Need 2 mg valium titration instructions

[bs...]

Hey, great news.  My GP who initially did not prescribe enough Valium for an Ativan to Valium crossover has now agreed to increase the Valium.  This means that I can now use 2 milligram tablets for titration.  I can also cut the 2 milligram tablets into 1 milligram if it's easier to work with it that way too.  I will ibitially be using 1 mg Valium per day with water titration before cutting.

I need instructions on how much propylene glycol or alcohol to disolve the Valium in along with the amount of water. I have a 100 milliliter graduated cylinder that I can use.  I have been dissolving 1 milligram tablets of Ativan/Lorazepam in 100 ml water and 151 Everclear.  The 100 to 1 ratio us nice and easy to calculate my doses.  However, as long as I understand the math, I can use a different ratio for the Valium.

Thank you.

You could stick with the same ratio...100 to 1.  That will keep the math easy.  So 2mg V in 2ml Everclear to dissolve, then 200ml water.  Nothing changes really.  You could probably get away with 2mg V in 100ml water, but the solubility limit of V in water is .04mg/ml and I don't like to get too close to that number.  Keeping it at .01 is a good idea.