100 ml or 200ml with PG and water?

[La...]

Hi,

I started my water titration on May 1st with 2ml of PG and 198ml of water and I have been drawing out 1 ml per day -  for the dissolving dose of .25 once per day.  I am feeling just a little anxious, but have had some other stressful issues going on too.  From the spreadsheet from Ashton, the percentage cut is a lot lower with more water.  Is it better to use 100 or 200 ml of water?  It seems to be dissolving and I shake it up like crazy and then draw it out, but I want to make sure I am doing this correctly before I go any further. 

Thank you!

LaHenz81

Hi,

I started my water titration on May 1st with 2ml of PG and 198ml of water and I have been drawing out 1 ml per day -  for the dose of .25 once per day.  I am feeling just a little anxious, but have had some other stressful issues going on too.  From the spreadsheet from Ashton, the percentage cut is a lot lower with more water.  Is it better to use 100 or 200 ml of water?  It seems to be dissolving and I shake it up like crazy and then draw it out, but I want to make sure I am doing this correctly before I go any further. 

Thank you!

LaHenz81

If you don't tell us how many mgs of K is dissolved in that 200ml of liquid, that information is meaningless.

Sorry Builder!  I put that I take .25 per day and THAT is what I disolve. Sorry I wasted your time in my meaningless message. All you had to do was ask me instead of adding that. I thought this place was a place to help people, not make them feel stupid. I will just figure it out on my own.