In Need of Assistance Continuing My Liquid Taper

[ff...]

[ff...]

I apologize in advance as math was never my strong suit ti begin with and terrible brain fog and concentration have not made that any easier. I am trying to figure out how to calculate what the figure for a 10% monthly cut of my total, ever changing dosage will be (ideally setting up a spreadsheet and having difficulty).

I am currently taking 2.0 total mg's of Klonopin. I take 1.5 dry and liquefy .5 in 100 mL's of milk, progressively removing 1.2 mL's daily. I started at 2.5 and it took me around 80 days using this method to get down to 2 but I want to be sure I'm getting close to 10% a month. Could somebody please explain to me like I'm a five year old (as my benzo brain is pretyy horrific) how I can go about doing this? I can figure out what 10% of 2 is but since that dosage is changing everyday as I make my cuts I'm unsure about whether I'm making the correct amount of cuts to keep it near the 10% monthly goal.

There are spreadsheets out there but many of them are set up for Klonopin and get confusing as soon as the dosages change/the next stage of the taper in terms of dry vs. liquefied Klonopin begins.

Thanks in advance

[03...]

The basis for the calculation isn't something for a 5 year old (see: http://chemwiki.ucdavis.edu/Core/Physical_Chemistry/Kinetics/Reaction_Rates/First-Order_Reactions)

This type of calculation works really well on a spreadsheet, and I'm happy to do one for you.  However, a good (and easy) approximation for you would be to cut at 1.2 mls per day for three weeks, then 1.1 mls per days for three weeks, then 1.0 mls per day for three weeks, then 0.9 mls per day for three weeks, then 0.8 mls per day for 15 days.  That should have you down to 1.5 mg total (all dry).  After that, we can revisit the calculations for your next stage.

Good luck!