Name something you want to do when off and healed.

[os...]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [no...]

• [Es...]

• [2t...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice Appo...Hope you are connecting to those keys soon.  I want to be able to connect to my favorite pieces of music...somebody else is playing.  We will get there.  I miss my right brain.

Nice Appo...Hope you are connecting to those keys soon.  I want to be able to connect to my favorite pieces of music...somebody else is playing.  We will get there.  I miss my right brain.

MEEEEE TOOOOOOO Dove!!!🧠🎵

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am retired and I'm hoping to go back to college (there is one a few blocks from my house) and study art.

I've been taking some workshops and casual classes and I just lose myself in creating.  It's been so healing for me and it seems like something I can do for the rest of my life, but I do seem to need the class structure to focus.

I want to go up to our cottage (did not make it this year, first time in 45 years bc WD so bad), and I want to go fishing and catch a huge bass.  I want to sit on the dock, feel the warm air and watch the sun go down.  I want to sit on the dock with warm blankets at night and watch the shooting stars.  I also want to slap my skiis on and rip down the hill!!! I won't be out this year and but hope to be next winter!  I want to go out to a nice restaurant and feel 'good'! I want my life back!!!

I want to go camping with my daughter and just look at the stars at night by the river. Swim in the sea at night. Be able to relax and enjoy nature without this fear.