The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey Miss Mary D, missing you and hoping you're ok. Your silence tells me otherwise though 😞 please drop us a short post when you can and let us know how you are sweet lady.

Love you,

TT too many T'S most times 😁♥️

Intend, English,free,DD,FH, VNM, meems, GP, horsewhisperer, lookinup and if I missed you I'm very sorry it's not intentional. Thinking of everyone here at the LHSG and wishing you all a peaceful night 🙏

Love to all,

Trish ♥️

Thanks TT!

Hoping you are doing well and not letting anxiety creep in. I did a few times today. Better now. Wishing you a peaceful.evening too! Ly dd  :smitten:

Intend, English,free,DD,FH, VNM, meems, GP, horsewhisperer, lookinup and if I missed you I'm very sorry it's not intentional. Thinking of everyone here at the LHSG and wishing you all a peaceful night 🙏

Love to all,

Trish ♥️

Thanks for your well wishes Trishy.  I hope all is going okay for you at this time. 

Love to all,

Trish ♥️

Thank you Trishy for remembering us.

I only saw a few posts. I can't catch up, now there's a lot of work plus life stuff like dealing with family, daughter's father and caring for daughter. Cleaning house, cooking and now I exercise for the past six weeks. I have no time to catch up but I remember you all and I read a bit here and there when I can. In December the last two weeks there's very little work so I will be on much more.

Mary you're not posting. I guess you're feeling very bad and I'm really sorry. Lots of love to you and I really hope you get better.

Stutt good morning. Hope things calm down a bit now with sister at home.

Suzy we will get better like olive kitty did, it just takes a lot of time. I'm very symptomatic now. Yes, it sucks. Maybe I'll never taper again. Impossible to taper with this fear and depression and having to deal with life. But, people do stabilize after long holds so let's just hold.

Love to all of you Meems, LC, NJ, Gilly, lookinup, BILL, sorry your symptoms are back again, intend, final healing, GP, and anyone I might be forgetting now.

Oh olive kitty!! Hope your taper is going smoothly. You inspire me.

Stutt, again, lots of love. You can do this. You will reach the end like begood did. Just please slow down like you always tell us.

Love, Janice

Thanks Janice! It was an odd feeling to read, ' we will get better like Olive Kitty did'... because I feel like crap right now  :'( I'm definitely not better, but I am better than I was... that's all we can ask for I guess? The last few days I have felt severely digestively challenged and the fear is creeping in. It is so frustrating to feel pretty good for awhile and then not again. Well I guess that is why we long hold. I've been at 1mg for almost a month now and it looks like I'll park here for the time being. Love you all, I hope you have sweet dreams that take you away from benzoland for awhile...

Thanks Janice! It was an odd feeling to read, ' we will get better like Olive Kitty did'... because I feel like crap right now  :'( I'm definitely not better, but I am better than I was... that's all we can ask for I guess? The last few days I have felt severely digestively challenged and the fear is creeping in. It is so frustrating to feel pretty good for awhile and then not again. Well I guess that is why we long hold. I've been at 1mg for almost a month now and it looks like I'll park here for the time being. Love you all, I hope you have sweet dreams that take you away from benzoland for awhile...

Olive kitty it's almost nine am here. I'm having breakfast in a bar after dropping my daughter off at school and now at 9:30 I have my first student. I'm very sorry the fear is creeping in. I crashed at 1 mg (read my signature). Please hold there for at least three months. Stay in the lhsg and hold. Don't start cutting as soon as you feel better. Give it a month of really feeling better before you cut again please. I wanted to get off and here I am back at 2.5. It won't happen to you because you will hold for a couple months I hope.

Hello everyone

The last couple weeks my symptoms have been getting worse, and I blame it on the flu.  The week of Halloween I was pretty sick feeling with flu symptoms. Then this past week I started recovering, but my WD symptoms were getting worse, and I was still not 100% well either.  Finally, fFriday and Saturday I got hit pretty bad with stomach pain and other painful WD symptoms.  I have had to updose slightly back to where I was 3weeks ago.  Now a couple days later I’m much better.  I plan to stabilize a couple days and start back down, but man that was nasty.  I’m just so sensitive while I’m dependent on these awful drugs.

Ok I’m done whining.  I hope I can stay well now for awhile and not be set back again, the last couple days I’ve felt much better.  I did learn that a slight updose can make a difference quickly on these faster acting  benzos.  I hope that you all are spared having the flu during this hell we are going through.

