Please Assistance Needed in Recalculation of Taper / Thank you!

[Pl...]

Hello SG/ anyone who can help:

To test the waters I wanted to decrease at a rate of 3 percent at 30 days pulling 0.1 ml from a 1 ml syringe.... If you look at my signature in essence it looks like that I have been holding at  0.1 ml for 10 days.... I think I am misunderstanding how much to pull everyday in doing this.... I think I was supposed to pull 0.2ml the next day and 0.3 ml the next day.... Not certain.....

I am paradoxical to k.... My symptoms are the same..... I am in horrible physical and mental torment....akasthisia, wicked anxiety, tremors, contractions . Eyes facial stuff you name it....all there before the k.....( withdrawal from ativan still) please look at my signature :'(

I know the idea is to not increase symptoms while tapering....all I can do is not increase what I already have that is not going away.....

I thought of recalculating to perhaps  a 6 percent reduction for the month or ideally I saw a recommendation of people with health problems taper at a rate of 2.5 percent every 10 days making it 7.5 percent a month?  I feel so much better mentally when this stuff wears off... I was hoping so much it would alleviate my physical symptoms.... I understand that at anytime I can increase my taper rate.... I haven't found the right rate yet because I'm just starting out....

Should I try 6 percent in 30 days first? I actually need to be told where and how much on the syringe to take out.... Maybe I can then do more....

I'm sorry for my dense ness.... I'm bedridden and I can't cry anymore....I am barely hanging on by a splitting thread

You are all angels to me .... Thank you kindly....

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Pl...]

• [...]

• [...]

• [dd...]

Top Posters In This Topic

.1ml is 3% a month so .2ml would be 6%.  Be careful not to let symptoms increase.  Hopefully they will slowly fade or at least remain the same.

To test the waters I wanted to decrease at a rate of 3 percent at 30 days pulling 0.1 ml from a 1 ml syringe.... If you look at my signature in essence it looks like that I have been holding at  0.1 ml for 10 days.... I think I am misunderstanding how much to pull everyday in doing this.... I think I was supposed to pull 0.2ml the next day and 0.3 ml the next day.... Not certain.....

I am paradoxical to k.... My symptoms are the same..... I am in horrible physical and mental torment....akasthisia, wicked anxiety, tremors, contractions . Eyes facial stuff you name it....all there before the k.....( withdrawal from ativan still) please look at my signature :'(

I know the idea is to not increase symptoms while tapering....all I can do is not increase what I already have that is not going away.....

I thought of recalculating to perhaps  a 6 percent reduction for the month or ideally I saw a recommendation of people with health problems taper at a rate of 2.5 percent every 10 days making it 7.5 percent a month?  I feel so much better mentally when this stuff wears off... I was hoping so much it would alleviate my physical symptoms.... I understand that at anytime I can increase my taper rate.... I haven't found the right rate yet because I'm just starting out....

Should I try 6 percent in 30 days first? I actually need to be told where and how much on the syringe to take out.... Maybe I can then do more....

I'm sorry for my dense ness.... I'm bedridden and I can't cry anymore....I am barely hanging on by a splitting thread

Hi Please. You would need to pull the additional amounts you indicated to reduce each day (.1, .2, .3, etc.). You may want to try a 5% monthly reduction to begin with and increase from there if you're highly symptomatic. --V

.1ml is 3% a month so .2ml would be 6%.  Be careful not to let symptoms increase.  Hopefully they will slowly fade or at least remain the same.

[/quote

Dearest SG: 

Three questions:

1)  Does that mean every single day I pull out the same amount of EXACTLY 0.2 ml  ( the same EXACT SPOT on the syringe where it is marked 0.2 ml for 30 days) not 0.3 ml the next day and 0.4 ml the day and so forth? I get hung up because I'm not reducing a different amount every single day..... I think that happens when people get much much lower....

2)  Does my milk ratio stay the same at 100ml?

3)    And lastly I'm planning I think to stay on the 0.1 ml for the next 10 days i think making that 20 days in total due to a health issue I'm dealing with for the next week.....don't know how to calculate that is it safe to say I reduced to .98 mg just to make me feel better.....

As always, thank you.....and blessings...

[/quote

Dearest SG: 

Three questions:

1)  Does that mean every single day I pull out the same amount of EXACTLY 0.2 ml  ( the same EXACT SPOT on the syringe where it is marked 0.2 ml for 30 days) not 0.3 ml the next day and 0.4 ml the day and so forth? I get hung up because I'm not reducing a different amount every single day..... I think that happens when people get much much lower....

2)  Does my milk ratio stay the same at 100ml?

3)    And lastly I'm planning I think to stay on the 0.1 ml for the next 10 days i think making that 20 days in total due to a health issue I'm dealing with for the next week.....don't know how to calculate that is it safe to say I reduced to .98 mg just to make me feel better.....

