The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

[85...]
I’m ok decided to taper again but hit a rough 3 night patch sleep wise, so i’m holding for a week to see if that helps, at this point the option is using holds more often since I taper .003 mg Xanax daily which I guess is not a small amount, probably need more time to recover in between cuts. Hope you are all safe and healing ♥️

Good morning my people,

I hope you all have a great day. We're quiet around here and missing so many. I have been quiet on here myself. Hope everyone is healthy 🤞🙏

Trishy ♥️

Hey Too Many , it is quite around here.  I understand but I sure miss everyone.  I hope they are all okay.  Love ya Too Many, stay safe !!  🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼

Hey🍒 Mary,

How are you my dear friend? It has been very quiet and I miss them all too. I think this pandemic has really taken it's toll mentally on us all. I hope everyone is doing ok and posts soon. 🙏🤞

How's life going in Texas? It's the same old around here. There was some grizzly murders in my State over the weekend and I have been terrified. A 23 yr old UConn college kid murdered two people, plus he invaded someone's home, kidnapped another and is on the loose they think somewhere in PA . He also stole two vehicles which he abandoned in different locations. This kid obviously is very mentally ill and terrified me all weekend. I hope they catch him very soon! PA police are going to release more info on him this afternoon. I wonder what else they know. The sooner he's caught though the better. 😬

Love ya girl,

TT, ♥️

I heard about that on the news this morning.  Definitely a nut.  Keep your doors locked and don't open unless you know person on other side.  If we aren't having to be safe over one thing , it's another lately.  How was your son this weekend?  Is he staying sober? All this stress ,will keep him sober or he will drink.  Let's hope it brings the sobriety out in him.  Miss our Stut badly.  Miss everybody  :(. We were stuck right in the middle of 2 of the hot spots in TX, a beach and a river with floats,I have been down so many times.  No distancing and no masks.  I couldn't believe it when they showed them on the news. I told Tim to be extra careful for a few weeks  >:(.  How did the grandchildren do this weekend?

I never open the door and I have an alarm system but I was still afraid 😳.. So damn creepy! I hope they get him soon.. And I hope he doesn't come back to CT😱

Lots of people on the beaches here too this weekend not wearing masks! Pisses me off! Don't they realize they're endangering others?? Or I guess they just don't care  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

My son has been sober as far as I know 🙏🤞 I'm hoping he stays that way, please God 🙏🙏🙏

Sunday went very well with the kids over. We kept our distance and we stayed out on the deck. I put out all the food on my kitchen table and let one family in at a time. So for example my daughter her husband and my granddaughter went in made their plates came out and then my son's family went in after that and then me and Rich. That way we weren't all in the house at the same time. Of course I allowed them in to use the bathroom :laugh:

My grandkids went in the pool and kept their distance. It was amazing to see a 5 yr old and a 6 yr old understand they couldn't be close to eachother, I was so proud of them. They did a fantastic job all day. So sad though that they had to follow such rules but unfortunately necessary right now.

So other than that psycho killer on the loose it was a really nice weekend.

I wish someone could have videos you, show people it's really not hard and you can social distance and have a family party.  Apparently they are a lot of people that could use it.  Love ya girlfriend, glad you had a great weekend  :smitten: :smitten:

Not a bad idea Mary 🤔 it would be great if maybe someone put their " socially distant" party on like you tube or something to show it's really not that hard and you can still be social and have a good time. We did and now I won't hesitate to have them over again this summer. I have a very large deck and a decent size back yard so it wasn't hard at all to keep the necessary distance. Also we had our masks too which Rich and I never took off the entire time they were here. Idk why people just won't gather safely. 🤷‍♀️

.I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Did you and Tim do anything? How was your weather? It was high 70's and I couldn't believe my grandkids went in the pool! The pool was only 68% lol!! They couldn't resist though :laugh: :laugh: it has to be 80 for me to go in! 😂

Tim grilled out but it was just us.  We had days in the mid 90's and terrible thunderstorms 2 nights.