Take care everyone, we will make it!

Bill, I'm sorry you have suffered from the flue and it impacted your withdrawal.  I'm glad you are starting to feel better and I'm wishing you a steady, speedy healing. 

Hi my LHSG lovelies,

Got some sleep last night but woke up at 3:30 am last night with my mom coughing, she sleeps on the couch outside my room.  Woke up at 6:15 am with hungry cats and had some anxiety and minimal sweets and mild nausea that lasted only a bit.  THAT was a miracle. No desire to dry heave.  Recovery is slow and I’m grateful it was just minimal.  I think making my cuts evenly is helping.  I wasn’t doing that before just using pill to split a 1 mg pill.  They were uneven.  Now I’m measuring to equal same dosage.

I know Dr Ashton advises against supplements but I’m willing to try something that helps with the cortisol level.  Anyone have experience with that?  Natural supplants? 

Hugs 🤗

~meems

Hi my LHSG lovelies,

Got some sleep last night but woke up at 3:30 am last night with my mom coughing, she sleeps on the couch outside my room.  Woke up at 6:15 am with hungry cats and had some anxiety and minimal sweets and mild nausea that lasted only a bit.  THAT was a miracle. No desire to dry heave.  Recovery is slow and I’m grateful it was just minimal.  I think making my cuts evenly is helping.  I wasn’t doing that before just using pill to split a 1 mg pill.  They were uneven.  Now I’m measuring to equal same dosage.

I know Dr Ashton advises against supplements but I’m willing to try something that helps with the cortisol level.  Anyone have experience with that?  Natural supplants? 

Hugs 🤗

~meems

Hi Meems, 

Are you having cortisol surges?  I did a saliva test and have been low cortisol in the morning and higher at night. 

I used to have major waves of adrenaline surges in the early morning so I started doing something called an adrenal cocktail twice a day.  Its basically, 1/2 cup of oj, 1/4 teaspoon pink sea salt and 1/4 tsp creme of tartar, which has potassium.  I started with one drink a day and then moved to 2.  After a few weeks, the adrenaline surges stopped.  I still have morning anxiey due withdrawal  but the waves of adrenaline went away. 

There is something about the Vitamin C, potassium and salt thar helps the adrenal glands.  During wirhdrawal, our adrenals get very stressed. 

You can research adrenal cocktail and see if it appeals to you. 

Hi Janice,

Miss you!! Dont worry about.p9sting you are too.busy. I am dorry you are having sx. This whole experience sucks.  We are going.to.get of this drug. It just going.to take time. I think that all tjr time and i want to cit but cant. Just want it over. It takes so dam long. Feel like a prisoner. Bad dream or something. We def cant stay on forever amd feel like this. Ugh

So we will go slow amd we will get there. Remember.your under alot of stress.  So i find when im stressed my sx flare up.  You are going to be ok. It will be good for you to get a break in dec. Just stay in the day and try not to catastrophize. We will make it through together. Ly Suzy

Hi fh,

This might sound stupid but what is an.adrenaline surge. Kind of like going into fight or flight. I am going to try that. I am pretty.sure.I get those too.  Ugh.

Hope you feel.better olivek and meems

We will get there.

Hey Miss Mary D, thinking of you! Hope you're doing better girlfriend 🙏.. I also have a sneaky suspicion that your birthday is this month. You and Stut . I am hoping you'll be on soon so I can find out what day of this month is your birthday. My twin is withholding the date from me but if she doesn't give it soon I'm going to pick a day for her  :tickedoff: she can't escape it!  :laugh:

Miss you hope to hear from you soon ♥️🙏

Love you,

TT always too many T'S ♥️

Hey LHSG ladies. No time to catch up I'm watching my granddaughter whose home sick from school today but I'll be back later. Thinking of you all.

