Author Topic: Book Recommendations  (Read 54353 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Book Recommendations
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2017, 09:21:10 pm »
Get out of your mind and into your life by Steven Hayes

Only thing working for me.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2018, 09:18:56 pm »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2018, 10:53:39 pm »
Another great read.
The divided mind
Book by John E. Sarno

It will make you question just what your unconscious mind can really do!

🙏👍👍👍

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2018, 01:02:52 pm »
So surprised this one isn’t on here yet

Dare: The New Way to End Anxiety and Stop Panic Attacks
Book by Barry McDonagh

[Buddie]

« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2018, 11:31:53 am »
need the pdf version of "hopes and helps for your nerves" by claire weekes. can someone help???? :'(

[Buddie]

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2018, 05:09:45 pm »
Dr. Claire Weekes, all her books and recordings. I have "Self help for your nerves" and "Essential help for your nerves". Excellent advice for people suffering agoraphobia, anxiety, panic, fears etc.

I need the pdf version of Claire Weekes books.....plz help

[Buddie]

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2018, 08:26:53 pm »
Xcxcxcxc,

I know I downloaded an audio version for free from “audiobookbay”
I just signed up and they have a great selection.

Dr. Claire Weekes still one of the best !

God rest her soul🙏

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2018, 11:42:23 pm »
I have many of these books but the more you read about anxiety the more it comes to you. By reading so many self help and anxiety books it gets your mind more overanxious. There's more to think and worry about the more you read. I'm dealing with a therapist who's had anxiety and I feel it's much more helpful than when I was looking up anxiety o the internet and reading books regarding it too. People with anxiety are worriers and the more you read the more you doubt. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy or EMDR help to really change your thought patterns. Getting out of the snowball effect that it brings is easier with someone impartial who's very familiar with the subject.

[Buddie]

« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2018, 03:30:01 am »
This thread is for posting book recommendations.

If you have read or are currently reading a book on anxiety/panic/worry/depression, etc., and you have found it to be helpful, let us know!

I'm currently reading hack my anxiety. So far So good!

[Buddie]

« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2018, 05:57:23 am »
Following.....this is the only way I know how to bookmark