The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

How was your exercise and massage, Mary? xxx

I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, then some stretches.  Tim did his professional massage, then I ate.

I want to work up to 30 minutes, you know what sucks, I was doing 2 or 3 miles , 3 or 4 times a week until valium got a hold of my muscles, but I refuse to give up :)

Hello everyone..

Intend, I've caught up with the posts and I agree with Esp, you need to speak to Cathy's Dr. , I don't know Cathy obviously but from everything you've posted about what she's said sounds to me like Cathy may have some mental health issues. Your other daughter thinks she's being untruthful. I'm a bit suspicious myself after reading all of that. Could it be possible that she's lying for some reason?? It seems she's done a lot of hurtful things to the family and so to me because of who Cathy is makes all of this questionable in my mind. Also her reaction to this seems very cavalier. If this were my diagnosis I'd be a total wreck, I wouldn't be planning a move to Texas to pursue a relationship?? So this is all very sketchy. I hope she wouldn't fake an illness for whatever reason, you and Dan are good parents and certainly don't deserve to be lied to over something so serious as a possible fatal illness. I know you say you believe her and as much as I don't want your daughter to have a potential fatal illness, I don't want her lying to you and Dan either, you two don't need this stress,  life is hard enough when you're withdrawing from a harsh drug such as benzos.

Lots of love and hugs,

Trish :smitten: :smitten:

Intend, no news?

Sorry guys. Mary’s here visiting and I’m talking to her. I finally took matters into my own hands. I got a call from Cathy earlier, and she was obsessed with getting me diagnosed with this syndrome.

It did little good to try to even remotely be  reasonable with her. She wanted her “mom back from her fairy tale childhood. “

Then a big lecture about how “horrible you are now.” A lot of vascilation in her attitude.

I called the U of U clinic where she goes and talked with the supervisor. They located her doctor in the records, ask what was going on and I told her that Cathy was showing signs of some kind of mental disorder.

I am not on any contact or disclosure list, but they are passing this info onto the GP who will notify the research team.

I asked if I should go up to the hospital, and she said no. She said no one will give me any information whatsoever, but they will get the info about Cathy.

Very helpful people and very concerned.

It’s all I can do for now. Any suggestions? I felt I had to do something so I tried and I do think I accomplished at least something.

Intend, no news?

Sorry guys. Mary’s here visiting and I’m talking to her. I finally took matters into my own hands. I got a call from Cathy earlier, and she was obsessed with getting me diagnosed with this syndrome.

It did little good to try to even remotely be  reasonable with her. She wanted her “mom back from her fairy tale childhood. “

Then a big lecture about how “horrible you are now.” A lot of vascilation in her attitude.

I called the U of U clinic where she goes and talked with the supervisor. They located her doctor in the records, ask what was going on and I told her that Cathy was showing signs of some kind of mental disorder.

I am not on any contact or disclosure list, but they are passing this info onto the GP who will notify the research team.

I asked if I should go up to the hospital, and she said no. She said no one will give me any information whatsoever, but they will get the info about Cathy.

It’s all I can do for now.

You have done a fabulous job holding up to all of this.  You are amazing.  Let us know if anything changes or we can help in anyway.    🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Intend, no news?

It’s all I can do for now. Any suggestions? I felt I had to do something so I tried and I do think I accomplished at least something.

Intend I have one suggestion and that is tell Cathy you want to speak to her Dr, you'd like morning information on her illness and then you'll decide whether or not you would like to be tested. Tell her to sign a release that her medical info can be shared with you and Dan. Also, see if she can possibly get her Dr on the phone to speak with you.

Just a few thoughts..

Intend I think she can have him speak with you on the phone if she calls him and asks for a call back , that she has questions and would like her mother to have the information as well.. That might be one way to get a definitive answer on what's exactly wrong with her.

I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out how you can speak with her Dr asap..

Intend, no news?

Intend I have one suggestion and that is tell Cathy you want to speak to her Dr, you'd like morning information on her illness and then you'll decide whether or not you would like to be tested. Tell her to sign a release that her medical info can be shared with you and Dan. Also, see if she can possibly get her Dr on the phone to speak with you.

Just a few thoughts..

