Author Topic: Healed After 3 Months  (Read 8459 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Healed After 3 Months
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 03:38:13 pm »
Such a well written, much needed post  :thumbsup:

Thank you for your success story, it's given me hope.  While I have not suffered as so many do, I've tried to do it the right way, slow and listen to my body.  Not giving in to that devil on my shoulder saying "just jump".

A great post  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 08:04:02 am »
Thanks all for your kind words.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 05:17:41 pm »
Such an awesome story! Thanks for sharing! Congrats on your hard work  :)

Do you mind me asking when your social anxiety went away? Was it when you fully healed? :o

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 09:17:42 am »
Hi

I had pretty bad waves of social anxiety before I started to taper and it definitely peaked during my taper.  Improvement was more or less constant and linear from the moment I jumped and is now gone.

I remember suddenly being asked to do a speech for about 200 people at work in my second week after jumping.  I was terrified but just had to get on with it.  I couldn't believe that I coped and even started to enjoy it before the end.  That was definitely a boost to the confidence.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2016, 07:44:22 pm »
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing..I really appreciate it! You have a great story....enjoy your new life  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2016, 07:58:16 pm »
Woohoo!!! Soooo happy for you. Thanks for sharing with us :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 03:04:17 pm »
Thanks so much, Paragon - this is really very encouraging for those of us who have been in such a dark place.  You have given me new hope!

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2016, 11:01:09 am »
Four months and still going strong.

At worst I have had maybe one or two days of very mild anxiety which I would struggle to attribute to benzo withdrawal.  Maybe just my natural state!

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2016, 07:09:20 pm »
Congratulations!!! SO happy for you!

:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 05:57:54 pm »
Six months out and really flying   :thumbsup: