Milk titration for 2.75 mg clonazepam-question

[Su...]

I have been on 2.75 clonazepam for several weeks due to up dose error from start dose of 3 mg.  I take .875 at 7 and 3 and 1mg at 11pm. I want to start milk titration micro dosing and wonder if best to start from 2.75 since some have noted it takes some time to get used to liquid before cutting.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks so much as always, Suzuka9

All .5.    .875 is a whole .5, .25 and .125.  So figured I would have 5 .5's and a .125 x2 (0r .25 if titrate now)  which is what I have been doing for 7 and 3.  My next dry cut was going to be .125 down to 2.625 and then I would have all whole pills if my dysfunctional brain figured it right.  I want to go very slowly in hopes of milder acute since I am older and likely not born with tons of GABA to begin with.....but I wondered if I could just get started on the micro taper now at 2.75 or what would be best.  I am pretty stable right now.  Thanks.  Suzaka9

It's very good that you are stable now and I would recommend beginning MT right away.  Here is a suggested way to dose...

Liquify one whole .5mg pill in 50ml whole milk and split it three ways evenly.  Each dose would be .75mg dry+.167mg (16.7ml) wet.  Dose that way for a week or two to adjust.

I will let you know how it goes and get back with you for cutting info once I try this out if that is the process and is ok by you.  again so many thanks!  suzuka9