Mixture question

[on...]

What are the general rules for mixing ratios for titration?

I take .125mg Klonopin twice a day (daily dose is .25mg).  What is the easiest mixing ratio I should used to achieve a .01% daily reduction?

ex. 1mg k to 100ml water?  .25 mg to 25ml? etc.

Thanks!

If you have .5mg pills, first dissolve it into PG or alcohol, then add water to make 50ml.  Each ml will be .01mg K.  With a 1ml syringe you can make accurate cuts down to .0005mg.  If you have 1mg pills, do the same thing but with 100ml.

If you have .5mg pills, first dissolve it into PG or alcohol, then add water to make 50ml.  Each ml will be .01mg K.  With a 1ml syringe you can make accurate cuts down to .0005mg.  If you have 1mg pills, do the same thing but with 100ml.

I only have the .125 wayfers as I take one in the morning and then the evening.  What would be the calculation for that? 

I'm not familiar with that product so I don't know for sure if it will work.  My guess would be it would be okay, but you'd need to try.

For .125mg you'd do the same thing except use 12.5ml water.  If you wanted to do both at once (.25mg) you'd use 25ml.

I'm not familiar with that product so I don't know for sure if it will work.  My guess would be it would be okay, but you'd need to try.

For .125mg you'd do the same thing except use 12.5ml water.  If you wanted to do both at once (.25mg) you'd use 25ml.

Thanks, so my dosage every day should go something like this...12.4, 12.3, 12.2 holding as needed until the end?  Just wanting to triple check everything before I start so I don't have to go back up because I fluffed a small detail.

Yes, exactly.  A place to begin might be a cut of .001mg.  That would be .1ml a day.  Give it a try when you feel ready and give it a few weeks and reassess.

Ok I was looking for this info.  Started liquid tiration as brutal taper previous.  Go slower.  My plan was to drop 10% every two weeks.  Now I'm wondering about the daily taper.  Not sure.  It's figuring it out.  Then  your saying  .001mil per day.    That dosent sound so complicated.  I only have the 10mil to draw out with.  No other tube just jar and holders.  Using milk. 

Seriously wondering if I should start daily and when.  Down to 13.5  (which was a 1.5mg cut last).

Lol I'm full of questions.  The worst part is memory not good lol.  Getting along though happy with that.