Author Topic: Name something you want to do when off and healed.  (Read 20498 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Name something you want to do when off and healed.
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2016, 09:10:32 am »
I want to do everything. Seriously. Haha Doing another powerlifting competition eventually would be on the top of that list.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2016, 12:50:44 am »
I want to find love again and have lots of sex. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2016, 11:39:29 am »

Go for that! :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2016, 08:06:23 pm »

The lot of sex sounds good but I would like to have it in places other than my home and not worry if I will feel good, bad or very very bad the[...] day, in other words be how I was 1 year ago.

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2016, 09:15:31 pm »

The lot of sex sounds good but I would like to have it in places other than my home and not worry if I will feel good, bad or very very bad the[...] day, in other words be how I was 1 year ago.

:thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2016, 07:49:12 pm »
I simply want to enjoy life again.  :angel:

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2016, 04:52:12 pm »
I want to go to the Smokey Mountains with my husband and our dog. We used to go every fall season. Now, we have to take our 2 yr. Old k-9, Bella. She will love it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2016, 06:32:04 am »
I want to get through and complete the online certification I was working towards before benzo night of the soul started.

I'd like to finish school, too.

Then do well financially in my field.

I'd like to travel, at some point.

I also want a cottage with an English garden and enough money to wear nice clothes and eat organic everything. And also enough to go out and do fun things with friends. Enough to sock a bunch away for retirement and not worry about my golden years. Enough to help my mom with anything she may need. Enough to not have to worry about anything.

[Buddie]

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2016, 06:46:55 am »
I want to:

get involved with my family and friends again

drive a car

get my own apartment

be healthy

do volunteer work

get back into working out

go for long walks

shop at a mall

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2016, 06:49:37 am »

oh...yeah!!  :D