As always, thank you.....and blessings...

1.  It means every day you remove .2ml addition liquid... .2ml, .4ml, .6ml, .8ml.  If your dose is not changing your not cutting.

2.  I don't understand the question.

Hi Please. You would need to pull the additional amounts you indicated to reduce each day (.1, .2, .3, etc.). You may want to try a 5% monthly reduction to begin with and increase from there if you're highly symptomatic. --V

Hi valley um and SG ... Thank you...

I knew I was missing something... I can't access the titration spreadsheet because of iPad difficulties... I feel like such a moron.... Okay start over.....I never did this before....

Background:  (2) .50 k pills dissolved in 100 ml milk.  I want to reduce 5 percent in 30 days. I take the initial dose out of my 100 ml batch and divide into 3 doses everyday:

What is the initial ml conversion for 5 percent instead of six percent  and can someone then fill in the amounts for the following days what it would be to achieve that so I get the gist?  I'm so sorry..... gosh thank you

Day 1:    Take out.  0.? Ml

Day 2:    Take out.  0.? Ml

Day 3:

Day 4:

Hi valley um and SG ... Thank you...

I knew I was missing something... I can't access the titration spreadsheet because of iPad difficulties... I feel like such a moron.... Okay start over.....I never did this before....

Background:  (2) .50 k pills dissolved in 100 ml milk.  I want to reduce 5 percent in 30 days. I take the initial dose out of my 100 ml batch and divide into 3 doses everyday:

What is the initial ml conversion for 5 percent instead of six percent  and can someone then fill in the amounts for the following days what it would be to achieve that so I get the gist?  I'm so sorry..... gosh thank you

Day 1:    Take out.  0.? Ml

Day 2:    Take out.  0.? Ml

Day 3:

Day 4:

5% of 1mg is .05mg for a month.  Daily, that would be .0017mg (.17ml).  6% would be .2ml even.

d1: .17ml

d2: .34ml

d3: .51ml

d4: .68ml

To anyone that can answer/ chime in:

I received Klonkers tutorial on tb 1 mg syringes with 10 increments between the numbers .... Thank you...I don't have access to the titration spreadsheet because of iPad issues.... Hope to remedy that....

Questions:

1)      I calculated the .17 unto each days prior calculation... Day 30 came out to 5.1 ml ....Did I

Calculate right?

2)      As for the 1 ml syringe, I'm understanding .17 as being in between 0.1 and 0.2 (the midway      point being .15 adding Two lines after that making it .17)?

3)      Same goes for .34.....starting at 0.3 and adding 4 lines after 0.3 making it .34.... same as

.51....go to 0.5 add one line after the 0.5 then  pulling out .51?

4)        When it gets to the higher numbers such as 1.53.... Would it be pulling 1.0 then going to

0.5 and taking 3 lines after that making it 1.53?

5)        Is the 1 ml syringe used the whole time when it goes up to 5.1?

I hope i didnt make myself sound more like a moron than I already am

.Guys I'm housebound and mostly bedridden and am so dependent on this site for support...

I'm hoping someone in person who knows this can also show me... I've already made so many mistakes in the past.....

If I could repay every single person who has supported me on this site I would do it in spades... I would give away all my possessions...  Indebtedness....  From Pleasebehere

Can someone please let me know if I calculated correctly my daily pull numbers for question #1.... for day 30 I came up with 5.1?  did I arrive at the correct number?

if any one can answer the other questions beneath that would be great too.... Thank you so much....

Questions:

1)      I calculated the .17 unto each days prior calculation... Day 30 came out to 5.1 ml ....Did I

Calculate right?

Yes, .17ml x 30 days = 5.1ml

2)      As for the 1 ml syringe, I'm understanding .17 as being in between 0.1 and 0.2 (the midway      point being .15 adding Two lines after that making it .17)?

Correct.

3)      Same goes for .34.....starting at 0.3 and adding 4 lines after 0.3 making it .34.... same as

Correct.

4)        When it gets to the higher numbers such as 1.53.... Would it be pulling 1.0 then going to

Correct.

You can use it, or you can pull the full mls on a 10ml syringe, if you have one, and just use the 1ml for the fractions of an ml.

I hope i didnt make myself sound more like a moron than I already am.

Actually, it seems like you are right on it.  Good job.

I am new to site so maybe everyone knows but I was wondering the subtle differences between Crash's taper and SG57's and any others that instruct on Liquid MT.  Milk seems another animal....so just the differences between ones using ETOH/ PG and water, etc.  ???  It gets confusing at times.  Trying to choose and I am getting them mixed up so appreciate the differences so can figure out equipment and schedules for consistency sake. 

many many thanks to you  all who have helped so many!!  suzuka9

I can throw in when i tried the milk i went into instant withdrawals without even cutting anything out. not sure why. i guess different people have different reactions. I switched to using PG and have had no problems whatsoever. no withdrawals. thats just my experience. hope it helps.

Questions:

Calculate right?

Yes, .17ml x 30 days = 5.1ml

Correct.

Correct.

Correct.

You can use it, or you can pull the full mls on a 10ml syringe, if you have one, and just use the 1ml for the fractions of an ml.

I hope i didnt make myself sound more like a moron than I already am.

Actually, it seems like you are right on it.  Good job.

SG...sorry for my delay in replying to you... Thank you so much..

Today I realized I dosed wrong yesterday.... It was supposed to be 1.02 instead I did 1.2... This was the increment I used to do it:

1). I pulled 1.0 then went to 0.2... Concerning the .02 should I have went to the second line leading up to 0.1 because in essence 0.1 is considered  like 0.10? So I should have went a few points below the midway point to 0.1?

2). Today I needed to pull 1.19 so I pulled 1.0 then I went one line below 0.2 for the .19 part... Is that correct? In essence I look at 0.2 as if it was 0.20... Is this correct?

3) my last question is because I went up and then down  the next day meaning today Is this really going to mess me up or not because they are small increments? because I went from .85 to 1.2 instead of 1.02?   

One more thing I need to reduce again tomorrow without milk and I believe you said it was okay for one day with water? 

Okay ..... Thank you so much ....

Today I realized I dosed wrong yesterday.... It was supposed to be 1.02 instead I did 1.2... This was the increment I used to do it:

1). I pulled 1.0 then went to 0.2... Concerning the .02 should I have went to the second line leading up to 0.1 because in essence 0.1 is considered  like 0.10? So I should have went a few points below the midway point to 0.1?

2). Today I needed to pull 1.19 so I pulled 1.0 then I went one line below 0.2 for the .19 part... Is that correct? In essence I look at 0.2 as if it was 0.20... Is this correct?

3) my last question is because I went up and then down  the next day meaning today Is this really going to mess me up or not because they are small increments? because I went from .85 to 1.2 instead of 1.02?   

One more thing I need to reduce again tomorrow without milk and I believe you said it was okay for one day with water? 

You basically made two days worth of cuts in one day so just hold a day and you will be back on track.  It's okay and not a big deal.  There is a small amount of missing benzo and a one day hold will correct it.

Yes, I remember about the milk.  You can do that with water for a day.  No problem.

You basically made two days worth of cuts in one day so just hold a day and you will be back on track.  It's okay and not a big deal.  There is a small amount of missing benzo and a one day hold will correct it.

Yes, I remember about the milk.  You can do that with water for a day.  No problem.

Okay so ill do the same cut tomorrow no reducing for just one day.... Thank you so much.... I have to remember that 0.1 is like 0.10 and. 0.2 is like 0.20 and so forth when I get to higher numbers such as 1.53.... The .02 threw me off as I should have realized it was less then 0.1.... I hope I got that part right... Thank you so much for everything......((((.        )))))

Yes.... Your right I went to 1.20 when i should have went to 1.02 then down to 1.19 today which was the correct dose for the day.... I'm so glad your here.....

dearest SG/ or anyone who knows:

I too get concerned about the milk thing and wondered if I did Pg if it would be better.... Not that I was that much better before the liquids anyway.. Actually I've been so bad for so long I can't even remember what was what.... I don't know.... Don't like making too many changes...

But my question is this:

I noticed that even after I mix my batch at the bottom of the bowl there is always pink stuff.... Those are the color of my pills.... Is that just the dye or is that some of the pill in there too?  I get really concerned sometimes on how reliable liquid titration is.....anything to separate what's what would be of great comfort.....

Also, from experience being on this site, do you see most people have more success with milk or pg?

Pg concerns me because its a chemical but so are all the stuff in these pills and milk is also filled with undesirable stuff.....

All my indebtedness......

I too get concerned about the milk thing and wondered if I did Pg if it would be better.... Not that I was that much better before the liquids anyway.. Actually I've been so bad for so long I can't even remember what was what.... I don't know.... Don't like making too many changes...

But my question is this:

I noticed that even after I mix my batch at the bottom of the bowl there is always pink stuff.... Those are the color of my pills.... Is that just the dye or is that some of the pill in there too?  I get really concerned sometimes on how reliable liquid titration is.....anything to separate what's what would be of great comfort.....

Also, from experience being on this site, do you see most people have more success with milk or pg?

Pg concerns me because its a chemical but so are all the stuff in these pills and milk is also filled with undesirable stuff.....

