The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I think I need to take a break from the forum. It adds to my fear of taking meds despite that they saved my life a few week ago.

Jasmine,

I hope I wasn't talking you into not taking meds. If I did I apologize. I think what I was saying was you need to be careful with any kind of medication. I think all of us on this forum have gone through what you're going through now and we are cheering you on. You've come so far in just 2 weeks and you have every reason for a recovery.

No, it is not you.

I always appreciated your feedback.

I feel very tired right now. Very weak. I spent my whole day in bed. IA m tired of the anxiety.  Hopefully it will abate as I stabilize.  My psychiatrist told me that with time, every one stabilize. I feel in an impasse right now. It seems that I need a miracle to come out of this.

I can't live in constand fear. Xoxoxo

Did you feel tired on 10mg of valium?  How was your sleep?

Did vitamin C help with the morning surge?

Jasmine, I don't think it's the Valium that's making you tired. One of the side effects of low BP is fatigue. But maybe it's an acceptable trade off. I'd rather be tired than anxious and amped up. Yes I take Vit C. It's a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.  It also protects the receptors that controls the release of glutamate. When I was in your condition I hardly got any sleep. Sorry about the fear. I had it pretty bad too, along with paranoia. Your psychiatrist is right, with time you will stabilize so hang in there

Jasmine, my partner was concerned initially with all the time I spent in FB groups and here. I tend to stay in very specific threads and only venture outside those threads to try to post encouragement for others who are in a hard spot. I think you’re smart to stay in a few threads that are safe, especially while you are feeling unwell. ❤️

Hey Kit, are you Japanese? Just curious because of your BB name and the cherry blossoms on your profile pic. I'm half Japanese. I used to go to the cherry blossom festival in San Diego every year. I miss Sushi. I'm afraid to eat anything that isn't cooked now

Jasmine, my partner was concerned initially with all the time I spent in FB groups and here. I tend to stay in very specific threads and only venture outside those threads to try to post encouragement for others who are in a hard spot. I think you’re smart to stay in a few threads that are safe, especially while you are feeling unwell. ❤️

Thanks kit sun

I hope to get stronger with time. Xoxoxo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEEMS!!

SLC7ajr.jpg

I'm sorry you have to spend it in benzo quarantine. We all love you!

Oh, that's great!!    :laugh: :laugh:

Looks like me after having chocolate cream pie after dinner today :laugh: :laugh:  Had to eat it, it's Meem's birthday :D at least that's what I told my ass while it complained of the calories  :laugh: :laugh:

I think I need to take a break from the forum. It adds to my fear of taking meds despite that they saved my life a few week ago.

Jasmine,

I hope I wasn't talking you into not taking meds. If I did I apologize. I think what I was saying was you need to be careful with any kind of medication. I think all of us on this forum have gone through what you're going through now and we are cheering you on. You've come so far in just 2 weeks and you have every reason for a recovery.

No, it is not you.

I feel very tired right now. Very weak. I spent my whole day in bed. IA m tired of the anxiety.  Hopefully it will abate as I stabilize.  My psychiatrist told me that with time, every one stabilize. I feel in an impasse right now. It seems that I need a miracle to come out of this.

Jasmine, I don't think it's the Valium that's making you tired. One of the side effects of low BP is fatigue. But maybe it's an acceptable trade off. I'd rather be tired than anxious and amped up. Yes I take Vit C. It's a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.  It also protects the receptors that controls the release of glutamate. When I was in your condition I hardly got any sleep. Sorry about the fear. I had it pretty bad too, along with paranoia. Your psychiatrist is right, with time you will stabilize so hang in there

Jwl, now when you taper does it get as bad as the stabilization periods?

I almost didn't make it so I hope it won't be as bad.

Do you think that your vitamin cure heled with the reduction?

I want to ask my sister about NAD, but she refuse to talk to me about it as long as I am not stabilized.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEEMS!!

SLC7ajr.jpg

Looks like me after having chocolate cream pie after dinner today :laugh: :laugh:  Had to eat it, it's Meem's birthday :D at least that's what I told my ass while it complained of the calories  :laugh: :laugh:

Girl, you know how to party! 

Meems

Jasmine,

No, it is not you.

Jwl, now when you taper does it get as bad as the stabilization periods?

I almost didn't make it so I hope it won't be as bad.

Do you think that your vitamin cure heled with the reduction?

