The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thanks Trishy,

Hope you're OK. 

It's evening now and still I feel OK. Wow.

Hope your day is symptom low.

Hi Meems,

Glad your nausea has improved.

So sorry you're going through such a difficult time. I wish you all the strength you need. Stay strong!

Hey Troch,

So glad you had a good day 🙌 I hope tomorrow is just as good maybe even a better one my friend!

Trishy ❤️

Hey kids! Rx in hand!! 😁  :yippee: :yippee:. I can breathe for another 30 days. Mama Mia!!😃

Mary was that you I saw👀? How are ya girl? What do you have?! Is it a virus, flu or a cold? I have little cold but not bad at all, hope it stays that way. Anywho, I hope you're feeling better you've been terribly missed.

Love ya woman,

TT ❤️

PHEW!!! That is such a relieving feeling! I know something like that has happened to me several times. It is the WORST feeling and you start to have cascading thoughts of doom. Glad it all worked out!  Love you!

Thank you Olive!

Omg that was awful! Really reminds me of how dependent I am on these 😔

Love you woman,

TT ❤️

Morning everyone!

Rise and shine🌞.. let's get at it LHSG'ers! Time to cut and hold rinse and repeat! Up and at em! Mary used to say "up and Adam" in the morning but don't tell her I told you that :laugh: :laugh:  ;)

So come my people join me in hell today 😁 Ok I'm going a bit negative here sorry about that. You know we're tough and we've got this! We're pros and as we've heard from Heath, hi Heath!, there is an end to this! She made it out, Olive made it out and so many more have made it out, we will too! We will prevail BB warriors and continue marching on to the finish line. 💪

Mama Mia!

TT ❤️

Damn TT, you can't keep nothing to yourself  :laugh: :laugh:  :P :P

Who me with a big mouth NOOOOOO🙊🤥

Well I see you're up and Adam!  :2funny: :2funny:

Missed you, glad to see you posting 😘

Morning everyone!

Rise and shine🌞.. let's get at it LHSG'ers! Time to cut and hold rinse and repeat! Up and at em! Mary used to say "up and Adam" in the morning but don't tell her I told you that :laugh: :laugh:  ;)

So come my people join me in hell today 😁 Ok I'm going a bit negative here sorry about that. You know we're tough and we've got this! We're pros and as we've heard from Heath, hi Heath!, there is an end to this! She made it out, Olive made it out and so many more have made it out, we will too! We will prevail BB warriors and continue marching on to the finish line. 💪

Mama Mia!

TT ❤️

Missed you too my smart  a$$ sister ,  :laugh::D.  You sound good  ;)

Morning everyone!

Mama Mia!

TT ❤️

Oh you wouldn't believe it mmmmm's I was panicking for almost 4 days. My r Dr didn't call in my Rx on Friday like he was suppose too! Then his office was closed Monday for freakin President's day! Thank God I have a stash, but just reminded me of how dependent I am on these damn pills. It put such a fright in me when I couldn't get my Rx on time. 🥵

Morning everyone!

Mama Mia!

TT ❤️

Oh you wouldn't believe it mmmmm's I was panicking for almost 4 days. My r Dr didn't call in my Rx on Friday like he was suppose too! Then his office was closed Monday for freakin President's day! Thank God I have a stash, but just reminded me of how dependent I am on these damn pills. It put such a fright in me when I couldn't get my Rx on time. 🥵

I have had a couple of those, not in a long time though, knock on wood.  I have a stash, if you count pills and Liquid, prob 2 months or very close and since my Dr said she doesn't care how long it takes me, I have calmed down a lot in that area.  Now, what is the damn government going to do, that's next question, although I don't think about it often.  I realize it's hanging out there  :tickedoff:

Morning everyone!

Mama Mia!

TT ❤️

I have had a couple of those, not in a long time though, knock on wood.  I have a stash, if you count pills and Liquid, prob 2 months or very close and since my Dr said she doesn't care how long it takes me, I have calmed down a lot in that area.  Now, what is the damn government going to do, that's next question, although I don't think about it often.  I realize it's hanging out there  :tickedoff:

Oh noooooo I hate the government.. I guess we keep stashing as much as possible. I swear it's going to take me another 3 yrs or so, not kidding to get off this entirely 😔

Morning everyone!

Mama Mia!

TT ❤️

Oh noooooo I hate the government.. I guess we keep stashing as much as possible. I swear it's going to take me another 3 yrs or so, not kidding to get off this entirely 😔

Me too,Too Many. You are pretty lucky, you really recover from a good hold, I haven't in what seems forever  :(. I am still debating, cut in hold or dlmt.  I hate Valium  >:(

Oh mm,

Thank you. It feels so real. Beating up every part of you like there is no good. I have always been hard on myself and being hurt and treated crappy. I always blame myself for everything. It is so much worse in wd. Omg. It's getting better. My self esteem and questioning all my choices is getting better. It's like you get thrown into your soul with a magnifying glass. But how can you now if these things are true in wd. It's gotten better. Been working through it. I am sooo glad you are back. I thought the aliens took you! Mama mia!

Morning everyone!

Mama Mia!

TT ❤️

Me too,Too Many. You are pretty lucky, you really recover from a good hold, I haven't in what seems forever  :(. I am still debating, cut in hold or dlmt.  I hate Valium  >:(

Hmmmm.. cut and hold it dlmt?? I wish I could help you with that, but I think you're going to have to go with your gut on that. What do you think you're most comfortable with? Whatever you decide doesn't have to be carved in stone though you could always change it up if need be.

I do benefit from holding but it's going to take me forever to get off this poison. I have to go so incredibly slow. It is what it i guess , sigh 😌

Mania Mia,

That is wicked awesome tt! I knew you would get your rx!!! 3🤣❤❤

Truly wicked DD!! 😂😂.. mama Mia I've got my💊's! 🎉🎊💃🥳

Hi Meems,

I am sorry your depression is bad. I'm on an ad. I have no idea if it helping or not. It might be. But I still have alot of the same feelings as you. Being out of work, tapering with no home support, it's so dam hard. It's up to you. I feelalot of my depression might be becuz , well the sx ofcourse. But the helplessness and lack of life while going through this. My ad doesnt help that. I dont know. I probably would be alot worse. I support whatever you do. Ly dd

Oh no what's up with our Meems? Hey Meems what's going on girl? What did I miss? Have you got the blues? I'm so sorry you're feeling down ☹️ what can we do to cheer you up Meems?  ::)

Ok kids I'm out. I'm watching the movie " Judy" with Renee zeilwegger. It's good! Saw Harriet the other night also good!

Peace my people, love to all , and to all a good night!

TT, timed out tonight but I got my Rx! 💃🎊🎉

Oh mm,

Thank you. It feels so real. Beating up every part of you like there is no good. I have always been hard on myself and being hurt and treated crappy. I always blame myself for everything. It is so much worse in wd. Omg. It's getting better. My self esteem and questioning all my choices is getting better. It's like you get thrown into your soul with a magnifying glass. But how can you now if these things are true in wd. It's gotten better. Been working through it. I am sooo glad you are back. I thought the aliens took you! Mama mia!

ET would never have treated me so badly :D;D.    Phone home DD.  :laugh: :laugh:  👽👽👽

Trishy- yes Mama Mia, I got a bad case of the blues!  Blagh!  Rene was good as Judy.  She won the Oscar.  Judy Garland was a very troubled tortured soul. and so talented!  I can’t wait until 1917 comes out on stream.  I heard that was a great movie and a film fanatic friend of mine was surprised it didn’t win.  Have you seen Joker?  It’s great if you haven’t seen it but if you don’t like clowns 🤡 don’t watch it.  But it deals with crazy ass mental illness.  Glad he won an Oscar for that performance.  That was my pick! 

Meems

Ok kids I'm out. I'm watching the movie " Judy" with Renee zeilwegger. It's good! Saw Harriet the other night also good!

Peace my people, love to all , and to all a good night!

TT, timed out tonight but I got my Rx! 💃🎊🎉

Oh no, that was good Too Many :laugh: :laugh:

Hi,

My feeling good ended last night after waking up to nausea and anxiety!  Pain too.

Right now I feel awful again. Very weak, stomach hurts, throat burning.

Just as if yesterday didn't happen! It's crazy. Back to square one...

Praying things will improve soon.

Wishing us all the strength to hold on.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Troch l am sorry to read you are back in the thick of withdrawal however l am not surprised.l think my love you are maybe expecting too much to soon.You have only been holding a short time.l know this is frustrating however the fact that you have been having better days is for me a very good sign.Honestly l haven't had a window during this whole taper.l know you want to feel better quickly honey however this takes as long as it takes and the only thing that will get us through a hold is accepting this is normal.Your brain is healing itself and that is why we are suffering.When we do get off this drug we know we will continue to heal and it is the same when we hold.Withdrawal doesn't just stop.Give it time love you will benefit in the long run.love to you.X

