off with the final 5mg of the pm?

For now the 10mg I take in the morning feels like a lot, it does feel like I could manage OK if I taper it away to 5.  My reasoning is maybe I'd feel less drowsy during the day.  The 10mg I take at bedtime seems to help with sleep, so I really don't notice the affect like I do with the morning dose. 

My gut tells me to taper away the two doses evenly, thinking it will be a smoother ride rather than jumping back and forth and dealing with dose adjustment symptoms.

So far so good.  Thanks to all on this forum who have helped with my progress.   

Well,  I went against my own advice of sticking to 3 times per day dosing and will soon be dosing 2 times per day.  I tapered away my mid day dose over the past month and I will soon be at 20mgs, 10mg am and 10mg pm.  I'd needing advice on how to proceed.  Do I:

a) Taper away both 10mg remaining doses evenly or

b) Taper away 5mg of the am dose then 5mg of the pm dose, then back to the final 5mg of the am and finish off with the final 5mg of the pm?

For now the 10mg I take in the morning feels like a lot, it does feel like I could manage OK if I taper it away to 5.  My reasoning is maybe I'd feel less drowsy during the day.  The 10mg I take at bedtime seems to help with sleep, so I really don't notice the affect like I do with the morning dose. 

My gut tells me to taper away the two doses evenly, thinking it will be a smoother ride rather than jumping back and forth and dealing with dose adjustment symptoms.

So far so good.  Thanks to all on this forum who have helped with my progress. 

I'd go with your instincts and taper them evenly. --V