Author Topic: Name something you want to do when off and healed.  (Read 20497 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Name something you want to do when off and healed.
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2019, 06:52:58 am »
I am retired and I'm hoping to go back to college (there is one a few blocks from my house) and study art.
I've been taking some workshops and casual classes and I just lose myself in creating.  It's been so [...] for me and it seems like something I can do for the rest of my life, but I do seem to need the class structure to focus.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2019, 12:24:11 pm »
I want to go up to our cottage (did not make it this year, first time in 45 years bc WD so bad), and I want to go fishing and catch a huge bass.  I want to sit on the dock, feel the warm air and watch the sun go down.  I want to sit on the dock with warm blankets at night and watch the shooting stars.  I also want to slap my skiis on and rip down the hill!!! I won't be out this year and but [...] to be[...] winter!  I want to go out to a nice restaurant and feel 'good'! I want my life back!!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2019, 02:21:36 pm »
I want to play pickle ball again.

[Buddie]

« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2019, 11:04:10 pm »
I want to travel in the U.S. and Europe, fully present and grounded while experiencing new things and unfamiliar places.

[Buddie]

« Reply #244 on: October 26, 2019, 04:47:38 pm »
I want to go camping with my daughter and just look at the stars at night by the river. Swim in the sea at night. Be able to relax and enjoy nature without this fear.

[Buddie]

« Reply #245 on: October 27, 2019, 03:09:08 pm »
Relax finally. Be joyous. Be free. Teach my kids. Socialize. Decorate my house. Be.