Morning lady Mary awe Hen you are back where you belong 🍾🎉🎂💓. Now don't be overdoing it honey rest and more rest for a while.l have to say l feel better that you are here l felt as if my right arm was missing 😍.As for the taper don't even consider it until you are in a better place.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Trish glad you got your script.Honestly it has happened to everyone.l haven't saw any of those movies l maybe will when they come out is there any superheroes in them 😜. Maybe now you can calm down a little.Try to have a better day.love you my lST X

. Morning Meems l am sorry you are feeling low l don't think anyone in your situation would feel any better.Who knows if an ad will help you l see so many mixed comments on here it is difficult to predict.Whatever you decide we will support you.love you.X

Morning Suzy you do sound a little better honey?l hope so anyway.Listen l was brought up by very negative and critical people l thought l wasn't good enough however that is absolute crap.I ain't perfect nor do l want to be however l do like myself and that is enough.Break the cycle honey.I learned a long time ago l can be treated badly only if l allow myself to be.love you.X

Morning Olive how are you doing honey? Still able to get out and about?l hope so.love you X

Morning Intend Gilly Valley Free Bill GP Nova Miyu Espy Final and everyone here sending you my love.X

Good morning Can't honestly never let it be said l interfered with your itchy bits in any way 😕. Still a problem l see.You don't need an excuse to come here honey we miss your thoughts and presence.You have more experience than all of us put together.Don't stay away too long.Thinking of you mate X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Troch l am sorry to read you are back in the thick of withdrawal however l am not surprised.l think my love you are maybe expecting too much to soon.You have only been holding a short time.l know this is frustrating however the fact that you have been having better days is for me a very good sign.Honestly l haven't had a window during this whole taper.l know you want to feel better quickly honey however this takes as long as it takes and the only thing that will get us through a hold is accepting this is normal.Your brain is healing itself and that is why we are suffering.When we do get off this drug we know we will continue to heal and it is the same when we hold.Withdrawal doesn't just stop.Give it time love you will benefit in the long run.love to you.X

Morning lady Mary awe Hen you are back where you belong 🍾🎉🎂💓. Now don't be overdoing it honey rest and more rest for a while.l have to say l feel better that you are here l felt as if my right arm was missing 😍.As for the taper don't even consider it until you are in a better place.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Trish glad you got your script.Honestly it has happened to everyone.l haven't saw any of those movies l maybe will when they come out is there any superheroes in them 😜. Maybe now you can calm down a little.Try to have a better day.love you my lST X

. Morning Meems l am sorry you are feeling low l don't think anyone in your situation would feel any better.Who knows if an ad will help you l see so many mixed comments on here it is difficult to predict.Whatever you decide we will support you.love you.X

Morning Suzy you do sound a little better honey?l hope so anyway.Listen l was brought up by very negative and critical people l thought l wasn't good enough however that is absolute crap.I ain't perfect nor do l want to be however l do like myself and that is enough.Break the cycle honey.I learned a long time ago l can be treated badly only if l allow myself to be.love you.X

Morning Olive how are you doing honey? Still able to get out and about?l hope so.love you X

Morning Intend Gilly Valley Free Bill GP Nova Miyu Espy Final and everyone here sending you my love.X

Morning twin!

About the movies, actually, yes one super hero in the film Harriet Tubman! She saved many slaves in this country. It was a very moving film. Made me sad to think of how ignorant humanity can be, that we'd actually make slaves out of human beings bc of race. Horribly wrong and heart breaking! She was a true hero, I highly recommend the movie.

As for Judy! Another good movie I recommend  but also sad how tortured she became from living almost her entire life as a performer. She started at age 2 on stage and her life just spirals downward, I'll never watch the Wizard of Oz again without thinking how tortured this poor soul was.

Yeah, so quite the reminder for me at how dependent I am on my poison pills. I wanted them in my hands on Friday but that was not to be! I waited until yesterday, Tuesday, until he finally called it in 🥺.. how in the world am I to live like this for a few more years. I don't see myself getting off these for another 3 to 5 yrs. My body can't tolerate but tiny cuts with long spans of time between them 🤦‍♀️ The one good thing is that my therapist always tells me she'd help me get a Dr if I lose mine and she always says " who cares if it takes 5 yrs to get off"! She's really on my side, but not at first, she had to get to know me to know I was not abusing the medication and really just wanted off. As she puts it " you're not a red flag" . She always says people don't reduce when they're abusing. She knows how far I've come.

Well seems I've written you a book my dear! 😄

Have a great day my darling twin and I'll see you around these parts again!😁

Love you tiny woman!

LST ❤️

[f5...]