Bill thinking of you as well hope you're feeling much better 🙂

TT ♥️

Hi Janice,

Miss you!! Dont worry about.p9sting you are too.busy. I am dorry you are having sx. This whole experience sucks.  We are going.to.get of this drug. It just going.to take time. I think that all tjr time and i want to cit but cant. Just want it over. It takes so dam long. Feel like a prisoner. Bad dream or something. We def cant stay on forever amd feel like this. Ugh

So we will go slow amd we will get there. Remember.your under alot of stress.  So i find when im stressed my sx flare up.  You are going to be ok. It will be good for you to get a break in dec. Just stay in the day and try not to catastrophize. We will make it through together. Ly Suzy

Thank you dear one. Now my daughter has decided she doesn't want to go again to her father, after him being the crappiest dad all her life. So now I'm with psychologist, lawyer, and not looking forward to fight this monster. But I have to do it for her obviously. And in wd. This is going to be fun. Thanks for your support Suzy. I hope I get a break and can spend more time here. Take care Suzy. This is our life now. We have to accept it and ask "what does life want from me?". (according to eckhart, not me lol).  :smitten: :smitten:

FH, thanks for sharing that. I had heard of adrenal burn out from prolonged stress - physical, mental and emotional and I had heard about drinking Pink sea salt.  I didn’t know about the cream of tartar or OJ.  I did a saliva test for cortisol many years ago.  I don’t have the money to do a saliva test now, nor am I working with a naturopath.  Insurance won’t cover those types of providers.  I think I probably should have some routine blood work done to see what is going on with my body, besides regular wd. 

DD- for me, an adrenaline surge is like being woken up out of my sleep with a wave of adrenaline almost like a panic attack or anxiety attack.  I live with a lot of stress and have for a while now.  That’s why I took Benzos in the first place (not a unique reason).  I think giving up drinking caffeine has helped a lot but still on the nicotine gum.

Awww Janice,

You are so cute! The eckhart quote.  He is so right!! You really are such a strong person. I really hope it sll goes smooth with your daughter. Will he be upset if she doent go or he eill give you a hard time. Ihope not.  :-[ we will get thru this with eachother and eckart!!! I will listen to him tonight. The woman who does benzos bigger than body made a new video. I like her. I guess she messed up her taper and got hit. I felt bad for her. Ly Suzy

so cute

Hi Meems,

I get that to. Though lately ive been sleeping like crazy. A deep sleep. I dont know how it happened. I wake in the morning and thek the shskiness starts. I jolt up if i take a nap or if i am reading  at night. I just pass out and get jolted up with trembling and palps. Ugh. It is crazy!! I am sorry you are under stress witj your mom. My mom would put me over the edge. Omg. Its always good to go to the dr and have a physical and see your levels. 8 should too. Feel better. Ly dd

Awww Janice,

You are so cute! The eckhart quote.  He is so right!! You really are such a strong person. I really hope it sll goes smooth with your daughter. Will he be upset if she doent go or he eill give you a hard time. Ihope not.  :-[ we will get thru this with eachother and eckart!!! I will listen to him tonight. The woman who does benzos bigger than body made a new video. I like her. I guess she messed up her taper and got hit. I felt bad for her. Ly Suzy

so cute

I love that woman too. I'll take a look at the new video. Thanks for the heads up Suzy. My daughter's father will probably try to give me a hard time but this time I'm determined to go as far as it takes with the law.  He's unpredictable but I'll just have to do whatever it takes to stop making my daughter having to go there. She hates it and it depresses her. I'm scared of him, but I know I HAVE to do this so there's no choice. It would be easier without bwd although you reach a point where you're so worried about benzos that you worry a bit less about the other stuff. Take care Suzy. I'll write when I can. I read in between classes and things.  :smitten:

Hi fh,

This might sound stupid but what is an.adrenaline surge. Kind of like going into fight or flight. I am going to try that. I am pretty.sure.I get those too.  Ugh.

Hope you feel.better olivek and meems

We will get there.

Hi DD,

It's like Meems says, an adrenaline surge is like waves of energy that literally rolls through you. For me it happened a lot in the morning. 

I was told that because my adrenals were so stressed, then the morning came, it was like a car that was sputtering because there wasnt enough gas or battery power to get it going. 

Hey Guys, miss you all.  So good to see you supporting each other and all the newbies  :smitten: :smitten:    Bill, I am so sorry you got so sick but very glad you are pulling out of it.

I couldn't read much, no Trishy I refuse to tell you my birthday  :laugh:  Let's not discuss how I feel.

There is a woman in begood's Village that is a healer and she is going to spit on me, no spit for you, the line is already long and she is getting dehydrated  :D.  But you can all knock on woood for me  :smitten: :smitten: 

Stut, hope you are okay my Queen, wasn't able to read much.  You know I love you very much.

Lady Mary x the hen. :laugh: :laugh:  I did run off the real woman that was flirting with Joe  ;D

Pet all babies for me.  Hoping sis has improved.  Mary 💚💚💚💚

[04...]