The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Sorry NJ my daughter came in with a Chemistry assignment wanting help the deadline had been moved until this Wednesday so it was an emergency.Listen now go part-time to be honest with you l would do whatever it takes to stay on my feet.l know money is a worry however your health is more important.l wouldn't be surprised you have the flu your immune system is probably under constant attack from all the stress.Please take a bit of time for you as well.

Love and hugs Stut X

I have to agree with Stut, you are just under so much pressure,physically and emotionally.  I hope they have a diagnosis soon for your son and it turns out to be something easily treatable.  Love you NJ, Mary.....☮️🙏💜🙏🙏🙏

Morning SS l know we can't sit anywhere lol.l think he was worried l had maybe escaped from some facility and he was just checking lol.Oh well lesson learned.l hope you have a good day my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

[/quot

You might take pepper spray, you gotta be careful which way the wind is blowing.  I use to carry it but the only time someone scared me enough, I forgot all about it.  He wanted a donation and I gladly gave it to him.  I always give people money if they ask, I can't if Tim is with me cause he fusses at me.  I am not religious but I believe in some of most religions, Jesus said always give if someone asks, so I do.  I don't think it's my decision what happens to the money.  It's the universe's.  Wow, I got on a little sermon, sorry. 

You just be careful when you are alone Stut.  And yes I know most people don't agree about the money thing, it's ok, everyone has their own opinion.  Love, Mary ☮️💜🙏🐶🐕🦉🐾🎶🎄

Lady Mary where were you when I called last night out dancing?l had a bit of a dance and honestly had great craic you would have had a ball.

Hark l hear the train coming Choo 🚂 Choo

Love you Lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Damn, I can't believe I missed it.  I thought you would have a good time.  They treat you well because you make them comfortable and are funny.  You are very likeable  ;). Glad you had a good time, a good craic  :laugh: :laugh:  Love you, Dancing Queen.    begood should put that song on Oldie but goodies, I would but I don't know how on the IPAD.  In your honor of course  ;).  Mary

Hi Everyone. Just popping in. Anxiety is sky-high regarding Christmas. It all just seems too much. It is everywhere all the time and has been starting to bubble up in tv adverts since bloody September. Don't want to be a Scrooge but I will be relieved when it is over. Perhaps all the anticipation is worse than the thing itself.  Love and Hugs to All.  Gxxxxx

5 weeks off benzo ..just feel tired ...Just not feeling like doing much ..A little depressing I use to be very active;( anyone feel like this too 😔😔

Congrats on being off Ginai,

huge accomplishment!  i know that when I am actively tapering I feel as tired as I have ever felt in my life.  So I expect that when the final med is out of the system as well.  It's one of the sxs that is hard to deal with, interferes so much with life..

Glad you are here

:)

SS

Hey Ginai, congratulations, that is fabulous.  Your body is probably just taking the time it needs to adjust.  Being tired is normal , be patient and maybe move around alittle if you can.  Your strength will return.  Try to keep your attitude up and that will probably quicken the process imo.  Good luck, you've done such a great job. Keep us posted.  Love Mary ☮️💜🙏

Morning SS l know we can't sit anywhere lol.l think he was worried l had maybe escaped from some facility and he was just checking lol.Oh well lesson learned.l hope you have a good day my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

I was sitting at a coffee shop awhile ago -- just drinking my tea -- not looking at a phone or computer and the barista came over to ask if everything was ok.... so it's everywhere!

I hope you have a great day with your daughter....

Thanks for all your tending to us all...

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

You do a whole lot of tending yourself SS.  I would love to see your new hair color and highlights.  So jealous.  If the barista was male, he was flirting I am sure, hey a female could be too.  I am sure you are beautiful.  Luv ya , Please give Sufi and Zorro big pets for me.  Mary 🐱🐱🐾🐾☮️💜🙏🙏🎄🦉🎶👩🏻‍✈️......sing like a bird SS

Hi Everyone. Just popping in. Anxiety is sky-high regarding Christmas. It all just seems too much. It is everywhere all the time and has been starting to bubble up in tv adverts since bloody September. Don't want to be a Scrooge but I will be relieved when it is over. Perhaps all the anticipation is worse than the thing itself.  Love and Hugs to All.  Gxxxxx

That is so true most of time, the anticipation is worse.  You will calm down and make it through this, we will all be sitting next to you.  Love you GB, the butter on your biscuit, Mary 🐱🐾💚❤️💕🐕🦉

Mary, You are always there for me, Sweetheart. It means a lot to have this excellent team of supportive, lovely people with me. Thanks SO much. I used to love Christmas. It's sad that I no longer feel that way. Dave says most people are stressed out and enjoy it when the Big Day is over and they can just sit and watch films and eat leftovers. The cheese on your cracker. Gilly ❤ ❤ ❤ 🐭🐮🐴🐷🐺🐶

