Author Topic: Name something you want to do when off and healed.  (Read 18906 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Name something you want to do when off and healed.
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2016, 01:25:52 pm »
Help people and animals, volunteer at the humane society, get involved in a church, ride a horse, visit my sister in NYC, get a full blown makeover, eat chocolate again, go shopping, read and watch movies, go camping,  cook and walk my dog more than I do!!!!   :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2016, 01:28:09 pm »
HAVE SEX, LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX !!!! :D All these year's suffering really messed me up in that department, my Ex dumped me because of it, and I was resigned to not being in a relationships ever again. Not finding some one who would understand or even care, being too old. And no inclination to ever want a [...] relationship again, but recently my thoughts are going to that place briefly now and again.  :-\

Where you can see maybe you will find a good one. :) So if it happens in the future and the ole' libido is back in the groove I'm going to embrace it  full on in the horizontal dancing department. I also want to learn to draw and paint really well but I'm sure I can [...] teach myself using Youtube or something while I'm going through this, but an art class word be cool 8)

:thumbsup:

Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2016, 04:19:08 pm »
This month will be a year that I had to close up shop and stop doing what I love doing! (Handmake Soap, candles  and Scented wax melts) When I am healed, I will open the doors  to my creativity  again! :smitten:

I will continue to share awareness about the dangers of benzodiazepines!!

I will spend much much more quality time with my children, and my precious grandbabies!! I miss it soooo very much!! My children do not understand  what their [...]  is going thru, and I do not expect them to....I just  wanna be the [...] I was!!

Finish remodeling and repainting in my house! 

There's just so much I wanna do! I truly thankful to know that  we ALL will get back to living our  lives as we should!!!

:smitten: :hug:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2016, 05:35:03 pm »
Eat [...] brick oven pizza. Drink wine. Socialize. Go to a park. Go to the beach. Drink beer. See family. Go to church. Go to church some more. Drive the 45 min drive to see my pregnant sister. Drive the 45 minute drive to visit my niece/nephew. (My sister is due in Dec, which will be 1 year for me. God please let me be functional by then)

Prayers for all,
Never again

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2016, 07:47:50 am »
Dance dance dance, teach my little kids to dance, sing and enjoy themselves again,... doing dance camps.. feel the zumba moves with body and soul, going more on holidays with my family, just be happy about the little things, and waive away the little things that don't matter that much.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2016, 08:31:28 am »
Eat drink and be merry and not have to worry about what's going to happen[...] :-\ Enjoy a Good company, good wine and a joint. Do what I want without fear of yet another flare up or new sxs :D Be the morning person I always was before this and get up looking forward to the day. Hang out people watching and look at the clouds floating by.

Walk as long as I want for as far as I want, learn to drive,  learn to fly a plane, go crewing on boats, start a business and buy my own boat. Go raving in Ibiza, just because I'm older does not make me old, not change the fact I love to dance all night long.

Eat a packet of Crisps and not give a shit there's MSG in them coz it won't effect me, get drunk and be grateful for the hangover it would be a luxury after this lot!!  Base jumping, Jump off a mountain in a Flying suit, Bungee jump from a hot at Balloon, Sky dive from the edge of space.  Swimming again, Use my Hula hoop gathering dust in the corner I miss hooping every morning :(

Love [...] xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2016, 10:01:07 am »
Eat drink and be merry and not have to worry about what's going to happen[...] :-\ Enjoy a Good company, good wine and a joint. Do what I want without fear of yet another flare up or new sxs :D Be the morning person I always was before this and get up looking forward to the day. Hang out people watching and look at the clouds floating by.

Walk as long as I want for as far as I want, learn to drive,  learn to fly a plane, go crewing on boats, start a business and buy my own boat. Go raving in Ibiza, just because I'm older does not make me old, not change the fact I love to dance all night long.

Eat a packet of Crisps and not give a shit there's MSG in them coz it won't effect me, get drunk and be grateful for the hangover it would be a luxury after this lot!!  Base jumping, Jump off a mountain in a Flying suit, Bungee jump from a hot at Balloon, Sky dive from the edge of space.  Swimming again, Use my Hula hoop gathering dust in the corner I miss hooping every morning :(

Love [...] xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[...] :),
I loved your post. could I perhaps chat to you sometime ? I'm really struggling with withdrawal.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2016, 06:51:30 pm »
Go grocery shopping, go eat in a restaurant, take my grandchildren on a vacation, go camping, go swimming, have a family dinner, go out of town and visit family, go shopping with my granddaughter, go dancing, laugh and enjoy life.  Enjoy time with my partner, Tony.  Eat chocolate.   :-*

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2016, 06:53:30 pm »
Function. Wake up without panting for air for 3 hours. Not have a mind racing about everything that's happened in my life. Enjoy the sun. Lay on the beach. Drink a cold beer.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2016, 04:28:53 pm »
NOT KEEP THINKING OR EVER THINK ABOUT AGAIN, WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS BENZOS AND TAPERING DOSES!:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: And not have any more bloody mind warped repetitious repeat chemical induced brain take over thinking loops!! :D :D :D

Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: