Author Topic: Name something you want to do when off and healed.  (Read 16468 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Name something you want to do when off and healed.
« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2018, 09:59:53 pm »
I want to have the right, good man in my life who will love me and hold me. (To be held and loved by the right person.)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2018, 10:21:30 pm »
Never think about Benzos again!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2018, 12:44:26 am »
Travel

[Buddie]

« Reply #203 on: May 08, 2019, 11:19:16 pm »
Travel

[Buddie]

« Reply #204 on: May 13, 2019, 12:20:21 am »
Hike

[Buddie]

« Reply #205 on: May 14, 2019, 11:21:20 pm »
Build relationships.
I'd like to be able to have a really good conversation and reconnect with old friends and family. I can't really converse in any detail because of benzo- brain!  :idiot: