Name something you want to do when off and healed.

[os...]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [no...]

• [Es...]

• [2t...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to stay on here and be of help to other people just starting to taper. I know how that sounds but I really do. I just wonder sometimes how many have come here, tapered, healed and then never bothered to offer any of themselves to others. My hat is off to those who have stayed and helped continue the fight. you know who you are and I say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

I want to stay on here and be of help to other people just starting to taper. I know how that sounds but I really do. I just wonder sometimes how many have come here, tapered, healed and then never bothered to offer any of themselves to others. My hat is off to those who have stayed and helped continue the fight. you know who you are and I say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Very cool.

I will likely take a break when I am done but then devote a couple of evenings a week helping others also. I could not go through this and

then walk away completely but I do get why many do it.

I will be a whole new man. Never will i hurt myself again (i tried a rapid detox an have seen deeply into my soul - most of the time i have been hurting myself. i will never do that again. I induced so much suffering by pushing me to do things that i dont have to do.)

Being in withdrawal i remeber all that has been important to me as a child. Ich  want to be that guy.  :)

I want to have clarity in my eyes if should reach the age of an old man.

I want to be a man you will feel well being around. Not bitter as i have been all that years before.

I want to live a simple life. I want to live and ride a Horse, find that friend. Ich once had a very good Friend. He has been a horse.

I want to extend the light sides of my soul, and make my surroundings (my house) an extension of my soul. A place to be well.

I t a dream, but a good one  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
See what's real pain and what was benzo withdrawal pain. I have chronic pain, but this is making my original problem look minuscule in comparison.

• 1 month later...

My attorney managed to win my disability case while I'm stuck at home recovering. I'm looking forward to using my five years worth of backpay to help kick start something good. My dad was a mechanic (I was at one time too) but got a management position at the dealership he works at so he doesn't use his tools anymore. I'm pretty sure he'll let me use them and after looking for cars to flip on Craigslist, I just sit and fantasize about how I can easily do it. Funny how people will sell a perfectly good car dirt cheap because of one or two minor things wrong with it.

There's also talk within my household about moving to CO or Oregon to get into the MJ business.  8)

Yeah....I'll probably stick with the cars...  :thumbsup:

My attorney managed to win my disability case while I'm stuck at home recovering. I'm looking forward to using my five years worth of backpay to help kick start something good. My dad was a mechanic (I was at one time too) but got a management position at the dealership he works at so he doesn't use his tools anymore. I'm pretty sure he'll let me use them and after looking for cars to flip on Craigslist, I just sit and fantasize about how I can easily do it. Funny how people will sell a perfectly good car dirt cheap because of one or two minor things wrong with it.

There's also talk within my household about moving to CO or Oregon to get into the MJ business.  8)

Yeah....I'll probably stick with the cars..:thumbsup:

Like Cheech and Chong stuck to vans  :laugh: Aloha RF  :hug:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I will be a whole new man. Never will i hurt myself again (i tried a rapid detox an have seen deeply into my soul - most of the time i have been hurting myself. i will never do that again. I induced so much suffering by pushing me to do things that i dont have to do.)

Being in withdrawal i remeber all that has been important to me as a child. Ich  want to be that guy.  :)

I want to have clarity in my eyes if should reach the age of an old man.

I want to be a man you will feel well being around. Not bitter as i have been all that years before.

I want to live a simple life. I want to live and ride a Horse, find that friend. Ich once had a very good Friend. He has been a horse.

I want to extend the light sides of my soul, and make my surroundings (my house) an extension of my soul. A place to be well.

I t a dream, but a good one  :smitten:

That's beautiful RTK  :hug: I'm sure it will all happen for you :)

I want to graduate college and get my Licensed Clinical Social Worker! (3 more years to go for Masters and finishing my BS)

I want to travel more since that is something I always loved before benzos- back to Germany, Amsterdam and France and would like to visit New Zealand, Aus and Norway and Iceland! Back on the bucket list!

I would like to skydive again!

I would like to redecorate my whole house and clean and organize everything! I am starting that in 7 days!! WOO HOO

I would like to get back in touch with my femininity again and court a boyfriend!!