Sneaky but pretty damn good idea Intend, good thinking Trishy  :smitten: :smitten:

Mary and Brad just left while I was on the phone with the South Jordan mental health clinic for the U of U. I told them that Cathy does not believe she is mentally disordered in any way. Lots of detailed info to them. But no disclosures absolutely they said.

They called during the visit. They have the mental health professionals in there during the week. They wanted me to make an appointment for Cathy myself.

But apparently, Cathy has not been keeping her appointments with Dr. Wagma. She is scheduled for every 3 months. I told the girl that had called that Cathy needs to see her more often and needs this counseling immediately, but I will have to drag her in there against her will.

And all this information is being passed to Dr. Wagma and the mental health clinic will call me on Monday. I will ask to speak with her doctor on Monday.

In the meantime, Cathy has sent me another email saying that she never wants to see us or talk to us again. Whether or not Cathy will give us disclosure rights is up in the air as far as I can see.

I feel tortured by Cathy’s emails, calls, mental behavior. It may not be a good idea to give validity to her obsession that I have this syndrome. It may deter effective  mental health heath counseling.

Hello everyone..

Intend, I've caught up with the posts and I agree with Esp, you need to speak to Cathy's Dr. , I don't know Cathy obviously but from everything you've posted about what she's said sounds to me like Cathy may have some mental health issues. Your other daughter thinks she's being untruthful. I'm a bit suspicious myself after reading all of that. Could it be possible that she's lying for some reason?? It seems she's done a lot of hurtful things to the family and so to me because of who Cathy is makes all of this questionable in my mind. Also her reaction to this seems very cavalier. If this were my diagnosis I'd be a total wreck, I wouldn't be planning a move to Texas to pursue a relationship?? So this is all very sketchy. I hope she wouldn't fake an illness for whatever reason, you and Dan are good parents and certainly don't deserve to be lied to over something so serious as a possible fatal illness. I know you say you believe her and as much as I don't want your daughter to have a potential fatal illness, I don't want her lying to you and Dan either, you two don't need this stress,  life is hard enough when you're withdrawing from a harsh drug such as benzos.

Lots of love and hugs,

Blake just got here. Cathy told him she was moving to Texas in a week and that they need to renew their relationship before she leaves. Is Cathy lying about everything ? Is she literally losing it?

I know I am trying to get help for her. I’m licensed to counsel. But it’s a conflict of interest, and she’s apparently either lying, compromised mentally or both.

I will need counseling myself soon if not immediately.

Intend, this is unbelievable. I am so sorry. It does sound like she is in need of mental health intervention. I agree with you, you don’t have to discuss your throat issue and it just might shift the focus in a way you don’t want. Try to take care of yourself as best you can. Love, Esperanza

Hello everyone..

Lots of love and hugs,

Blake just got here. Cathy told him she was moving to Texas in a week and that they need to renew their relationship before she leaves. Is Cathy lying about everything ? Is she literally losing it?

I know I am trying to get help for her. I’m licensed to counsel. But it’s a conflict of interest, and she’s apparently either lying, compromised mentally or both.

I will need counseling myself soon if not immediately.

I'm so sorry you're going through this intend, I feel so bad, I wish I could help you more. You probably won't get any answers over the weekend at least from medical professionals. I'm hoping Monday will be a different story, perhaps you will be able to speak with her Dr. I'm hoping for that so you can get  straight factual answers. I just don't think you can trust Cathy at this point, she very well could be telling the truth but I'm afraid you won't really know that until you get to speak to her Dr  :(

Mary and Brad just left while I was on the phone with the South Jordan mental health clinic for the U of U. I told them that Cathy does not believe she is mentally disordered in any way. Lots of detailed info to them. But no disclosures absolutely they said.

They called during the visit. They have the mental health professionals in there during the week. They wanted me to make an appointment for Cathy myself.

But apparently, Cathy has not been keeping her appointments with Dr. Wagma. She is scheduled for every 3 months. I told the girl that had called that Cathy needs to see her more often and needs this counseling immediately, but I will have to drag her in there against her will.

And all this information is being passed to Dr. Wagma and the mental health clinic will call me on Monday. I will ask to speak with her doctor on Monday.

In the meantime, Cathy has sent me another email saying that she never wants to see us or talk to us again. Whether or not Cathy will give us disclosure rights is up in the air as far as I can see.

