Name something you want to do when off and healed.

[os...]

Eat drink and be merry and not have to worry about what's going to happen next :-\ Enjoy a Good company, good wine and a joint. Do what I want without fear of yet another flare up or new sxs :D Be the morning person I always was before this and get up looking forward to the day. Hang out people watching and look at the clouds floating by.

Walk as long as I want for as far as I want, learn to drive,  learn to fly a plane, go crewing on boats, start a business and buy my own boat. Go raving in Ibiza, just because I'm older does not make me old, not change the fact I love to dance all night long.

Eat a packet of Crisps and not give a shit there's MSG in them coz it won't effect me, get drunk and be grateful for the hangover it would be a luxury after this lot!!  Base jumping, Jump off a mountain in a Flying suit, Bungee jump from a hot at Balloon, Sky dive from the edge of space.  Swimming again, Use my Hula hoop gathering dust in the corner I miss hooping every morning :(

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [no...]

• [Es...]

• [2t...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat drink and be merry and not have to worry about what's going to happen next :-\ Enjoy a Good company, good wine and a joint. Do what I want without fear of yet another flare up or new sxs :D Be the morning person I always was before this and get up looking forward to the day. Hang out people watching and look at the clouds floating by.

Walk as long as I want for as far as I want, learn to drive,  learn to fly a plane, go crewing on boats, start a business and buy my own boat. Go raving in Ibiza, just because I'm older does not make me old, not change the fact I love to dance all night long.

Eat a packet of Crisps and not give a shit there's MSG in them coz it won't effect me, get drunk and be grateful for the hangover it would be a luxury after this lot!!  Base jumping, Jump off a mountain in a Flying suit, Bungee jump from a hot at Balloon, Sky dive from the edge of space.  Swimming again, Use my Hula hoop gathering dust in the corner I miss hooping every morning :(

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

nova :),

I loved your post. could I perhaps chat to you sometime ? I'm really struggling with withdrawal.

Go grocery shopping, go eat in a restaurant, take my grandchildren on a vacation, go camping, go swimming, have a family dinner, go out of town and visit family, go shopping with my granddaughter, go dancing, laugh and enjoy life.  Enjoy time with my partner, Tony.  Eat chocolate.  :-*

Function. Wake up without panting for air for 3 hours. Not have a mind racing about everything that's happened in my life. Enjoy the sun. Lay on the beach. Drink a cold beer.

NOT KEEP THINKING OR EVER THINK ABOUT AGAIN, WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS BENZOS AND TAPERING DOSES!:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: And not have any more bloody mind warped repetitious repeat chemical induced brain take over thinking loops!! :D :D :D

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

run around my house with a onezy on screaming I have my life back. I made it I made it o made it....and then cry !!!

run around my house with a onezy on screaming I have my life back. I made it I made it o made it....and then cry !!!

YouTube Claire doing the above  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I want to stay on here and be of help to other people just starting to taper. I know how that sounds but I really do. I just wonder sometimes how many have come here, tapered, healed and then never bothered to offer any of themselves to others. My hat is off to those who have stayed and helped continue the fight. you know who you are and I say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

I so agree with you . This seems to be a world wide issue, however there is not much help or exposure on the topic in general, so the more the better. There are a few people on this site who stick with you and those people are LIFELINES, I also hope to be a lifeline to someone else when I am healed. Good one xxx

YouTube Claire doing the above  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha nova! I will youtube it! Haha!!! How are you doing nova?xx

• 1 month later...
paint and make jewelry, help animals, help ppl coming off these drugs, eat junk food, go to the movies, drink coffee, visit sofa, visit my sister, wash my car  :)

• 2 weeks later...
I want to be happy again and not be afraid... I want to have the courage to travel,  to get on a plane,  to drive on the highway...I want to be open to new experiences because I am no longer a prisoner to my xanax! I would love to see parts of the United States I have never  seen before like  California, Hawaii, New Orleans, The Grand Canyon...I have 30 years of lost time to make up for!

I want to do everything. Seriously. Haha Doing another powerlifting competition eventually would be on the top of that list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to find love again and have lots of sex. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go for that! :D

The lot of sex sounds good but I would like to have it in places other than my home and not worry if I will feel good, bad or very very bad the next day, in other words be how I was 1 year ago.

I want to find love again and have lots of sex. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go for that! :D

The lot of sex sounds good but I would like to have it in places other than my home and not worry if I will feel good, bad or very very bad the next day, in other words be how I was 1 year ago.

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
I want to go to the Smokey Mountains with my husband and our dog. We used to go every fall season. Now, we have to take our 2 yr. Old k-9, Bella. She will love it.

I want to get through and complete the online certification I was working towards before benzo night of the soul started.

I'd like to finish school, too.

Then do well financially in my field.

I'd like to travel, at some point.

I also want a cottage with an English garden and enough money to wear nice clothes and eat organic everything. And also enough to go out and do fun things with friends. Enough to sock a bunch away for retirement and not worry about my golden years. Enough to help my mom with anything she may need. Enough to not have to worry about anything.

I want to:

get involved with my family and friends again

drive a car

get my own apartment

be healthy

do volunteer work

get back into working out

go for long walks

shop at a mall