Start liquid titration after 50% reduction of 1mg klonopin daily?

[No...]

I've been taking .5mg ok klonopin twice daily for nearly 3 years , but for the last few months I have been skippin a dose almost every other day of for a few days straight. I decided I should try just stopping the day dose of .5mg klonopin and that would be a 50% reduction. It's been a week and I just started feeling weird: dizzy, tired, light sensitivity, increased anxiety. Should I hold on this for a while before beginning the sslow liquid titration off the remaining .5mg? Or should I restart the whole thing at .5mg twice daily and start slow there? I hear it can be a big mistake jumping too much too quick but I was sort of weaning off with the skipped doses.  Also, If I remain at .5mg with a liquid titration, would It be easier to split the dose in half for day and night?

I've been taking .5mg ok klonopin twice daily for nearly 3 years , but for the last few months I have been skippin a dose almost every other day of for a few days straight. I decided I should try just stopping the day dose of .5mg klonopin and that would be a 50% reduction. It's been a week and I just started feeling weird: dizzy, tired, light sensitivity, increased anxiety. Should I hold on this for a while before beginning the sslow liquid titration off the remaining .5mg? Or should I restart the whole thing at .5mg twice daily and start slow there? I hear it can be a big mistake jumping too much too quick but I was sort of weaning off with the skipped doses.  Also, If I remain at .5mg with a liquid titration, would It be easier to split the dose in half for day and night?

I am tapering from 2 mg of K and recently started 3 times a day of dosing.  It's has really evened me out.  I am  a rookie here but if your symptoms are manageable I wouldn't bother updosing.  Changing to all liquid did affect me pretty hard so be careful with that.  Maybe hold for a week when you go to all liquid.  I upped mine when I went to all liquid but some don't.  Good luck.

The first time I tried to taper I had no idea what the heck I was doing (wasn't on this site yet and had zero education). So I pretty much did what you did and I actually felt pretty good the first two weeks and then all hell started to break loose. I tried to wait it out but it just kept getting worse, so for me, I had to go back to regular dose and start a liquid taper (and then I tried cutting right away as soon as I started and that caused problems, too, so the suggestion to hold for awhile when you switch to liquid is probably a good one). We are all different which is part of the frustration. What is true for one person is not for the other. You really have to listen to your body and it will guide you...along with the collective wisdom you will get from this site :-) Good luck!

True!!! I upped from .5mg once a day to 2mg divided twice a day.  I was in tolerance withdrawal at .5mg real bad!!! Thank God for this site.  I would have never known!! I then did 2mg half solid half liquid then soon after did all liquid.  Minor symptoms so far and I am at 79 ml tomorrow!!! I know for sure I will have to slow down soon!!!