Mary, You are always there for me, Sweetheart. It means a lot to have this excellent team of supportive, lovely people with me. Thanks SO much. I used to love Christmas. It's sad that I no longer feel that way. Dave says most people are stressed out and enjoy it when the Big Day is over and they can just sit and watch films and eat leftovers. The cheese on your cracker. Gilly ❤ ❤ ❤ 🐭🐮🐴🐷🐺🐶

Dave is right, Christmas is one of the times of the year we stress ourselves to the max, even without wd.  Tim has 7 brothers and sisters, who have children, and the children have children, so it is so loud and chaotic, mercy.  It's not likely I will host it this year, it's been my holiday but it's just too much for me to deal with this year.  We end up with 20 to 25 people .  :( :(. Just don't have it in me.  Sad Mary

It's been like this for me for eight years now. However, it we have enjoyed Christmas before, then perhaps we could be like that again sometime. What do you think? Gxxxxx

It's been like this for me for eight years now. However, it we have enjoyed Christmas before, then perhaps we could be like that again sometime. What do you think? Gxxxxx

I have my fingers crossed for next year , girlfriend, totally. Or maybe  :laugh: :laugh: luv ya

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val Hope Let and everyone here hoping everyone has a better day.

Love and hugs Stut X

Well in a rush today still in the middle of Chemistry and l have to say it has reminded me how much l hate that subject.l am sending you all a massive hug.

Love and hugs Stut X

Well in a rush today still in the middle of Chemistry and l have to say it has reminded me how much l hate that subject.l am sending you all a massive hug.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you too Stut, miss you, between my migraines and you being so busy, I feel like we never talk.

Have a wonderful holiday time with your daughter and the babies,  Mary 🐕🐶🐾🐾☮️💜🙏🎄

Morning my lady Mary what's your plans for today?l am having a break from Chemistry for 5 minutes.Tempers are fraying here but hopefully today will see it finished.

Now tell me this why do you think the barista was flirting with SS and the gentleman on the beach was going to murder me🤔?Are you saying my hair wasn't as nice as SS's hair or what 😉😀?

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning my lady Mary what's your plans for today?l am having a break from Chemistry for 5 minutes.Tempers are fraying here but hopefully today will see it finished.

Now tell me this why do you think the barista was flirting with SS and the gentleman on the beach was going to murder me🤔?Are you saying my hair wasn't as nice as SS's hair or what 😉😀?

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...no, you were on the beach alone, only reason I was worried about you.  Your hair may have been a mess from the Wind, but I am sure it was still beautiful, luv ya ;)

Lol Lady Mary l was looking windswept and interesting 😌.Any appointments today my love and has your migraine gone completely?

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Lol Lady Mary l was looking windswept and interesting 😌.Any appointments today my love and has your migraine gone completely?

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

It came back most of day yesterday but seems to be gone right now.  Pt tomorrow, hope no migraine  :idiot:  don't understand, they were doing so well :(. Will talk you you about it when you have some time.  You go help your daughter now ;). Luv ya, Lady Mary ☮️💜🙏🦉🐕🎄🐾❤️🐶

Good morning Begood Cant Heath Mary Trish Miyu Bluepill Gard Free Intend NJ SS TMB Green Deep Nova Barbara Olive Ginger Cally Battle Esperanza Anu Gilly Milli Val Hope Let and everyone here hoping everyone has a better day.

Love and hugs Stut X

G'morning LHSG,

Day 6 of my hold -- not that I really needed it (since starting the supplements) but want to be as functional as possible for the events in the next while.  Woke up feeling really good!  Oh what a feeling....

Now I'm off to my work day....

Mary -- here's hoping the migraines are under control for the day and that you have a good one...

Stut -- Chemistry?  you back at school?  did I miss that?

Thinking of you all and running for the car.....

:smitten: :smitten:

SS

Hi Everyone. I'm not having a good time. Very anxious, like Christmas x 100. I'm trying to sit it out and breathe. I did deep breathing in bed last night for over an hour. It was really effective. I couldn't believe how calm it made me and the time goes by! You wouldn't think the time could go so fast when you are just concentrating on breathing.

Hope you are all doing better than me. Just trying to ACCEPT.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxxxx

Hi Everyone. I'm not having a good time. Very anxious, like Christmas x 100. I'm trying to sit it out and breathe. I did deep breathing in bed last night for over an hour. It was really effective. I couldn't believe how calm it made me and the time goes by! You wouldn't think the time could go so fast when you are just concentrating on breathing.

Hope you are all doing better than me. Just trying to ACCEPT.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxxxx

Love you GB, you hold on , breathe, we love you, getting in the shower, hoping no migraine so I make it to pt tomorrow.  Keep your fingers crossed for me  :). Mary 🐱🐾💜💚💕

Okay Sweetie. I am thinking about you and I really hope the migraines go away and stay away!

Hey, listen Migraines, you think you are hard and tough but you don't mess with our Mary because she will kick your butt! So f*ck off and don't come back! So there!  :tickedoff:

(Now the migraines are getting together and talking. I can tell they are very scared...)

Love and Hugs. Gilly ❤❤❤ xxxx

[7f...]