High dose klonopin wd success.

[Sw...]

If true, most impressive story ever ! Congratz man

I mean you could have wrote that you walked 12 days without eating in the snow and then bare hand wrestle a Grizzly bear and killed him it would have been less impressive. 12-14mg Klonopin Cold Turkey and you are free of symptom after 45 days, sleep 8 hours+ at night.

Is you real name Clark Kent ?

@[fa...]

@benzogirl thanks! Hope your doing well!

@nolanA thanks! I'd have to say I would of much rather walked 12 days with no food in the snow naked, totally would pass on the grizzly part though watched revenant a few weeks ago lol. Unfort for me the doseage and duration as described are accurate. The first 45 days were hell, im on like month 3 1/2 or 4 now and I still get random flare up of symptoms. Still not 100% symptom free, but I can function quite well like expected have great days and shity days. I'm far from Clark Kent lmao, hope all is well with you!

Thanks for the update, as I was on pins and needles. I did the same and failed miserably. From 13 mg of Xanax. I was a mess, and you are not. WTH?

@benzogirl sorry to hear that! I def lucked out as far as duration. Honestly the first 45 days I was slightly worried I was on the brink of death just from not being able to eat at all or keep water down along with tons of other nasty symptoms.  Was far from a walk in the park haha. Im not sure what symptoms really stay with people for months and years, im not really prone to the mental aspect of wd thankfully (panic attacks / anxiety don't really seem to phase me for some reason even bad attacks)) also have no idea how low or high people's discomfort tolerence long term is as well? Could be a factor or not. I really would like to know why im doing well so soon out. Apparently my body doesn't waste anytime rebooting gaba or opiate receptors, really think it comes down to that. My approach even from other c/t's seemed to be a lot different from most. Not really sure why or how after 2-3 it seems as if im out of the woods in one peice. I def got lucky hands down! Wish it would have gotten better for you after a couple of months!

Also which is odd, I've got on and off benzo's several times over the past 8 years or so. Xanax, valium, and kpin wd's. Not nearly high of a dose or non stop duration as this time but I litetally don't recall any wds other than sleep issues, and being grumpy as shit. You would think kindling would of kicked my butt? Bizarre for sure.

@benzogirl sorry to hear that! I def lucked out as far as duration. Honestly the first 45 days I was slightly worried I was on the brink of death just from not being able to eat at all or keep water down along with tons of other nasty symptoms.  Was far from a walk in the park haha. Im not sure what symptoms really stay with people for months and years, im not really prone to the mental aspect of wd thankfully (panic attacks / anxiety don't really seem to phase me for some reason even bad attacks)) also have no idea how low or high people's discomfort tolerence long term is as well? Could be a factor or not. I really would like to know why im doing well so soon out. Apparently my body doesn't waste anytime rebooting gaba or opiate receptors, really think it comes down to that. My approach even from other c/t's seemed to be a lot different from most. Not really sure why or how after 2-3 it seems as if im out of the woods in one peice. I def got lucky hands down! Wish it would have gotten better for you after a couple of months!

Thanks. But for my 2nd taper, I did a reasonable taper and did not have any symptoms at all. Same holds true now that I am K free for 6 months. Began my Val taper and so far, so good, but too afraid to C/T like you did. Wishing you continued success.

@benzogirl Glad to hear tapering worked very well for you!!! It def seems to be the safest and most effective way. I would say 6 months out, you should be golden 😊. Congrats!

Why thank you. I guess I was just lucky, tho my pdoc disagrees. He doesn't believe in luck. Those scientists. Hmmmm.

Swcc20 You Rock!!! My daddy was a Navy man too! He taught us mental and physical toughness witch are so important in this process. Congrats to you man. You rocked the uniform AND the drugs. P.S. ..

For the last year I have gotten off 90mg./ Day of morphine sulphate ( due to injury), and benzos. Long term use on both. AND IMA GIRL!😃

CONGRADULATIONS !!!! Wow that was a very high dose! And your very very strong for doing what your doing your an inspiration for many going through this personal hell! Keep it up !!!

Hey, the Army must have made you strong. While my first C/T was miserable this time around it has been easy as pie, so I am lucky in this regard. It's a slow taper instead of  C/T. I have no symptoms and I see yours are going away. Good job. Plan on re-upping?

• 6 months later...
Sorry for the late reply benzogirl, I haven't got on in a few months or so. I'm really glad to hear your doing so well with this taper! hope by now your free of these! Oh no my Navy days are long over, I do miss it a lot though. Medically discharged several years ago. But I would totally reup if they would take me haha.

Sorry for the late reply benzogirl, I haven't got on in a few months or so. I'm really glad to hear your doing so well with this taper! hope by now your free of these! Oh no my Navy days are long over, I do miss it a lot though. Medically discharged several years ago. But I would totally reup if they would take me haha.

I think you're doing quite well with those two C/Ts. Me I would have ended up in a psych ward. Re-up? In this current world? I think not. :smitten:

Thanks so much for showing that mental attitude and toughness is such a huge part of this! I also am encouraged that you can enjoy alcohol and not find bad effects, I was drinking during my taper until a few people on here scared the living daylights out of me about drinking so I have been without my scotch the last month, part of me wants to just cold turkey off this last 1 mg but I feel like slow and steady might do it for me. So glad to see somebody who was on such a large dose cold turkey and recover relatively quickly. I'm hoping being 24 will help me heal fast and clear this brain fog these meds have given me

I feel like honestly being on then has been for the most part much worse than before I even started, got to love prescription pushing doctors and willing patients

• 2 weeks later...

I think you're doing quite well with those two C/Ts. Me I would have ended up in a psych ward. Re-up? In this current world? I think not. :smitten:

Thank you! This was for sure a test of sanity haha, but I'm 100% recovered now. No attacks, no symptoms that weren't there before benzos so I can't complain much! I hope your well  :)