I'm going here... Zip world http://www.zipworld.co.uk/ And doing EVERYTHING on the adventure list ;D Its an hour way from where I live so its not too far to go :thumbsup: I've got other ''To do'' stuff as well and this is just one ;)

I want to be able to feel emotions again, laugh again, feel being alive again!!! think again!!  :angel: :angel: :angel:

HAVE SEX, LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX !!!! :D All these year's suffering really messed me up in that department, my Ex dumped me because of it, and I was resigned to not being in a relationships ever again. Not finding some one who would understand or even care, being too old. And no inclination to ever want a loving relationship again, but recently my thoughts are going to that place briefly now and again.  :-\

Where you can see maybe you will find a good one. :) So if it happens in the future and the ole' libido is back in the groove I'm going to embrace it  full on in the horizontal dancing department. I also want to learn to draw and paint really well but I'm sure I can try teach myself using Youtube or something while I'm going through this, but an art class word be cool 8)

haha Nova- me too woman me too!

Cue the music... "Let's get it on!"

56502879.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::smitten: :smitten:

First of all I'd like to give back what others have given to me on bb

Get my buns back to work

Ang1111....Right there with you with skydiving! I Miss it!! In fact I've thought about it a couple of times during the tolerance and w/d.....told myself want to feel fear lets go skydiving  :thumbsup:

Nova 1...those zip lines look fun!! I made it a promise when I started going to Puerta Vallarta years ago every time I went I'd do a different zip. Fun!!!  :thumbsup:

My paddle boards are getting cob webs....can't wait to get one of them in the ocean!

Look in the mirror and see me

Laugh and let the child in me be free

Be able to sit at the beach and read

Hike and camping

A cruise would be welcoming haven't done that since my accident then benzo craze

Omg the list goes on and on

Go back to Provence, eat olives and cheese (the good, can't import to the US cause it has raw milk stuff), and drink Cotes du Rhone while wasting time looking out over a lavender field. That will be my victory moment.

Actually my victory moment will be when I'm able to fall asleep that night without freaking out, but you guys get my drift.

Yeah....I'll probably stick with the cars..:thumbsup:

Like Cheech and Chong stuck to vans  :laugh: Aloha RF  :hug:

Well, I can do autobody. I also know how to work fiberglass spray equipment. Hmmm.... now THAT sounds plausible.  :thumbsup:

Help people and animals, volunteer at the humane society, get involved in a church, ride a horse, visit my sister in NYC, get a full blown makeover, eat chocolate again, go shopping, read and watch movies, go camping,  cook and walk my dog more than I do!!!!  :smitten:

HAVE SEX, LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX !!!! :D All these year's suffering really messed me up in that department, my Ex dumped me because of it, and I was resigned to not being in a relationships ever again. Not finding some one who would understand or even care, being too old. And no inclination to ever want a loving relationship again, but recently my thoughts are going to that place briefly now and again.  :-\

Where you can see maybe you will find a good one. :) So if it happens in the future and the ole' libido is back in the groove I'm going to embrace it  full on in the horizontal dancing department. I also want to learn to draw and paint really well but I'm sure I can try teach myself using Youtube or something while I'm going through this, but an art class word be cool 8)

:thumbsup:

This month will be a year that I had to close up shop and stop doing what I love doing! (Handmake Soap, candles  and Scented wax melts) When I am healed, I will open the doors  to my creativity  again! :smitten:

I will continue to share awareness about the dangers of benzodiazepines!!

I will spend much much more quality time with my children, and my precious grandbabies!! I miss it soooo very much!! My children do not understand  what their Mother  is going thru, and I do not expect them to....I just  wanna be the Mother I was!!

Finish remodeling and repainting in my house! 

There's just so much I wanna do! I truly thankful to know that  we ALL will get back to living our  lives as we should!!!

:smitten::hug:

Eat real brick oven pizza. Drink wine. Socialize. Go to a park. Go to the beach. Drink beer. See family. Go to church. Go to church some more. Drive the 45 min drive to see my pregnant sister. Drive the 45 minute drive to visit my niece/nephew. (My sister is due in Dec, which will be 1 year for me. God please let me be functional by then)

Prayers for all,

Never again

Dance dance dance, teach my little kids to dance, sing and enjoy themselves again,... doing dance camps.. feel the zumba moves with body and soul, going more on holidays with my family, just be happy about the little things, and waive away the little things that don't matter that much.