Author Topic: Healed After 3 Months  (Read 8409 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Healed After 3 Months
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 09:40:54 pm »
Six months out and really flying   :thumbsup:

I am very happy for you. I am coming up on two months and I need some hope that people can and do heal quickly. 

:smitten: :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2016, 03:14:46 pm »
Six months out and really flying   :thumbsup:

I am very happy for you. I am coming up on two months and I need some hope that people can and do heal quickly. 

:smitten: :smitten:

Good luck!

Everybody is different but the biggest improvements for me came from 2 months onwards.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2016, 01:41:26 pm »
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thank you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2016, 09:15:41 pm »
Great post, congratz!!
What I find fascinating is that you managed to taper down quite fast and at the same time kept working.  That's amazing  :)
I am not working and very anxious when looking to the future; I still got 2 mg V. to overcome.
These succes stories give me hope,thank you! :thumbsup:

Cheers

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2016, 03:36:46 am »
Hey Paragorn. I'm at 3.5 months off. I have improved a lot in the last month but still not healed. I was hoping to be at your stage of healing but I guess I'll aim for 6 months.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2016, 06:03:07 am »
My opinion
I used benzo years before and stopped easily
In 2016 my wd is bad why?
Just because i drink no alcohol !
Previous wd i drank 2 beers per day
Now nothing and i suffer a lot
If not better at 6 months off i ll drink
Again 2 beers per day
Or commit suicide... not possible to live
This way
My doc told me better beers than coffin...

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2016, 06:33:42 am »
I have wondered about that aswell...a few months ago i was feeling terrible after a cut. I got really drunk one night and ended up stabilised the next day. It happened another time as well. However, the last time i did it i felt worse...i think.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2016, 07:09:22 am »
Hey everybody.  Just checking in.  8 months since my jump and I'm still 100%.

Firstly, I'm really sorry to the people who have messaged me on here who didn't get a reply.  I don't get personal message notifications and believe it or not, things do get so much better you don't think to stop by here very often!  Seems not long ago that I was reading this site all day every day hoping for positive stories to give me hope.

I agree about avoiding alcohol. Whilst I didn't cut it out altogether I can now see with the benefit of hindsight that my worst waves coincided with the few occasions I drank a lot.  Having said that, I personally didn't notice problems from having just one beer...everybody will be different though I guess.

Wishing everybody on here all the strength and love that they need to keep pushing on. There is always hope and it is totally worth the horrors to feel as good as I do now.  You will get there in the end!

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 07:58:16 am »
One year complete and all of the horribleness is just a distant and vague memory.

Good luck on your journeys, you will get there  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 10:25:59 am »
Congratulations 😊I love this thread xxx❤️💕✨✨✨✨✨