Spreadsheet link or help pls .5 mg V taper per month

[He...]

Hi all,

OK I suggested doing a dry mt and got one negative response. So...I re read Crash's thread, his simple method and I really like it, other than not wanting to use pg (and I'm an alcoholic/counselor) so I'll use pg anyway. I have worked out with a psych nurse/prac to do this taper at .5 mg per month. Would love to mix my month's worth (or actually probably 2 month's worth as I only have access to 10, 5 and 2 mg pills). I could cut the two's in half and hope for the best. At 13 mg/day I'm not too worried about the distribution inside the pills as long as I'm not cutting more than 1/2 pill. Although I'm not averse to mixing up a batch with a 2 mg pill and using that for 4 months if it keeps.

My plan is to start on June 15th. I will NOT miss the Western States Horse Expo which is the ONE thing I still managed to do last year, although it was challenging. (June 10-13). Yes, I'm taking 13 mg now, have been holding for 3 years due to life challenges and a trans-pacific move, having to work. I will still have to work about 20 hours per week. I take my whole dose once per day due to the long half-life and sedative effects of V. I work evenings, so I take it after work at night. At lower doses maybe I'll split, maybe not.

I do have tolerance w/d so I'm having high hopes that the mt will not be much worse, maybe better. I have noticed that I've felt much happier since I got support (medically) and made up my mind that I could start soon.

So simply, thanks for all the vids, info, etc. I know what to get and I'm OK generally but would really appreciate a spreadsheet for a drop of .5 mg/month. Thanks in advance, I hope I'm not shouting into a well and please hold any sarcastic comments. 99.9% of the folks on here are gems. Aloha to all, Charlotte