Last night, I swear Trishy, it sounded like the lightening was hitting the ground and cracking it open.  It was awful.  It's just good to have Tim home  :D.  No, I haven't locked him out lately.  :D. Our ocean water temp was high too.  I swear I think they said 90.  Love ya  ;)

Sounds like you and Tim had a nice peaceful weekend except for those storms! 😱 I hate thunderstorms they terrify me. Lightening freaks me out! Today we're in the low 80's and the humidity is building. It's suppose to be in 80's and humid the next few days. 🥵

I don't know about you but I'm beginning to get homesick for public places like the mall. I'm starting to really miss being out among other people. I'm still too afraid though. I go to a couple of stores when I need to but I don't linger. I get what I have to get and get out. I'm just missing my old life a little more than I was a few weeks ago..  :( I also need to make a cut soon. I think may 29 😔

I would love to swim in an ocean that was 90 sounds like heaven to me 🌊  :D  ;D

Love ya, TT ❤️

I really would just like to take the Virus out of the equation of how we live and think and worry.  Who could have actually ever thought things could get worse than just wd.  I would love to get my hair done, I have bought so much off Amazon, I may never need to go into a mall again.  :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you know what you are doing Trishy K Bear.  You are doing so good right now, I am so jealous, you really should give that a thought.  Your anxiety shot sky high when your sister got sick, just think if you were going through wd when that happened.  But you really want to cut, so I guess you should.

:)

Intend, I am going to post you everyday I see you on .  Thinking of you and Dan and Pepper, always....🚂🚂🚂🐱🐾🐾🐾🌹🌹🌹🌹

Mary 🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼

Good morning my people,

I hope you all have a great day. We're quiet around here and missing so many. I have been quiet on here myself. Hope everyone is healthy 🤞🙏

Trishy ♥️

Hey Too Many , it is quite around here.  I understand but I sure miss everyone.  I hope they are all okay.  Love ya Too Many, stay safe !!  🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼

Hey🍒 Mary,

How are you my dear friend? It has been very quiet and I miss them all too. I think this pandemic has really taken it's toll mentally on us all. I hope everyone is doing ok and posts soon. 🙏🤞

How's life going in Texas? It's the same old around here. There was some grizzly murders in my State over the weekend and I have been terrified. A 23 yr old UConn college kid murdered two people, plus he invaded someone's home, kidnapped another and is on the loose they think somewhere in PA . He also stole two vehicles which he abandoned in different locations. This kid obviously is very mentally ill and terrified me all weekend. I hope they catch him very soon! PA police are going to release more info on him this afternoon. I wonder what else they know. The sooner he's caught though the better. 😬

Love ya girl,

TT, ♥️

I heard about that on the news this morning.  Definitely a nut.  Keep your doors locked and don't open unless you know person on other side.  If we aren't having to be safe over one thing , it's another lately.  How was your son this weekend?  Is he staying sober? All this stress ,will keep him sober or he will drink.  Let's hope it brings the sobriety out in him.  Miss our Stut badly.  Miss everybody  :(. We were stuck right in the middle of 2 of the hot spots in TX, a beach and a river with floats,I have been down so many times.  No distancing and no masks.  I couldn't believe it when they showed them on the news. I told Tim to be extra careful for a few weeks  >:(.  How did the grandchildren do this weekend?

I never open the door and I have an alarm system but I was still afraid 😳.. So damn creepy! I hope they get him soon.. And I hope he doesn't come back to CT😱

Lots of people on the beaches here too this weekend not wearing masks! Pisses me off! Don't they realize they're endangering others?? Or I guess they just don't care  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

My son has been sober as far as I know 🙏🤞 I'm hoping he stays that way, please God 🙏🙏🙏

Sunday went very well with the kids over. We kept our distance and we stayed out on the deck. I put out all the food on my kitchen table and let one family in at a time. So for example my daughter her husband and my granddaughter went in made their plates came out and then my son's family went in after that and then me and Rich. That way we weren't all in the house at the same time. Of course I allowed them in to use the bathroom :laugh:

My grandkids went in the pool and kept their distance. It was amazing to see a 5 yr old and a 6 yr old understand they couldn't be close to eachother, I was so proud of them. They did a fantastic job all day. So sad though that they had to follow such rules but unfortunately necessary right now.

So other than that psycho killer on the loose it was a really nice weekend.

I wish someone could have videos you, show people it's really not hard and you can social distance and have a family party.  Apparently they are a lot of people that could use it.  Love ya girlfriend, glad you had a great weekend  :smitten: :smitten:

Not a bad idea Mary 🤔 it would be great if maybe someone put their " socially distant" party on like you tube or something to show it's really not that hard and you can still be social and have a good time. We did and now I won't hesitate to have them over again this summer. I have a very large deck and a decent size back yard so it wasn't hard at all to keep the necessary distance. Also we had our masks too which Rich and I never took off the entire time they were here. Idk why people just won't gather safely. 🤷‍♀️

.I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Did you and Tim do anything? How was your weather? It was high 70's and I couldn't believe my grandkids went in the pool! The pool was only 68% lol!! They couldn't resist though :laugh: :laugh: it has to be 80 for me to go in! 😂

Tim grilled out but it was just us.  We had days in the mid 90's and terrible thunderstorms 2 nights.

Last night, I swear Trishy, it sounded like the lightening was hitting the ground and cracking it open.  It was awful.  It's just good to have Tim home  :D.  No, I haven't locked him out lately.  :D. Our ocean water temp was high too.  I swear I think they said 90.  Love ya  ;)

Sounds like you and Tim had a nice peaceful weekend except for those storms! 😱 I hate thunderstorms they terrify me. Lightening freaks me out! Today we're in the low 80's and the humidity is building. It's suppose to be in 80's and humid the next few days. 🥵

I don't know about you but I'm beginning to get homesick for public places like the mall. I'm starting to really miss being out among other people. I'm still too afraid though. I go to a couple of stores when I need to but I don't linger. I get what I have to get and get out. I'm just missing my old life a little more than I was a few weeks ago..  :( I also need to make a cut soon. I think may 29 😔

I would love to swim in an ocean that was 90 sounds like heaven to me 🌊  :D  ;D

Love ya, TT ❤️

I really would just like to take the Virus out of the equation of how we live and think and worry.  Who could have actually ever thought things could get worse than just wd.  I would love to get my hair done, I have bought so much off Amazon, I may never need to go into a mall again.  :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you know what you are doing Trishy K Bear.  You are doing so good right now, I am so jealous, you really should give that a thought.  Your anxiety shot sky high when your sister got sick, just think if you were going through wd when that happened.  But you really want to cut, so I guess you should.

:)

Well you're not making it easy for me are ya?  :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know what to do Mary.. I'd love to just stay put at 1mg forever and forget the damn taper but we both know I can't do that 🙃.. it's been just about 5 months now that I've been holding. I know this virus isn't going anywhere so I have to cut at some point. It will be a tiny cut but I'll tell ya if I could be guaranteed a RX for the rest of my days I'd throw the taper out the window and just live my life on 1mg for the rest of my life. My Dr is in his mid 60's and I fear he'll retire. My therapist would help me and my daughter in law however my dil is going to try to find a new job after the baby is born. I won't have her help finding another Dr in the group she works for 🤷‍♀️ all this swims through my head. I also thought I should taper in the summer just in case it gets really bad, worse, in the fall and winter and I'll have to stop tapering bci can't handle that stress of both tapering and a bad covid outbreak. Does any of that make sense?  :D:crazy::laugh:

"

I don't know what to do Mary.. I'd love to just stay put at 1mg forever and forget the damn taper but we both know I can't do that 🙃.. it's been just about 5 months now that I've been holding. I know this virus isn't going anywhere so I have to cut at some point. It will be a tiny cut but I'll tell ya if I could be guaranteed a RX for the rest of my days I'd throw the taper out the window and just live my life on 1mg for the rest of my life. My Dr is in his mid 60's and I fear he'll retire. My therapist would help me and my daughter in law however my dil is going to try to find a new job after the baby is born. I won't have her help finding another Dr in the group she works for 🤷‍♀️ all this swims through my head. I also thought I should taper in the summer just in case it gets really bad, worse, in the fall and winter and I'll have to stop tapering bci can't handle that stress of both tapering and a bad covid outbreak. Does any of that make sense?  :D:crazy::laugh:

It all makes sense,, you just do so much better on a hold than most of us.  They are prescribing so many benzo's right now because of the Virus, I don't know that you would have trouble getting them anytime soon.  They are creating a whole new bunch of us, which is sad, but people are so anxious right now, they are flocking to their Dr for help with anxiety.  If I felt as good as you on 1 mg, I am not sure at all I would taper until the Virus is contained.  You just cut a little, a little bit, don't take any chances.  I also wish I hadn't crossed to Valium.  Stayed on Xanax like you.  But what the hell.  It is what it is.    ;)

Vali, thinking about you and your daughter, love you!  🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🌺🌷💕🌺🌷💕

"

It all makes sense,, you just do so much better on a hold than most of us.  They are prescribing so many benzo's right now because of the Virus, I don't know that you would have trouble getting them anytime soon.  They are creating a whole new bunch of us, which is sad, but people are so anxious right now, they are flocking to their Dr for help with anxiety.  If I felt as good as you on 1 mg, I am not sure at all I would taper until the Virus is contained.  You just cut a little, a little bit, don't take any chances.  I also wish I hadn't crossed to Valium.  Stayed on Xanax like you.  But what the hell.  It is what it is.    ;)

You know you make some good points..🤔 funny when I went to my salon to get my hair done my hairdresser said she's never taken so much Xanax in her life! Then she asked me how I was doing with my taper. She knows my story. I've been going to her for about 25 yrs so she basically knows my life story :laugh:

Don't fret about switching over to valium Mary, you had no idea your body would react to it the way it does.  Most people do the switch over I'm in the minority. I just stuck with Xanax bc it was the devil I knew and I was afraid and intimidated to even bring valium up to my new Dr at the time or I might have switched over too had I not been afraid to have that conversation with him. You did the right thing it just sucks that valium is so hard on your muscles. 😔 You've come a long way though, I wish I were at half a milligram, you're doing it despite the pain and you'll get off this shit I know it. You're a tough woman 💪  :mybuddy:

"

You know you make some good points..🤔 funny when I went to my salon to get my hair done my hairdresser said she's never taken so much Xanax in her life! Then she asked me how I was doing with my taper. She knows my story. I've been going to her for about 25 yrs so she basically knows my life story :laugh:

Don't fret about switching over to valium Mary, you had no idea your body would react to it the way it does.  Most people do the switch over I'm in the minority. I just stuck with Xanax bc it was the devil I knew and I was afraid and intimidated to even bring valium up to my new Dr at the time or I might have switched over too had I not been afraid to have that conversation with him. You did the right thing it just sucks that valium is so hard on your muscles. 😔 You've come a long way though, I wish I were at half a milligram, you're doing it despite the pain and you'll get off this shit I know it. You're a tough woman 💪  :mybuddy:

:mybuddy: :mybuddy: :hug::smitten:

Thanks for holding down the fort ladies! Trishy I'm glad you got to have a little social distance time with your family. I had a very small family deck party as well. Then on Monday I met with 3 of my friends in a backyard and we sat 6+ft apart and ate bagels from our favorite bagel place in town that almost went out of business. There was a rumor that they weren't going to reopen and we all cried. So the day they opened we went and got bagels!

Mary I have been shopping so much too. I was getting pretty good at NOT shopping, because lawd knows I do not need anymore stuff. But then Covid hit and retail therapy kicked in! My newest obsession are these onesies from meundies.com. They are AMAZING! They were on sale so I bought 2.. I swear I have worn them every day since I got them. They are the most comfortable fun cute clothing item in the world! I have been trying not to shop on Amazon since Jeff Bezos is about to become a trillionaire and he does not treat his workers well. There are so many other options for online shopping these days. (Though I do still use it every once in awhile)

I have great news! I finally finished  my PPI taper!!!! I was so scared to taper it, I thought it was going to be as bad as the benzo taper because my worst w/d symptom was constant cid reflux and nausea, so I was so scared to taper the Omeprazole. So I just went slow, you are supposed to do 20% every week but I just took out granules at a time and did 40mg over about 3 months.. but I did it! With very little breakthrough reflux. It was not even close to as bad as the benzo taper. woohoo! Yesterday was the first day in around 4 years that I did not take a prescription pill. (Or part of one)

Also, I am going to foster kittens. I signed up with the local shelter to foster, but then a friend shared another friend's post on facebook, she rescued 5 kittens and needs a foster mom to take them in and socialize them since they are still feral. I said OOH! OOH! ME! ME! so it is still a maybe and I have to drive up to San Francisco to pick them up but I am totally committed if they want me. It would give me some purpose right now.

Hope everyone is doing alright, I'm hoping you are just quiet because everything feels a bit overwhelming, and there is nothing exceptionally wrong. I love you all.

Morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Olive woohoo 🎊🎉 that is great news on both fronts you have earned every victory so enjoy it.Honestly you are going to give those kittens a brilliant home.Keep moving forward honey you are an inspiration on this forum.love you.X

Morning Trish honestly you must do what is best for you my love.l doubt the doctor really gives a thought to your taper at this time.l myself would like to see you down lower on the dose honestly believe if you can get through the mental block of 1 mgs that would mean a lot.Delighted you saw the fam honey.l think you will be grand.love you my lST X

Morning lady Mary well hen l don't know if you made a mistake or not.I think sadly you have just reached a spot in your taper when your brain has probably had enough.l think perhaps stopping tapering for a long time like Olive will perhaps give you a chance of getting off this crap.Something for you to think about perhaps.l hope your thunder and lightning stop sounds nasty.l will try to get on soon my love.Miss you.look after my boys.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Free, Troch Intend Gilly Valley Meems Esperanza NJ Nova Miyu Bill Val GP Final Suzy and everyone here sending you my love.X

Hello everyone,

Hope you're doing OK.

Yesterday I had another Window: hardly any pain,  no fatigue,  walking and standing went a lot better. So, one happy chappy. Made me feel more positive about the future. I caught a glimpse of my old life and my old self. He's still in there somewhere!

This morning started more or less the same, but around noon I got really tired all of sudden, not feeling well. It settled down again after I had lunch. Hoping the fatigue stays away. That's by far the symptom I hate the most.

I made a final attempt to start on Paroxetine; it's been two weeks now and most side effects are starting to disappear. Hopefully I made the right choice. I feel less anxious after waking up. I woke up for four mornings in a row now without muscle pain in my thighs.

No tapering for the time being. First wait for a few more weeks, until the Paroxetine has really started it work.

Corona wise things are looking very promising overhere. Numbers have quickly gone down over the last couple of weeks.

Wishing you all a pleasant day. Take care.

Oh good for you Happy Chappy.  It's so nice to see the real you and you know, you will come back.  Time and patience. LY 🙋🏼🙋🏼

Stut, I cut that 1/2 mg in 17 days and it's just now been 2 months of wd.  I think I did this to myself.

I am still just at too high of dose to hold like OK.  I just have to go slower and lower dose the next time.  If I was at 5 mgs or below, and felt half way decent, holding for a year wouldn't bother me at all.  I just feel like 8 is too high and knowing me, that gives me too much time to screw it up again. 

Hope that makes sense.  I may not taper anymore until the virus is under control though.  And I did manage 1.5 miles yesterday.  Yay me.  Walking everyday, for 13 days , no matter how bad I feel.  Knock wood!!  Love you woman, you be safe.  Your Lady Mary X Hen 🙋🏼🙋🏼🐥🐥🐥.    🐕🐶🌿🌿🌿

Morning! 😃

Wishing everyone a great day! Good to see some posts this morning from some of our LHSG peeps! Hopefully we hear from more today!

Twinny, I have no idea what to do about this taper of mine but I'll tell ya this I'm tired of thinking about it. We'll see as the days go by what happens. I may or may not make a move, it's anybody's guess at this point. I think I just have to go with my gut on this, if I wake up and feel like yup this is the day then I'll go for it but I honestly think that's how it's going to happen the when is a mystery. Have a good day be safe!

Love you, LST ❤️

Hey 🍒 Mary,

Hope you have a wonderful day girlfriend! Hope that Texas 🌞 is shining. I'll be pool side with my daughter and granddaughter later this afternoon it's supposed to be humid and in the 80's today.🥵

Hope you reach intend today it would be nice to hear from her and know if she's ok. 🙏  Love you, TT ❤️

Love to all people!

Trishy ♥️☀️🌻🌷

Morning! 😃

Wishing everyone a great day! Good to see some posts this morning from some of our LHSG peeps! Hopefully we hear from more today!

Twinny, I have no idea what to do about this taper of mine but I'll tell ya this I'm tired of thinking about it. We'll see as the days go by what happens. I may or may not make a move, it's anybody's guess at this point. I think I just have to go with my gut on this, if I wake up and feel like yup this is the day then I'll go for it but I honestly think that's how it's going to happen the when is a mystery. Have a good day be safe!

Love you, LST ❤️

Hey 🍒 Mary,

Hope you have a wonderful day girlfriend! Hope that Texas 🌞 is shining. I'll be pool side with my daughter and granddaughter later this afternoon it's supposed to be humid and in the 80's today.🥵

Hope you reach intend today it would be nice to hear from her and know if she's ok. 🙏  Love you, TT ❤️

Love to all people!

Trishy ♥️☀️🌻🌷

Love you too Too Many, you have a great afternoon at the pool you hussy 🙋🏼🙋🏼💕🌺😘💕🌺😘

Intend, we are all hoping you are okay and you post soon.    :smitten: :smitten:

Espy, are you into that shine?  How are you girlfriend?  Hope you are okay and your husband is being safe  :D.    :smitten: :smitten:

Love you ladies!    Mary 🙋🏼🙋🏼.    💕🌺❤️💕🌺❤️💕

Espy is still around and relatively sober, however the day ain’t over yet!😂 So glad to know you are all not pushing the taper too hard now, considering that we all have the virus to worry about. As if we needed more stress and uncertainty! Tom is still working from home, but may be going back in soon, at least on clinic days. The school health stuff can be done by telemedicine as long as schools are out. Kentucky has low numbers because our governor has been very cautious. Sadly, he has been thanked by protests and being burned in effigy, an act that was very traumatic for his young children. As the US approaches 100,000 deaths today, I feel very frightened about what the next few months will bring. It didn’t have to be this bad. Love, Espy

Espy is still around and relatively sober, however the day ain’t over yet!😂 So glad to know you are all not pushing the taper too hard now, considering that we all have the virus to worry about. As if we needed more stress and uncertainty! Tom is still working from home, but may be going back in soon, at least on clinic days. The school health stuff can be done by telemedicine as long as schools are out. Kentucky has low numbers because our governor has been very cautious. Sadly, he has been thanked by protests and being burned in effigy, an act that was very traumatic for his young children. As the US approaches 100,000 deaths today, I feel very frightened about what the next few months will bring. It didn’t have to be this bad. Love, Espy

I understand Espy.  It really didn't.  I have a Governor that's Trumps lacky , but our Mayor and Judge have tried very hard to get us through this.  2 of the spots they kept showing on the news this past weekend were in TX and way to close to us.  So I remind Tim when he walks out the door every morning, a lot of those people I am sure live here in San Antonio.  100,000 people, that is just so unbelievable.  I wish Tom could stay home.  We pick about the shine , but alcohol and benzo's are on the rise.  There will be another huge group on bb one day  :(.  I personally think Trump and his cronies should be tried for murder.  Why he had to be our President through this, is just so disappointing.  I am glad you are still with us.  I miss you and know you are being safe.  I am about done with that last jug you sent me, will be looking for a new one soon  :laugh:  Cousin  Mary 🙋🏼🙋🏼

🌺💕❤️🌺💕❤️🌺

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Esperanza how are you doing?Any change in how you are feeling honey?l am glad Tom is working from home that is a relief.l would imagine schools will go back soon.l think what will be on our side at this time is the heat which has been proven to slow the coronavirus down.The Autumn and winter will be the danger times.Awe well we have to live with what we have got.Stay safe honey and l will join you with my potcheen 😜. love you.X

Morning Twiny l have to say l haven't planned any of my cuts l just spur of the moment do it 😕.How is your sister did she get home?l hope you enjoyed your pool and fam yesterday? That's what makes life worthwhile.love you my lST X

Morning Lady Mary l don't believe you did anything wrong honey l tapered 0.5 mgs so why wouldn't you give it a go.We have to try things.l would think you are right to hold off for a while however this will go on for some time.l really hope it gives you a bit of a break from tapering.l am in work and busy as per.l will probably not get on until next week so look after yourself and stay well.Keep at the exercising honey you are heading in the right direction.lf l waited to feel well l would do nothing.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Troch that is good news honey.Now hold for a while and let everything settle down.l have no doubt you will get an increase of withdrawal symptoms at some time however it will pass.love you.X

Morning Suzy Val Intend Miyu Bill Olive Gilly Valley Free Meems  NJ Gilly GP NJ MM Final and everyone here sending you my love.X

Morning people! 😃🌞🌷🌺🌹🌻

Hey Stut, thanks for asking about my sister. She is home now recovering. She came home last week. Her oxygen level was the main issue in all of what happened to her. She had open heart surgery about 8 yrs ago. She had gotten heart disease from chain smoking for over 40 yrs. and obviously that's the cause of her emphysema. Anyway she is on the mend 🙏

You have a good twinny and don't work too hard! Love you, LST ❤️

Hey Espy! How goes it in Kentucky?  :D Soo happy to read that you're not abusing the shine and more importantly you're generous enough to share it! I'll be waiting for mine  :D:laugh: :laugh:

Hey 🍒 Mary!

We have rain here today 😔.. some good news though here in CT, they caught that kid who murdered those two people in Maryland, thank God!! I think all of CT was freaked out by that. It was just so random and gruesome 😳.. just so glad he didn't hurt anybody else while he was on the lam 🙏

I have no idea what I'll do with myself today.. Not going out shopping and doing as I please is getting old. It's just awful that we're going through this. My friend wants to go out to lunch and shopping wherever we can and I was like no way! She's braver than I am but she's going to have to go without me bc I'm not courageous enough to be out there like that yet. I'm sitting on my living room couch watching YouTube old commercials from the 50's and 60's 😂😂 I have no idea how I stumbled on these but they're hilarious!

