Open Group  ·  65 members

Music Lovers

I AM Rockfan, therefore I am... a rock fan: You knew I was going to do this...

[ro...]

• 2 weeks later...

The Danny Kirwan/Bob Welch era Fleetwood Mac is by far my favorite of the band. Just as good if not better than the Buckingham/Nicks era after it all turned into a soap opera when they showed up.

Both of these songs are off of the "Future Games" album released in 1971 and both equally impressive.

It's a shame classic rock radio stations don't play any of their earlier albums.

Fleetwood Mac ~ "Future Games" (Bob Welch's signature sound)

Fleetwood Mac ~ "Woman of 1000 Years" (one of Danny Kirwan's masterpieces)

• 2 weeks later...

Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones

Enjoy your thread, btw, rockfan.  Thanks for starting it!  :thumbsup:

Cool, I'm glad somebody likes it. I thought I was the only one diggin' on this thread.  :thumbsup:

Here's my Stones contribution...

The Rolling Stones ~ "Flight 505"

https://youtu.be/r2ae1_7LoPU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rockfan! You seem to be very good at rock music!

I love rock as Motley Crue, Marilyn Manson, AC/DC and Rolling Stones.

But now, I want to listen to new groups. Do you have any suggestions? But not ballads.

Maybe, something like this? I was there!

THANKS!    /Anna

But now, I want to listen to new groups. Do you have any suggestions? But not ballads.

THANKS!    /Anna

I listen to anything and everything. Just follow my posts or look at what I've posted in the past. The only thing I really share here in BB is music because it's the one thing that helps me distract for the most part.

As far as new groups, I don't really follow new stuff and usually lean more towards older music. Surfing through YouTube is what I do most everyday and come across all kinds of good stuff. Like I've said before: If it's old, it's gold. Even old tunes can be "new" to me of course.

Here's a newer tune I recently heard on the radio. I'm diggin' it.

Highly Suspect ~ "Little One"

THANKS!    /Anna

I listen to anything and everything. Just follow my posts or look at what I've posted in the past. The only thing I really share here in BB is music because it's the one thing that helps me distract for the most part.

As far as new groups, I don't really follow new stuff and usually lean more towards older music. Surfing through YouTube is what I do most everyday and come across all kinds of good stuff. Like I've said before: If it's old, it's gold. Even old tunes can be "new" to me of course.

It's pretty cool. A song about a loss. Reminds me of

by The Verve. It's been ages since I first heard it. And it still makes me sad. Though so much has changed since then. And it now makes me sad for different reasons.

Seems like the only thing I've been listening to during the last month or two. Was Motörhead's "Killed by Death" or Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb". According to my mood on a given day.

THANKS!    /Anna

It's pretty cool. A song about a loss. Reminds me of

by The Verve. It's been ages since I first heard it. And it still makes me sad. Though so much has changed since then. And it now makes me sad for different reasons.

Seems like the only thing I've been listening to during the last month or two. Was Motörhead's "Killed by Death" or Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb". According to my mood on a given day.

I've never heard that one before. I'm not too familiar with The Verve but after hearing this one I'll have to get into some more.

I'm all too acquainted with those waves off sadness. Sometimes I'll go to my room, put on my headphones and play a song that's near and dear to me that will trigger a good cry.

This whole mess will pass in time. I can feel it.  8)

Sorry, this is sad songs, but it's exactly how I feel.

Love the Stones. Those tunes aren't too bad really.

Here's a couple happy tunes from Exile on Main Street.

Rolling Stones ~ "Happy"

Rolling Stones ~ "All Down the Line"

Since I'm O L D, I love music from the 70-80s.

When I hear this, I forget everything. I'm singing, dancing and screaming. Then, I'm dead and bedridden.

Now, finally, I can explain:I love "boogie rock and hard blues rock".

Since I'm O L D, I love music from the 70-80s.

When I hear this, I forget everything. I'm singing, dancing and screaming. Then, I'm dead and bedridden.

Now, finally, I can explain:I love "boogie rock and hard blues rock".

Excellent deep cut. First time hearing this one, cool tune.

Here's another song with a nice groove to it you might like.

Dwight Twilley ~ "I'm On Fire"