Need Help with last 2ml of liquid klonopin taper please

[Bu...]

Hi, I just posted this on the general taper plans and probably should have post here instead (edit: since I'm doing a liquid titration taper).  Need advice on how to microtaper last 2ml of liquid klonopin.  I'm currently at .2ml.  My NP has me cut .05ml every 2 weeks but, I'm afraid that on such a low dose, the final cuts will be too big.  I cut from .25ml to .2ml this past Saturday and have very bad withdrawal symptoms today, (the worst being uncontrollable whole body tremoring).  I'm wondering if holding at 2ml for a few more days and then starting a slow, gentle microtaper down to 0 in June is do able.  Maybe reduce by .01ml every 3 or 4 days and holding as needed?  Any thoughts/advice greatly appreciated

We'd need to know how you made your liquid to help.  How much K into how much liquid?  What strength is the liquid?

Thanks. It is a compounded formula from a pharmacy.  The suspension strength is 0.0625 MG/ML.  The ingredients are:

Clonazapam USP  0.0003 GM

Lactose Monohydrate  0.031 GM

Base G (Almond Oil)  55.000ML

Silica Gel  1.650GM

Sorry SG, forgot to add that I'm using a 1.0ml syringe with .01ml hash marks to measure my doses.

Hi, I just posted this on the general taper plans and probably should have post here instead.  Need advice on how to microtaper last 2ml of liquid klonopin.  I'm currently at .2ml.  My NP has me cut .05ml every 2 weeks but, I'm afraid that on such a low dose, the final cuts will be too big.  I cut from .25ml to .2ml this past Saturday and have very bad withdrawal symptoms today, (the worst being uncontrollable whole body tremoring).  I'm wondering if holding at 2ml for a few more days and then starting a slow, gentle microtaper down to 0 in June is do able.  Maybe reduce by .01ml every 3 or 4 days and holding as needed?  Any thoughts/advice greatly appreciated

Okay, .0625mg/ml.  That's strong, which makes tapering more difficult.  If your dose is .2ml, that is .0125mg.  A .05ml cut is .003125mg.  What would be good is if you could dilute your liquid.  It seems to use almond oil as the liquid...could the pharmacist add more to get it to .01mg/ml?  If not, I'd definitely max out the syringe by cutting by .01ml at a time, or even go looking for a .5ml syringe to get more accuracy.

Thank-you SG, I will ask the pharmacist if it's possible to dilute it and in the mean time, I'll find a .5ml syringe.