Well I'm going to get on with my busy ( NOT) day.. 😏 hope you have a nice sunny day today girl. Love ya, TT ❤️

Have a great, happy, healthy day today LHSG'ers!  Hope you're all healthy and doing ok! We miss all who haven't posted in awhile.. Come home our people please 🙏 ;):)

Love to all, Trishy ♥️

Hey Trishy Ishy.  Yes I saw they caught him, thank goodness.  He's a psycho.  I can not believe I am sitting here and hearing thunder.  This will be 4th day of thunderstorms, the rest have been at night.

Damn, this is getting annoying.  Would you be afraid to eat outside?  It's so hot here, which they say may be slowing the virus but it also makes it so hot , eating outside wouldn't be too pleasant.  I understand your concern though.  I had a couple pretty good days but got up from my nap with my side hurting  :(.  I think I am overall doing some better though.  Mercy, I hope so.  Tired of this. 

TX is red again, crap.  We were red, then we went back to orange and stayed there awhile, until so many places opened, now Red :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

I hope Espy has the shine on the way, it really couldn't taste much worse than my Liquid Diazapam  :laugh: :laugh: 

I hope you found enough to keep you busy, love ya Too Many. MM.  🙋🏼🙋🏼.      🌷🌺❤️💕🌷🌺❤️💕🌷

Hey Trishy Ishy.  Yes I saw they caught him, thank goodness.  He's a psycho.  I can not believe I am sitting here and hearing thunder.  This will be 4th day of thunderstorms, the rest have been at night.

Damn, this is getting annoying.  Would you be afraid to eat outside?  It's so hot here, which they say may be slowing the virus but it also makes it so hot , eating outside wouldn't be too pleasant.  I understand your concern though.  I had a couple pretty good days but got up from my nap with my side hurting  :(.  I think I am overall doing some better though.  Mercy, I hope so.  Tired of this. 

TX is red again, crap.  We were red, then we went back to orange and stayed there awhile, until so many places opened, now Red :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

I hope Espy has the shine on the way, it really couldn't taste much worse than my Liquid Diazapam  :laugh: :laugh: 

I hope you found enough to keep you busy, love ya Too Many. MM.  🙋🏼🙋🏼.      🌷🌺❤️💕🌷🌺❤️💕🌷

Morning 🍒 Mary,

I hope today is a better day for you weather wise and pain wise! Sheeesh what we don't go through 🤦‍♀️

Will this virus ever go away. These are such horrible times we're living in. 😔

I might be inclined to eat outside if it weren't too crowded. Idk we'll see in the coming days how I feel. I did go to hobby lobby yesterday by myself bc I just couldn't stand being in the house another moment. It was like Christmas morning! 😃 I wanted to sing and do cartwheels down the street after shopping in there  :laugh: :laugh: it just felt normal..I got a glimpse of my former life before we were all thrown into the twilight zone 😵 Truthfully though Mary I am feeling really outta sorts and it's definitely the affects of being quarantined. I'm sad, lonely and just not myself. I am doing all I can to get outside and distract from my misery but sometimes I just can't get away from those feelings.

I have a guy coming at 8:00 this morning he's going to be doing some work on my house. He's putting a new roof on and painting my deck and replacing some of the boards that need it. I'm really not up for a day of hammers banging above my head today. I have had a mild headache for about 2 days and that's not going to help it. I also have a telehealth appt with my therapist at 9:30 this morning, hope I can hear her with all that noise 🤦‍♀️

Have a great day and I'll try to get on later!

Love ya, TT ❤️

I am sorry Too Many, I have a couple days a week I feel out of sorts too.  It's been 2 months since that last taper so I am hoping to start feeling like getting out soon, even it's just a trip to Target. Oh mercy, I would freak out with all that hammering.  Truly.  Tim and I want new windows but I have just got to feel better before we do it.  Good luck, hope you can hear the Dr. without a lot of trouble.  Love ya girlfriend.  Post later so we know how it goes.  MM.  🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼.    🌷💕❤️🌺🌷💕❤️

[a3...]