I want to ask my sister about NAD, but she refuse to talk to me about it as long as I am not stabilized.

Hi Jasmine, Your taper has a lot to do with how stable you are when you start. I hope you get really stable before thinking about it. That said there's always going to be bumps especially if you taper too fast. I just got my health addressed in the last 2 years (it was much more than taking vitamins) so I can't say if it helped with tapering but I can say I feel really good except for the wave because of my tooth infection. Stay tuned because I'm going to start tapering soon  :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEEMS!!

SLC7ajr.jpg

Girl, you know how to party! 

Meems

We are a wild bunch aren't we!!    :angel: :angel:

Hey Kit, are you Japanese? Just curious because of your BB name and the cherry blossoms on your profile pic. I'm half Japanese. I used to go to the cherry blossom festival in San Diego every year. I miss Sushi. I'm afraid to eat anything that isn't cooked now

I am not Japanese. I’m as white and white gets. 😂😂😂😂 I’ve been fascinated with Japanese history and culture since I was a teenager and at one point planned to major in Japanese at university.

Happy bday meem

Sorry, my mind is not in celebration right now but 50 is a mils tone!

Thank you Jasmine.  Hang in there sweetie.  I know it’s tough but you WILL get through.  😍

Chocolate cream pie! That sounds really good. Almost as good as coconut cream pie

Exactly!  Trishy knows how to party! 

Guys, when you stabilize is it normal that you send most of the time.in bed.

In the morning,  I am paralysed by fear.  I am afraid of leaving my bed. By3pm. I am Almost normal.

Guys, when you stabilize is it normal that you send most of the time.in bed.

In the morning,  I am paralysed by fear.  I am afraid of leaving my bed. By3pm. I am Almost normal.

I spent most of 2017 and 2018 in bed. I still spend a lot of time in bed compared to the average person but back then I literally could not leave bed most days except to go to the bathroom and get a little food. I just succumbed to it and watched everything that Netflix and Hulu had to offer. It will get better!

Thanks olive kitty.

And now you are off, look at you! So inspiring.

It is mostly fatigue. My sister is here and it is helping the mood a lot.

Thanks olive kitty.

And now you are off, look at you! So inspiring.

It is mostly fatigue. My sister is here and it is helping the mood a lot.

So glad your sis is there!!

My cog fog (from my tooth infection) is finally gone. This confirms for me that any kind of stress to our bodies, whether it's infection, inflammation, or metal stress, can send us into waves. That's why it was so important to me to address my many health problems before I tackle my last 1 mg.

Jasmine, I'm glad your sister is there to help you.

Hi Olive Kitty - before your 1.5 year hold at 2mg, your signature seems to indicate you did a fast taper.  Was that a micro?  Or a direct cut and hold?  Since we are a “long hold” group and we all have our different tapering techniques, consensus being slow and steady with holds in between, I am curious as to what kind of taper you did.  I’m having a bit of the mental “hurry up’s” today.  And it always happens when I feel like shit. When I started tapering I did a direct dry cut and hold .5mg every 2 weeks (standard Ashton protocol) and it worked fine but then I think it caught up to me when I hit 5mg.  Held for 5 months then tried to start same tapering method again.  Boy that didn’t work.  Now I’m micro but holding cause of mental and emotional stress. Ive learned that any time a stressful life event happens I hold. So what was your tapering method? 

LY ❤️

Meems

Hello everyone,

We got hit hard with that tropical storm. It was very scary for a time. I don't have power and trees are down everywhere. For some reason I don't have internet either. I'm only able to post this bc Rich and I just left the house to go get take out for dinner. It looks like a warzone here 🤦‍♀️

Anywho, hope to hop in tomorrow.

Be well my people ✌️❤️

Trishy

Hello everyone,

We got hit hard with that tropical storm. It was very scary for a time. I don't have power and trees are down everywhere. For some reason I don't have internet either. I'm only able to post this bc Rich and I just left the house to go get take out for dinner. It looks like a warzone here 🤦‍♀️

Anywho, hope to hop in tomorrow.

Be well my people ✌️❤️

Trishy

Wow girlfriend, I just saw it on the news.  free got hit hard too, and I am afraid it will hit Becks too.

Glad you are okay, hope nothing happened to the house.  Love you TT, 🙋🏼🙏😷😘🙋🏼♥️🙏😷😘

[f3...]