Question about buying the right graduated cylinder

[tr...]

I've been looking at graduated measuring cylinders on Amazon, 100mL with 1mL markings, as described in the instructions. Here's an example:

http://www.amazon.com/Graduated-Cylinder-Plastic-100mL-Hexagonal/dp/B007CL6KYA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8

My issue is, I'm looking at these and the marks seem pretty close together. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but I'm concerned that I'll have trouble accurately measuring just 1mL at a time.

What do you guys think? Thanks!

Looks like the one I bought.  I don't think it's an issue. I use it to fill to 90ml to add to 10 ml of vodka and I'm pretty sure I get it exact.  Sometimes I let water drip off my hand to add just a tiny bit.  I also, dump a little if I overfill.  I think you'll be fine.!!

Yup, think I have the same one; no problem reading the 'lines,' but found the lines wear off after a while, so put some clear packing tape on mine.

Thanks to everyone who replied, I can't believe how helpful this forum is! I just ordered the cylinder.

Great! I'm actually using my first cylinder, and awaiting my second one from Amazon-'cuz I kinda wore those lines off, and really have to squint now to see my levels ::). But have fun with yours; on good days, I feel a bit like a mad scientist :D!