Only 1-2% of your tablet is K, the rest is inactive fillers, binders, colorants, etc.  The K will be soluble in alcohol, PG, and milk, but many fo the inactive ingredients will not be soluble in those liquids.  Don't worry about those residual insolubles, the are NOT medicine.

Titration done with reasonable care  is nearly 100% reliable.

But my question is this:

Only 1-2% of your tablet is K, the rest is inactive fillers, binders, colorants, etc.  The K will be soluble in alcohol, PG, and milk, but many fo the inactive ingredients will not be soluble in those liquids.  Don't worry about those residual insolubles, the are NOT medicine.

Titration done with reasonable care  is nearly 100% reliable.

Oh builder thanks for explaining that.... Yeah the pink stuff always sits on the bottom no matter what you do.... so its good to know that its not a concentrated part of the med sitting there....was wondering about that...and about the titration part.... thanks again so much....

SG or someone who knows:

I will be dosing my k with water for one day due to a test I'm taking .....I always dissolve it with milk..., my question is I always make the batch overnight and then dose at 9:00am, 5:00pm and 1:00 am..

Im just not sure of these details....Is it okay to leave it sitting in water over night and do I have to crush it or can I just drop it in to dissolve?

Sorry if I asked this before.... I forget details sometimes.... :-\ Thank you all so much....

SG or someone who knows:

I will be dosing my k with water for one day due to a test I'm taking .....I always dissolve it with milk..., my question is I always make the batch overnight and then dose at 9:00am, 5:00pm and 1:00 am..

Im just not sure of these details....Is it okay to leave it sitting in water over night and do I have to crush it or can I just drop it in to dissolve?

Sorry if I asked this before.... I forget details sometimes.... :-\ Thank you all so much....

Treat it just as you do in the milk.  The pill should break up into millions of tiny tiny pieces.  If that happens you are all set.  Just be sure to mix well before splitting it into doses and making your cut.

SG or someone who knows:

Treat it just as you do in the milk.  The pill should break up into millions of tiny tiny pieces.  If that happens you are all set.  Just be sure to mix well before splitting it into doses and making your cut.

SG.... Thank you my helper!  You know, I've never been so debilitated in my life from what happened to me but there's a song by the Rolling Stones I think its called " it's just your nineteenth nervous breakdown" don't know if you know it but I was thinking to myself "yeah it's more like my thousandth nervous breakdown".....but it's so appropriate for this nightmare....  ((((.      )))) hugs for helping....

SG.... Thank you my helper!  You know, I've never been so debilitated in my life from what happened to me but there's a song by the Rolling Stones I think its called " it's just your nineteenth nervous breakdown" don't know if you know it but I was thinking to myself "yeah it's more like my thousandth nervous breakdown".....but it's so appropriate for this nightmare....  ((((.      )))) hugs for helping....

I love the Stones!  So many good songs.  I'd probably know that one if I heard it, but off hand can't recall that title.  I've never been so debilitated either.  I'm 39 months free and still struggling.  How is this possible?  What other injuries are there that take this long to recover from?  These are exceedingly dangerous and destructive drugs.

I love the Stones!  So many good songs.  I'd probably know that one if I heard it, but off hand can't recall that title.  I've never been so debilitated either.  I'm 39 months free and still struggling.  How is this possible?  What other injuries are there that take this long to recover from?  These are exceedingly dangerous and destructive drugs.

If you youtube the song you will definitely know it! At least we have something in common thats good...

i share your pain and cry everyday... Very very severe symptoms......I am very grateful for you and others on here that have helped me.....you are wonderful for helping others in the midst of your own trials and it comes thru on your posts....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi SG.....I need your help desperately please.......in the next few days I will have officially reached my 5 percent reduction over 30 days from 1mg kolonopin (generic) by pulling 17 ml additionally everyday from a batch of (2) .50 k pills and 100 ml milk... I have a few questions in how to proceed:

1). Very very stupid question... But the 5 percent reduction now means that I have reduced now from 1 mg to .95 mg?

2) I am extremely symptomatic still from the ativan withdrawal and do not believe the k will help this anymore then it has . I am terrified. very physical symptoms and severe akasthisia and depression too.....don't know how to keep going.....

3) was looking to see how to recalculate taper again.....very hard to determine cut rate as very symptomatic to begin with.... gave it almost 4 months before I even started reducing....the pill just makes me feel horrible mentally.... When it wears off I feel better.... Has kept some physical things in check...some the same... and gave me new ones.....  was thinking of increasing  between 6 to 7 percent Over the next month....scared not sure what to do....

My thoughts are I'm paradoxical and maybe reducing more will make me feel better or if its possible make me feel worse.... Any thoughts suggestions on what you think would be the best approach?

thank you kindly.......