I feel tortured by Cathy’s emails, calls, mental behavior. It may not be a good idea to give validity to her obsession that I have this syndrome. It may deter effective  mental health heath counseling.

Really, you are probably right.  Well, at least you are learning bits and pieces.  I'm sorry Cathy is back to not wanting to communicate.  I really wish she had put you and Dan down.  I would tell you to try not to worry, but I know that's ridiculous.  Make sure you get your doses!  Love you 🌹🌹🌹🌹At least the Dr is very involved and they are trying to take care of her💙

Good night everyone, I have had a horrific day at work with the kids and I'm completely wiped from it. I feel a headache coming on and it wouldn't surprise me after the day I had with them.. Is it a full moon?? Bc these children were off the wall today.

Intend, I'll be thinking of you and will be on sometime tomorrow to check in with you.

Lots of love my friend's,

Trish❤️

Good nite LHSG, hope everyone gets some rest and tomorrow is a good day for all.  We love and worry about you Intend . I love you all....Mary 💙🙏💎💙🙏💎

Good night everyone, I have had a horrific day at work with the kids and I'm completely wiped from it. I feel a headache coming on and it wouldn't surprise me after the day I had with them.. Is it a full moon?? Bc these children were off the wall today.

Intend, I'll be thinking of you and will be on sometime tomorrow to check in with you.

Lots of love my friend's,

Trish❤️

Love you too Trishy  :smitten: :smitten:

You are all too wonderful!!!

I don’t have a headache and I’m not tired. I’m not reved up. I just need to focus on me, myself and I tonight.

And the counseling center is calling on Monday. Dr. Wagma will have the information by then.

It’s been a difficult day for all of us.

I’m going to watch Dateline and 20/20 tonight. Let’s just rest tonight, and go nuts at the movies tomorrow!!! 🥜 🥜 🎥 🎥

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better weekend.Thinking of you all and sending you my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning intend l hope you got some sleep.l am at a lose to know what to say to you at this time l only know what l would do.l know your daughter has a history of upsetting behaviour that there is no doubt about however we can all agree that she has been very ill for a while now so l believe she is not lying about her diagnosis.Now whether she has a year to live seems to be the question you need answers to and if you are anything like me you would be able to tell if you were talking to her face to face.ln my opinion and is only my opinion you should go to see her because if she is telling the truth she needs you and if she is lying l think she needs you as well.

I am going to be honest with you this reminds me of the story of the boy who cried wolf so l feel your daughter needs help no matter what the outcome.

Thinking of you and sending you a hug.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning Free,Lady Mary, Trish, Gilly, Esperanza and all here just wanted to say you are all amazing rallying around intend makes me proud to see the love and support here.Keep it up ladies.

Lady Mary sorry to see you had a migraine l hope it will the last one for a long time.

Love to you all my dear friends.

Love and hugs Stut X

I don’t have a headache and I’m not tired. I’m not reved up. I just need to focus on me, myself and I tonight. 

And the counseling center is calling on Monday. Dr. Wagma will have the information by then.

I’m going to watch Dateline and 20/20 tonight. Let’s just rest tonight, and go nuts at the movies tomorrow!!! 🥜 🥜 🎥 🎥

It am so glad you are going to the movies, you deserve a few hours, eating popcorn and watching a movie.  Love ya🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better weekend.Thinking of you all and sending you my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you too Stut, try to have some nice time together with your sister and the babies this weekend !

Your Lady Mary 🙏💙💎💙🙏💎

Morning everyone,

Stut, it's always nice to hear from you, sending you love twin. Hope your wd sxs have diminished and sis hopefully is improving. Your strength amazes me..I really did get the shit end of the stick between us 😜😂😂

Love you lady!

LST❤️

It am so glad you are going to the movies, you deserve a few hours, eating popcorn and watching a movie.  Love ya🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

[/quote

Great idea intend! Movies sound like a great way to get away and give your mind a mini break. Distraction is a great idea for the weekend, there's not much you can do until Monday so you and Dan keep as busy as possible. .. In fact I may go to the movies myself tomorrow for a little break away from all the usual routine. I have a busy day, my granddaughter turned five today and I have to go to her birthday party at a bounce house 😜 but since we adore her more than words Rich and I are going of course.

Sending you love and will be thinking of you..

Trish ❤️

[2d...]