Author Topic: The Long Hold Support Group  (Read 797941 times)

[Buddie]

Re: The Long Hold Support Group
« Reply #48720 on: October 19, 2020, 05:14:09 pm »
Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.
 Sorry folks haven't time to address everyone as work [...] a nightmare 😵🤦.
 Thanks Val for your message yes we really are in a pickle and l can't see it improving.The NHS [...] crippled and people are going to die.The NHS hasn't been fit for purpose for many years and each flu season it barely copes add in covid and it will crash and burn.One of the reasons l [...] in the first place so now we are in the real trouble.The fam are all doing well and muffin keeps trying but l can see a vet visit in the near future which [...] breaking my heart.l am just hopeful she makes it to January.l [...] you are doing [...]?l haven't caught up however l really [...] you are seeing a little improvement? How's your daughter getting on?[...] she back to school? You enjoy your day my lovely.love you.X
. Morning Scardie back with us l see and this time tapering that [...] good news woohoo 🎊🎉.I thought you were never going to taper.Listen love if you ask questions keep a note of the answers so you can [...] back and refresh your memory.l would agree with everything everyone here has said so far.Cut the Xanax first and just take it as it comes.Slow and steady and try not to panic and bounce up and down on your dose.Hang in there until things settle down.You dr/dp could be from tolerance, withdrawal or a side effect who knows for sure we just have to keep going and believe that we can and will [...] off this poison.love you.X
 Morning Newbies sorry l haven't caught up with any of you but you should [...] plenty of good advice here.Stay strong my friends.X
. Morning [...] how are you now honey?Are you[...] any less anxious?l really [...] so.l know anxiety [...] horrible l have lived with it for years and to be fair until you have lived with it you can never know how crippling it can be.I know you will [...] through this honey just look after yourself and keep an eye on your thoughts.
 Have to say yes l have a good memory however l work on it daily and l believe that [...] why it [...] as good now as it was 20 years ago.love you.X
 Morning [...] l wish you were a little kinder to yourself pet.l know we all make mistakes and the number of clangers l have dropped over the years [...] unbelievable.You know what if l could [...] back in time and do it all over again l would probably do the same bloody things 😉.Hindsights marvelous but we can't see the future so we plod along trying to do the right thing.Please stop being critical of yourself and practice being kind.Treat yourself the way you would a friend in the same situation.love you.X
 Morning [...] where are you?l am not getting a good[...] about this absence of yours.Are you hanging in there.love you my LST.X
. Morning lady [...], [...] [...] Free [...] [...][...] [...] Final [...] [...] [...] Meems [...] [...] LWT [...] and everyone here sending you my love.X
Morning twin,
I'm sorry for the quietness. Just going through a rough time mentally. I have a lot on my mind.
I am still living life the best I can. I'm pretty busy everyday.
I [...] you're doing [...] with work. You make sure to keep yourself safe. My granddaughter who [...] 6 has to [...] a covid test today. She woke up congested and has a sore throat. I'm trying not to panic. Rich and I were with her Saturday. We went with the kids and grandkids pumpkin picking then had dinner at my house afterward. We are careful but it's out there and there's no guarantee. I am not worried for myself but I am worried for my granddaughter, daughter bc she has a health condition that causes her adrenal glands to produce too much of something, can't remember what atm my mind [...] just awful, that causes her BP to skyrocket. She's on about 6 meds for BP and depression. I guess you could say I'm worried about all of them really but mostly the ones in my family that have underlying health conditions.
So anyway we should have test results hopefully tomorrow. I will post to you the results.
Don't worry about me I'm not good but I am holding together.
Love you!
LST ❤️
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #48721 on: October 19, 2020, 05:19:09 pm »
Hey guys,
[...] you're all doing [...]. I just wanted to pop in and ask for some prayers from anyone in the group who has faith. My 6 yr old granddaughter [...] being covid tested today. She woke up with a sore throat and nasal congestion. We were all together Saturday, me, Rich, kids and grandkids for pumpkin picking trip. We then had dinner at my house. I'm not worried for me but I am especially worried for my daughter who has a serious underlying health condition, my husband has copd as well. So if any of you pray I'd appreciate it if you would say a prayer for my family.
Thanks everyone and I wish you guys good days and long windows from bwd torture.
Love to all,
[...] ❤️
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #48722 on: October 19, 2020, 06:42:45 pm »
I will pray for you [...].

You know I had the same symptoms,  so did my son and it wS just cold.
A high fever us usually the hallmark of covid.

[Buddie]

« Reply #48723 on: October 19, 2020, 08:17:29 pm »
You can always count on prayers from me [...].  I have three granddaughters and understand the concern. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #48724 on: October 19, 2020, 09:22:37 pm »
Hey guys,
[...] you're all doing [...]. I just wanted to pop in and ask for some prayers from anyone in the group who has faith. My 6 yr old granddaughter [...] being covid tested today. She woke up with a sore throat and nasal congestion. We were all together Saturday, me, Rich, kids and grandkids for pumpkin picking trip. We then had dinner at my house. I'm not worried for me but I am especially worried for my daughter who has a serious underlying health condition, my husband has copd as well. So if any of you pray I'd appreciate it if you would say a prayer for my family.
Thanks everyone and I wish you guys good days and long windows from bwd torture.
Love to all,
[...] ❤️

I am so sorry [...].   The time of Covid just absolutely sucks.   Please let us know how she [...] and you take care of yourself.  I know you are scared, but we are with you as best we can posting.   Love you my friend, hold tight.   She [...] going to be fine, I just know it!!   [...] 🙋🏼🙋🏼😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏♥️

[Buddie]

« Reply #48725 on: October 19, 2020, 11:15:17 pm »
Praying for you [...]. I'm sure she will be just fine.  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #48726 on: October 19, 2020, 11:30:02 pm »
[...], [...] things work out for your grand daughter.

[...], I wished I knew how to can. My garden [...] still full of green tomatoes and other veggies. Luckily there's no frost on the forecast for the next 3 weeks.

[Buddie]

« Reply #48727 on: October 19, 2020, 11:53:30 pm »
I wilL pray for you [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #48728 on: October 20, 2020, 12:32:20 am »
[...], keeping you and your family in my heart. ❤️

[Buddie]

« Reply #48729 on: October 20, 2020, 02:10:05 am »
[...], [...] things work out for your grand daughter.

[...], I wished I knew how to can. My garden [...] still full of green tomatoes and other veggies. Luckily there's no frost on the forecast for the next 3 weeks.

[...],
You can teach yourself to can your garden bounty.  There must be You Tube videos, plus county extension agencies, or community colleges often hold classes.

My garden [...] done.  I dug the last of the potatoes.  Winter squashes are curing inside.  I still have to plant next years garlic this month.  I have lots of tomatoes ripening in flats in the house.  As much as I enjoy the garden, I look forward to having a break from it.  More time for reading in fall and winter.  [...]