How do i continue further taper from 3.14 mg Diazepam on down

[Sh...]

Hey everyone,

I'm tapering down from 10 mg Diazepam and reached 3.14 mg now ? I'm doing a part pill part liquid fat milk titration. From 4 to 3.5 i tapered  5 proc on 10days and then 5 proc on 14 days so each day 0.02 mg/ 0.01 mg and so on... before ... i only had nausea, headaches, some low energy, rash, and a little nervousness but not quit hard. But now i'm feeling it's getting more difficult since i'm heading to the emotionial part. Tonight my dog was sick... and i was so scared sth would happen to her, i just couldn't sleep. First night ... my mindful music helped me to relax and get a little bit of sleep. I know it was stress related. But what should i do... to keep this as functional as possible. Should i stay on 3.14 mg for a few days and then continue ? And on what rate should i stay when i 'm going under 3. Stay at the same rate and hold when necessary or start another method ? I hate the anxiousnous. I took a short working benzo for 5 months and after 3 months even not tapering i aready had tolerance withdrawal. Someone experienced got tell what's the best way for me to go ? I so badly wanna be a bit functional. A friend asked me tonight to go to a lecture about teens and i really didn't feel upto that and i hate it !

What are my possible options ?

Thanks so much for answering ! It seems so stupid that i know already have to lower my rate. I can deal with the holds from time to time as long as i'm getting somewhere.

Love Sh x

• 4 weeks later...
Actually the control i think.. when i feel 2-3 days worse by tapering i can Always hold before it gets even more heavier. Then i hold for a few days till i feel better and move on  For me from 3.25 to 3 mg is going realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow But i got to function. Got 2 teens with lots of activities.

Totally understand about functioning.  That's why I decided to go to milk tiratioñ at 13.5mg.  The symptoms were too harsh dropping 10mg V every 2 weeks.  Finding this easier.  Can always carry a dose in a lunch bag with ice to cool.  Of course will have to see trying daily now.

Surviving Benzo,

Hoping the daily taper will help you out in a good way ! I'm Always a bit scared to start again... since we don't know what's ahaid but don't wanna be on this **** forever. I even was't suppose to get them, tricked into it, taken them for 5 months and it looks like it's much harder to get off than to take them. The hardest thing is still to come i guess but i hope by holding in time... we will overcome the worst.