Author Topic: Name something you want to do when off and healed.  (Read 20496 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Name something you want to do when off and healed.
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2016, 04:42:44 pm »
Go to the Yucatan and drink Margaritas and snorkel with a beautiful woman who loves me.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 07:49:52 pm »
run around my house with a onezy on screaming I have my life back. I made it I made it o made it....and then cry !!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2016, 08:54:52 am »
run around my house with a onezy on screaming I have my life back. I made it I made it o made it....and then cry !!!
YouTube [...] doing the above  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2016, 01:33:52 pm »
I want to stay on here and be of help to other people just starting to taper. I know how that sounds but I really do. I just wonder sometimes how many have come here, tapered, healed and then never bothered to offer any of themselves to others. My hat is off to those who have stayed and helped continue the fight. you know who you are and I say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

I so agree with you . This seems to be a world wide issue, however there is not much help or exposure on the topic in general, so the more the better. There are a few people on this site who stick with you and those people are LIFELINES, I also [...] to be a lifeline to someone else when I am healed. Good one xxx

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2016, 01:53:33 pm »
YouTube [...] doing the above  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Haha [...]! I will youtube it! Haha!!! How are you doing [...]?xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2016, 07:05:28 pm »
Laugh and be comfortable in my own skin without feeling anxious.   :-*

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2016, 07:15:25 pm »
paint and make jewelry, help animals, help ppl coming off these drugs, eat junk food, go to the movies, drink coffee, visit sofa, visit my sister, wash my car  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2016, 10:05:15 pm »
Have a band again and play my music. :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2016, 02:11:14 am »
I want to be happy again and not be afraid... I want to have the courage to travel,  to get on a plane,  to drive on the highway...I want to be open to new experiences because I am no longer a prisoner to my xanax! I would love to see parts of the United States I have never   seen before like  California, Hawaii, New Orleans, The Grand Canyon...I have 30 years of lost time to make up for!

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2016, 03:08:47 am »
I want to learn to play the accordion.  Yes, really. WBB