Author Topic: Name something you want to do when off and healed.  (Read 18878 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Name something you want to do when off and healed.
« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2019, 10:57:01 pm »
Finally marry Ryan Gosling. Ryan, if you're reading this, please wait for me.

🤣
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #231 on: September 06, 2019, 03:48:50 pm »
Have the ability to get back to work with confidence and with a manageable level of anxiety. It WILL happen!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #232 on: September 27, 2019, 02:30:59 am »
Eat with metal silverware and scrape my plate with out flinching and cringing.

[Buddie]

« Reply #233 on: September 27, 2019, 11:46:51 am »
Going hang gliding.

[Buddie]

« Reply #234 on: September 27, 2019, 02:12:29 pm »
A cruise with my daughter.

[Buddie]

« Reply #235 on: September 27, 2019, 03:22:03 pm »
Finally marry Ryan Gosling. Ryan, if you're reading this, please wait for me.

🤣

HEY!!!!! Hands off my MAN!!!!!!! >:D >:D >:D

:laugh:

[Buddie]

« Reply #236 on: September 27, 2019, 03:24:43 pm »
I want to return to playing piano again with passion and that long-lost connectivity between my fingers and the keys  🎹.   :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #237 on: September 27, 2019, 09:08:59 pm »
Nice Appo...[...] you are connecting to those keys soon.  I want to be able to connect to my favorite pieces of music...somebody else is playing.  We will get there.  I miss my right brain.

[Buddie]

« Reply #238 on: September 27, 2019, 09:56:28 pm »
Nice Appo...[...] you are connecting to those keys soon.  I want to be able to connect to my favorite pieces of music...somebody else is playing.  We will get there.  I miss my right brain.

MEEEEE TOOOOOOO Dove!!!🧠🎵

[Buddie]

« Reply #239 on: October 07, 2019, 05:42:03 pm »
To be able to work in my career